NBA Championship

hardhit1

2 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

I certainly don't think it's fixed. That's silly. I think more along the lines of how annoying the fouls and game stoppages are. It's just way too much. There's no rythym to the games and as a viewer I find it next to impossible to enjoy. 

It's summer and we have this going on?

wake me up when it's over lol

20 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Nothing too deep here, but in order for the Cavs to have a chance, they need to contest Durant when he goes to the hoop; they need to be stronger when they penetrate; LeBron needs to do a better job taking care of the ball; and Love and Thompson need to be more of a factor. The Warriors certainly affect how well the Cavs do -- or don't do -- these things, and need to continue to create turnovers. Very impressive Game 1 from the Warriors.

I agree.

It doesn't seem to be nearly as physical as it used to be.  For them to have a chance they must make the W pay a price anytime they are near the hoop.  Force them to shoot and hope that go cold.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I agree.

It doesn't seem to be nearly as physical as it used to be.  For them to have a chance they must make the W pay a price anytime they are near the hoop.  Force them to shoot and hope that go cold.  

Not turning the ball over 20 times will help the Cavs bigly. You can't win a game in the finals with a +16 turnover differential despite who you're up against.

And they can't come out flat in the 3rd giving up 10+ unanswered points out of the locker room.

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Not turning the ball over 20 times will help the Cavs bigly. You can't win a game in the finals with a +16 turnover differential despite who you're up against.

And they can't come out flat in the 3rd giving up 10+ unanswered points out of the locker room.

Ha! Like the proper use of the word big.  

Those TO were big.  

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Game 2 starting out with high energy from both squads. Going to be an exciting game for sure!

It looks like the Warriors want to get Klay going early. A lot of weapons on that team.

They are loaded.  Always looking to pass and play defense.  Can't think of another team like this, in modern era.  Whatever that is.  

Never seen so many layups in any playoff game before either.  

On 6/3/2017 at 3:48 PM, maxchoboian said:

Nothing too deep here, but in order for the Cavs to have a chance, they need to contest Durant when he goes to the hoop; they need to be stronger when they penetrate; LeBron needs to do a better job taking care of the ball; and Love and Thompson need to be more of a factor. The Warriors certainly affect how well the Cavs do -- or don't do -- these things, and need to continue to create turnovers. Very impressive Game 1 from the Warriors.

The Cavs improved in every area of focus I proposed, and still got kicked. The Warriors' offense was just too good, as it's been quite often for the last 3-4 years. What a team. They are a blast to watch...except for Curry's mouthguard.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Big news this morning about Santana's version of the anthem is that he repeated a verse. 

Anyway, it sounded pretty good either way, so the added verse gave us a few more seconds of enjoying the anthem's notes via Santana's guitar.

Yeah I thought he did.  I figured the kat is older now or maybe he wanted to put his own spin on it.  Still I was ok with it since it meant I got a few more seconds of SANTANA!!

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Big news this morning about Santana's version of the anthem is that he repeated a verse. 

Anyway, it sounded pretty good either way, so the added verse gave us a few more seconds of enjoying the anthem's notes via Santana's guitar.

Ha read your second line after I posted mine. Lol

• Like 1