Valdosta playa acquisition has started

Woodchopper

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

The same fans who hated Rush when he was at Colquitt apparently now love him at Valdosta

Says a lot about those fanbases *cough*  sellouts  *cough*

Shit, I had people coming over here telling me all about all of Rush's transgressions and how he was toast and how I was dumb for standing up for him and that type stuff after he got "fired." 

He did this, he did that, he'll never coach again in Georgia. Blah blah blah blah. 

It definitely pays to know what you're talking about.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shit, I had people coming over here telling me all about all of Rush's transgressions and how he was toast and how I was dumb for standing up for him and that type stuff after he got "fired." 

He did this, he did that, he'll never coach again in Georgia. Blah blah blah blah. 

There’s no doubt he can coach. Should spice up the Classic for sure. I’d think it would also intensify Pack and Cat games too.

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hawg...you are obviously confused.

If it paid to know what you're talking about...we'd have no message boards.

I will say this...I truly hope the "Colquitt people" handle all this HEARSAY the way I asked them to.  If they do....(Smile).....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...you are obviously confused.

If it paid to know what you're talking about...we'd have no message boards.

I will say this...I truly hope the "Colquitt people" handle all this HEARSAY the way I asked them to.  If they do....(Smile).....

Rufus>>

I heard some more say recently my ownself. 

It's the problem with approaching kids/families. Some of them may say something. It's still difficult to prove though. Nobody is recording these conversations and some could just be straight out making up stuff. That happens as we've learned. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 12:06 PM, Columbiafan said:

Most the posters over there are clowns, especially the lowndes fans over there who have to talk up Valdosta to sound important over there like they share their success LMAO 🤣😂😂😂😂

This from a Columbia Co fan lmao. Who has done absolutely nothing in recent history.    Lowndes has more hardware than Columbia, who's coattail you hanging on? I know I know, yall "willing to step up anytime anywhere"     And everyone is so afraid, lmao.

• Thumbs Down 1

On 6/4/2020 at 12:54 AM, Columbiafan said:

They may do so but we still weren't afraid to play them up in Valdosta in hostile territory, hell one of last times we sent a team up there the bus had rocks thrown through the windows by the Valdosta fanbase

In fact the Valdosta vs Columbia game (despite the lies of the clueless Lowndes posters on here claiming) wasn't signed until after Rush was hired as coach so Columbia is fully aware of what they signing up for and we weren't intimidated when Colquitt came to Lake City last year or when we went to IMG the year before, we weren't intimidated when the best team in Palm Beach county came up to Lake City last year, we won't be Intimidated by Valdosta

If Valdosta is hoping we will fear the great Rush propst and be hiding in fear they better work on a plan B because that don't work on us, there's a reason we are top 3 all time in wins in the state of Florida and will become only the second program in Florida history this upcoming season to attain 700 wins as a program

We won't be Intimidated by no kittens 

"We aint afraid, we play anybody" Get our arse kicked, and havent won crap since leather helmets, but we willing. lmao

On 6/5/2020 at 12:17 AM, Columbiafan said:

Neither is Lowndes

Last time I checked aren't you one of the people that feel you have to get out and beat other national powerhouses to be one yourself?

We have 5 state titles. A state runner up just last year.Pounding your 5A state champs along the way. And Columbia did what? I will hang up and wait.

• Thumbs Down 2

On 6/5/2020 at 12:18 AM, Columbiafan said:

Lowndes can't even say they have ever beaten a national powerhouse away from home, we have played and beaten nationally ranked teams away from home both in state and OOS in the past 

Who? And please dont list that PRE-SEASON SCRIMMAGE win over IMG you like to brag about. LMAO

• Thumbs Down 2

On 6/10/2020 at 12:14 PM, Columbiafan said:

Columbia unfortunately has just never had the talent to pull in many trips to the finals because in 70s they had stiff competition in their district from the Duval County schools post segregation back when only district champs made the playoffs, in 80s they ran into buzzsaws in the panhandle like Pine Forest for example who was number 1 in the nation, in the late 90s they broke through but faced a very talented Carol City team who finished top 10 nationally with studs like Santana Moss on the team

Early 00s they had to try and go through Lincoln and by time the north had really fallen off by the late 00s they didn't have quite the depth as they did previously because the county split into 2 high schools 

Columbia wins with what they got and on paper is never truly loaded but realistically even if they made finals would they really have any chance of beating STA or Miami Central?

