Valdosta playa acquisition has started

Woodchopper

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

@imaGoodBoyNow @Sammyswordsman @BUFORDGAWOLVES @Nolebull813

Look at how weak an argument that the newest Lowndes clown makes? And this dude thinks he can hang in the big leagues

Time to tier and ass kick him off the board because he drags the credibility of the board as a whole down 

I had honestly never heard of Lowndes until you brought them up over and over cuz you hated them. Lol

• Haha 4

What's even more funny is Suwannee got so tired of losing to Columbia that they turned down 2 separate weeks to play last season even when we were scheduled to go to them for both game opportunities

They ended a community event because they were tired of losing and this is the same program that this clown is trying to prop up being better than Columbia because of 4 state titles back in the 80s while playing teams like Hardee

Oh and on top of it all, in those 4 seasons that Suwannee won state titles, they only beat columbia in 1 of those 4 seasons, even at their best they still were owned by Columbia

I guess they got tired of losing after being in a 11 game losing streak to Columbia so they submitted and asked us to stop talking a belt to their ass every year 😂😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Good job on being fuck-ups that can't win the big one 

You know your program sucks when you have to bring up championships from the 80s in a minor league or blast a program completely unrelated to the discussion just to try and make yourself sound like you can talk football, but your just as dumb on here as you were on that minor league GA board and I'm gonna take you to school 

Oh, you mean besides the 5, five, V, that we DID win. Gotcha.

• Thumbs Down 2

Just now, georgiagator1 said:

Oh, you mean besides the 5, five, V, that we DID win. Gotcha.

How many this decade moron?

Surely a nationally elite program would win a national title once every ten years

And btw I never tried to justify Columbia being a nationally elite program, only a good Florida team 

Teams can be good on a state level without championships but you can't be a national power if you can't win anything on a state level 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Your so far out of touch that you make yourself sound so stupid 

2nd all time in wins in Florida history but you think one measurable counts, it's why you look like a fucking idiot when you prop up Suwannee small school championship run where they beat teams like Hardee to win titles yet has a winning percentage against Columbia below 25% in nearly what? 80 meetings?

Your just as dumb as the other 2 Lowndes posters on here and should have stayed on the GA board because your so idiotic you can't comprehend any facts 

All those wins against who? You mean those little "fuck up" small schools like Madison and Suwannee? You are by far the biggest school in the areas. But when it counts, you cant win a championship. Right?

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Columbia is a bigger school than both Madison and Suwannee. Moron. You should be ashamed to even make that claim.

And yet you want to compare Winning championships in a minor league to being the same road of difficulty that Winning in a real classification is

Look at this dude @Nolebull813 @imaGoodBoyNow @Sammyswordsman @AztecPadre 

He is using the logic that would justify beating blountstown and Hardee being the same significance as beating Carol City, Miami Central and St Thomas Aquinas

And this clown actually believes it 

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Said numerous times that Columbia county is ran by idiots 

That's why the hall of fame ain't here no more, they hated anything that gets real tourism here because these whiny losers in this town hate anything that might "increase traffic"

I'm sure Columbia current JV team would have won 4 in the row playing in that weak classification Suwannee won titles in, doesn't make them good by any stretch of the imagination

Last time I checked you play schools in your own division. Suwannee cant help the division they play in. Wait, I think you just made this arguement earlier about Columbia right? Cant help that you have advanced past all your local teams? lmao. Sure you beat smaller schools. Can you win a CHAMPIONSHIP in YOUR division is the question is it not?

• Thumbs Down 1

@imaGoodBoyNow @Sammyswordsman @BUFORDGAWOLVES @Nolebull813

Look at how weak an argument that the newest Lowndes clown makes? And this dude thinks he can hang in the big leagues

Time to tier and ass kick him off the board because he drags the credibility of the board as a whole down 

Lets see. More relevant program Lowndes, 5 state titles. Columbia 1. And that was win? 1950 what?

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

All those wins against who? You mean those little "fuck up" small schools like Madison and Suwannee? You are by far the biggest school in the areas. But when it counts, you cant win a championship. Right?

Yeah all these small counties right?

81  wins against Alachua county teams
52 wins against Clay County teams
208 wins against Duval county teams
35 wins against Leon county teams
28 wins against Marion county teams
26 wins against St John's county teams

All counties bigger than Columbia County

Try again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

What's even more funny is Suwannee got so tired of losing to Columbia that they turned down 2 separate weeks to play last season even when we were scheduled to go to them for both game opportunities

They ended a community event because they were tired of losing and this is the same program that this clown is trying to prop up being better than Columbia because of 4 state titles back in the 80s while playing teams like Hardee

Oh and on top of it all, in those 4 seasons that Suwannee won state titles, they only beat columbia in 1 of those 4 seasons, even at their best they still were owned by Columbia

I guess they got tired of losing after being in a 11 game losing streak to Columbia so they submitted and asked us to stop talking a belt to their ass every year 😂😂😂😂😂

Got it. You brag about beating a smaller school thats not relvant by your own admission, and a pre-season scrimmage against IMG. And you have cred over here? lmao

• Thumbs Down 1

49 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

How many this decade moron?

Surely a nationally elite program would win a national title once every ten years

And btw I never tried to justify Columbia being a nationally elite program, only a good Florida team 

Teams can be good on a state level without championships but you can't be a national power if you can't win anything on a state level 

So sad. Reaching. How many Columbia won this CENTURY?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, georgiagator1 said:

Lets see. More relevant program Lowndes, 5 state titles. Columbia 1. And that was win? 1950 what?

Oh so when you realize that even arguing Suwannee being better than columbia sounds stupid you switch to debating columbia and Lowndes?

What's wrong even you realized trying to justify Suwannee championships from the 80s looks ridiculous

You want to know why I never bring up Columbia championship in 1967?

Because it's irrelevant to the current standing of football, just as those Suwannee championships mean nothing now, I don't need a championship argument to squash Suwannee, the huge gap in head to head wins is more than enough to justify Columbia being a far better program than Suwannee

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Got it. You brag about beating a smaller school thats not relvant by your own admission, and a pre-season scrimmage against IMG. And you have cred over here? lmao

I don't give a shit about Suwannee, I only bring them into the conversation at all because your so idiotic and choose to bring them up so I show everyone on this board how ridiculous you and your weak argument is

And I have cred here because I make jokes like you look foolish

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

And yet you want to compare Winning championships in a minor league to being the same road of difficulty that Winning in a real classification is

Look at this dude @Nolebull813 @imaGoodBoyNow @Sammyswordsman @AztecPadre 

He is using the logic that would justify beating blountstown and Hardee being the same significance as beating Carol City, Miami Central and St Thomas Aquinas

And this clown actually believes it 

He should take your advice and hone his game on his local boards before the season starts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

45 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah all these small counties right?

81  wins against Alachua county teams
52 wins against Clay County teams
208 wins against Duval county teams
35 wins against Leon county teams
28 wins against Marion county teams
26 wins against St John's county teams

All counties bigger than Columbia County

Try again!

Sure the COUNTY is bigger you dumbass. What is the size of the school? enrollment you dumbfuck.

• Thumbs Down 2