Confederate Flag Banned at Nascar Events...

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Don't follow this crap much, but that is the one thing that struck me on the first video about it (posted here)....

Was thinking this poor dude is getting sucked into bullshit, and it didn't look like it was originating from him 🤷‍♂️

Of course when Whoopie is so giddy, and so overjoyed to report supposed atrocities on you, that she can't contain herself or her grins, you might be a sucker too...🙄

Yeah, this totally happened to him. He's actually doing well with it though. 

Someone either from his team or from NASCAR noticed the knot/loop/noose whatever and reported it. Basically because of the times and what the atmosphere in the country is right now.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The race relations have never been better and your still not happy. So why keep trying? Its clearly not working according to you

Hey Dum Dum,

You're gonna get me banned for being abusive.

HOW ARE RACE RELATIONS BETTER?

Hit me with another "confirmation bias" link....

National Inquirer or any other "pulp" rag will do.

bgw

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Absolutely Troll, continue believing that.

Considering where we're at in race relations, I cannot agree with that and if I'm a fool... well I'm a fool on the side of humanity.

Continue on.

bgw

So you accept and agree that today black people are so weak and different, that they need special exemptions?

That's supposed to be humane?

yes I consider that approach foolish

of course that is just an opinion.

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey Dum Dum,

You're gonna get me banned for being abusive.

HOW ARE RACE RELATIONS BETTER?

Hit me with another "confirmation bias" link....

National Inquirer or any other "pulp" rag will do.

bgw

Again u dismissed the statement I made 

When you have more mixed couples more mixed kids more neighborhoods with multiple racial backgrounds living among one another without a problem for the most part it shows people of different races being more tolerant of each other 

Again it doesn't seem enough for you though. 

So explain what would be ur utopia of race relations 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

So you accept and agree that today black people are so weak and different, that they need special exemptions?

That's supposed to be humane?

yes I consider that approach foolish

of course that is just an opinion.

Don't put words in "my mouth" I never posted that.

The issues are deeper than that, you're taking it off the top and getting butthurt over the issues.

Don't do that, man up.. right the wrongs, make it right.

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

15% battery left, I'm out Bro.

Peace.

bgw

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When the 1960s is the bar we gotta use... 

There's a problem...

No its not. It's a period of time in which you can use to compare "progress" from. So in the 60 years since then you cant say race relations are not better. 

Will they ever he perfect nope not at all. 

But again you never answered what is it ur looking for in race relations 

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don't put words in "my mouth" I never posted that.

The issues are deeper than that, you're taking it off the top and getting butthurt over the issues.

Don't do that, man up.. right the wrongs, make it right.

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

15% battery left, I'm out Bro.

Peace.

bgw

If you are supporting or backing legal classifications by color, having different laws per color, or needing exemptions for being too 'scared' (which is the post/link referenced by HSFB), then you are only fooling yourself if you think others don't view it as "different and weak".....even if you don't.

and If you don't believe that to be the case, you obviously wouldn't need or support that "exemption for being too scared" law....

BTW: why would you think anyone is butt hurt ? 

PS....I demand to be treated equal...but I also demand special exemptions ? 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

If you are supporting or backing legal classifications by color, having different laws per color, or needing exemptions for being too 'scared' (which is the post/link referenced by HSFB), then you are only fooling yourself if you think others don't view it as "different and weak".....even if you don't.

and If you don't believe that to be the case, you obviously wouldn't need or support that "exemption for being too scared" law....

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I'd take Hawg's take on it any day of the week having spent weekend at Talladega on pit road and in the suite with knowledgeable fans, not once but on consecutive years... so if Hawg says something race related pretty damn sure the accuracy rate is through the roof.

You can believe what you want and post accordingly or can can open your mind.

bgw

LOL...I've been in at least a half dozen different NASCAR garage areas over the past couple years. My mind is pretty good as is.

Thanks though. ✌️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

All this crying about hate. The very sport y'all love does nothing but teach and spread hate.. What do you think rivalries are all about?.. Hating someone for no reason other than where they live or go to school... Some shameful shit going on I tell you..

friendly rivalries lmaooo 

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Because you're afraid to consider 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, and the continued discrimination and oppression to this day. You;re butthurt because change is coming and you may not like it.

On the international level and  international law, the U.S. hadn't made reparations for the atrocities.... until that is done there is no discussion as to you or your idiot lemming will ever be right.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

One thing is for sure about all of this, Bubba doesn't deserve people to be judging his character about this when he didn't make up anything. It's bullshit to read through here and watch so many white people piling on the guy when he was the one potentially being victimized and then yalls ignorant asses piling on victimized him further and can't see the irony and hypocrisy in that at all. 

As far as the flag issue goes, I don't give a fuck about it one way or the other. It may mean one thing to me and mean something totally different to you or Bubba Wallace. I know they aren't flying the fucking Nazi swastika or any of those flags in Israel, so, I see this as a pretty fair parallel. My personal opinion of course. 

Fly that shit in your yard if you want. It's a free country. If your personal circle of African American friends are cool with BBQ and beers under your stars and bars, more power to you. 

As a nation though, it's certainly far past time to retire that stuff from federal protections and funding outside of a museum setting like inside Andersonville National Park or somewhere. It means different things to the majority of our African  American population than it does to you. Their tax dollars shouldn't be going into supporting something like that, and quite frankly, I'd rather mine not as well. 

36 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I saw a photo where several other garages next to Bubbas had the same "noose" to pull down the garage door...it took 15 fbi agents to come to there conclusion?😕

The garages directly adjacent did not have the same loop tied in them or else there wouldn't be folks on here asking why did someone cut the rope next to his garage. 

There is a video of the xfinity garage posted on here by Codbeard that shows a couple of loops tied on some doors in the xfinity garages, but also shows some not tied in that manner as well. 

The noose was reported to the fbi by NASCAR as a potential hate crime because it seemed abnormal and given the heightened emotions with the recent rebel flag ban and everything seems 1000% the exact right move. 

The team, NASCAR and Bubba all say it looked like a noose. None of us saw it, but, here we are with a bunch of white dudes calling Bubba a Jussie Smollett and claiming that because there is a hitch knot or two in other garages its the same as the one found in his garage.

I've got one guy on here claiming it's normal in NASCAR garages all across the country. Well, not in Daytona. Not in Atlanta. And apparently not as normal as you all want to make it in Talladega or NASCAR wouldn't have called the fbi. xD