However that doesn't take away from how they have consistently been among the top teams in North Florida for the past few decades 

They have a title and another appearance during the 60s and a appearance that I mentioned above against Carol City where they fell 20-17 after leading 17-6 at halftime

LMAO. LMAO. What? hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a stud program.

• Thumbs Down 2

On 6/10/2020 at 5:46 PM, Columbiafan said:

If you really think ISB is on same level as Columbia you don't know even close to amount of Florida as I thought you did 

ISB actually had a common opponent with Columbia, Suwannee

Suwannee beat ISB 64-0

Columbia beat Suwannee in live oak 45-7

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/high-schools/suwannee-bulldogs-(live-oak,fl)/football-fall-15/schedule.htm

Speaking of Suwannee. Wasnt the Florida High School Hall of Fame in Columbia Co? And Suwannee is in it with 4 state titles in a row. And Columbia cant even sniff it. lmao. At least you were close enough to go visit and see that hardware Suwannee had.

• Thumbs Down 2

On 6/10/2020 at 10:03 PM, Columbiafan said:

It's amazing how stupid the Lowndes fans are 

Claiming bullshit like Darlington returned home and started winning even though he had already won a state championship in Florida prior to taking the Valdosta job, he was already a winner before going to Valdosta

🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You just can't fix some levels of incompetence

Its amazing how stupid Columbia fans are. Who talks up a pre-season scrimmage as a measure of how tough their program is. lmao

• Thumbs Down 2

On 6/11/2020 at 9:40 AM, Columbiafan said:

That's why both Lowndes fans are practically foaming over Rush taking the Valdosta job because they think they can associate Valdosta winning to make Lowndes look better, or if they ever beat them once Rush has the program humming then they will be acting like they blasted IMG Academy

LMAO. Theres IMG again. You "studs" won a pre-season scrimmage. How did your "real" season go?

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, georgiagator1 said:

LOL. That small school next county over from you won 4 state titles in a row. What yall got?

Won minor league championships

Those championships mean as much as the 1a titles Madison county win these days but both all time have a losing record against columbia

Moron!

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Speaking of Suwannee. Wasnt the Florida High School Hall of Fame in Columbia Co? And Suwannee is in it with 4 state titles in a row. And Columbia cant even sniff it. lmao. At least you were close enough to go visit and see that hardware Suwannee had.

Put us in 1a and we will go win 10 straight, it would be treated as relevant as Suwannee championships are in 2020 though

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

We have 5 state titles. A state runner up just last year.Pounding your 5A state champs along the way. And Columbia did what? I will hang up and wait.

Good job on being fuck-ups that can't win the big one 

You know your program sucks when you have to bring up championships from the 80s in a minor league or blast a program completely unrelated to the discussion just to try and make yourself sound like you can talk football, but your just as dumb on here as you were on that minor league GA board and I'm gonna take you to school 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

54 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

What history? Columbia has no history.

Your so far out of touch that you make yourself sound so stupid 

2nd all time in wins in Florida history but you think one measurable counts, it's why you look like a fucking idiot when you prop up Suwannee small school championship run where they beat teams like Hardee to win titles yet has a winning percentage against Columbia below 25% in nearly what? 80 meetings?

Your just as dumb as the other 2 Lowndes posters on here and should have stayed on the GA board because your so idiotic you can't comprehend any facts 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Said numerous times that Columbia county is ran by idiots 

That's why the hall of fame ain't here no more, they hated anything that gets real tourism here because these whiny losers in this town hate anything that might "increase traffic"

I'm sure Columbia current JV team would have won 4 in the row playing in that weak classification Suwannee won titles in, doesn't make them good by any stretch of the imagination

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1