Valdosta playa acquisition has started

Woodchopper

44 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh so when you realize that even arguing Suwannee being better than columbia sounds stupid you switch to debating columbia and Lowndes?

What's wrong even you realized trying to justify Suwannee championships from the 80s looks ridiculous

You want to know why I never bring up Columbia championship in 1967?

Because it's irrelevant to the current standing of football, just as those Suwannee championships mean nothing now, I don't need a championship argument to squash Suwannee, the huge gap in head to head wins is more than enough to justify Columbia being a far better program than Suwannee

Actually you brought them both up first. Lose track you mindless chump?

• Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I don't give a shit about Suwannee, I only bring them into the conversation at all because your so idiotic and choose to bring them up so I show everyone on this board how ridiculous you and your weak argument is

And I have cred here because I make jokes like you look foolish

Anybody giving yo cred here is as dumb as you.

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, georgiagator1 said:

Sure the COUNTY is bigger you dumbass. What is the size of the school? enrollment you dumbfuck.

I can pull up the schools if it's really necessary but I can tell you of those wins listed at least 80% of them were of similar or bigger size than Columbia when the game happened 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yeah I think I've embarrassed this Lowndes clown enough for one day, if I stayed any longer he will need therapy for how much the internet hurt him

Not to mention I have much better things to do than hold his hand and keep him in line in the land of sharks that he clearly can't keep up with

Photo1590267768238.png.cf7b07abee4c1d656d6c110572f7f69a.png

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And yet your trying to justify beating teams like blountstown and Hardee somehow is same level of difficulty as beating Carol City, Miami Central or STA

Your the dumbass here 

No, my point is Columbia Co HS football is a joke. Yet you denigrate other programs who have accomplished more. And you still shy away from showing how Columbia is such a great program.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

No, my point is Columbia Co HS football is a joke. Yet you denigrate other programs who have accomplished more. And you still shy away from showing how Columbia is such a great program.

Oh so Suwannee accomplished more by beating teams like Hardee?

And yet the program is so bad now they had to cancel playing the rivalry game that is supposed to mean something to their community

Your so stupid

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 6/10/2020 at 5:46 PM, Columbiafan said:

If you really think ISB is on same level as Columbia you don't know even close to amount of Florida as I thought you did 

ISB actually had a common opponent with Columbia, Suwannee

Suwannee beat ISB 64-0

Columbia beat Suwannee in live oak 45-7

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/high-schools/suwannee-bulldogs-(live-oak,fl)/football-fall-15/schedule.htm

I was going off this reference for Suwannee. Before my post. And you def brought up Lowndes multiple times before I got here.

• Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh so Suwannee accomplished more by beating teams like Hardee?

And yet the program is so bad now they had to cancel playing the rivalry game that is supposed to mean something to their community

Your so stupid

I like how you switch between Suwannee and Lowndes to suit your argument.

Make it easy for you.

Which team has better accomplishments, Columbia or Lowndes?

• Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You can sit here talking to yourself and saying how badly I hurt your feelings but I have a website to run and much more interesting people to talk to who actually know sports unlike you

LMAO. So you give up right. Before you go blasting other teams who have better accomplishments, make sure your school is relevant.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, georgiagator1 said:

LMAO. So you give up right. Before you go blasting other teams who have better accomplishments, make sure your school is relevant.

Hardly your just an annoying tick who will distract me from more important tasks that I have to do today

If I wanted to go back and forth with someone of similar ability, I would go and argue with a door

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

I like how you switch between Suwannee and Lowndes to suit your argument.

Make it easy for you.

Which team has better accomplishments, Columbia or Lowndes?

I never claimed we were more accomplished than Lowndes, we just have more stones than they do when it comes to scheduling

Lowndes has been a more successful program but are still one of the biggest bitch programs in the nation

And regardless of what Suwannee did in the 80s they have never been a elite program and Columbia has always owned their ass 

• Haha 2