Valdosta playa acquisition has started

Woodchopper

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

What’s your take on your boy recruiting your players? 

It was common knowledge. The same players were going to USAA until it was realized it was an internet scam. Lucky for Marietta they will now get to play a Packer team without it's talent and an inept coaching staff.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I beg to differ. Local rivalries are plenty relevant. Our biggest rival is mceachern. We lost to them in the regular season. 

We prayed we’d get them in the playoffs, but after winning 12 straight they bumblefucked it up and got destroyed by north gwinnett, who got destroyed by lowends, who lost in the title game to.......

Thats right! Marietta!

So...with all that posting...you're saying that McEachern...your self-proclaimed rival...kicked your ass.

OK then....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

So...with all that posting...you're saying that McEachern...your self-proclaimed rival...kicked your ass.

OK then....

Rufus>>

Yep. When we lose, we lose. 

I, unlike some here, Have zero problem admitting when we lose. I don’t take the bitch route and make excuses like many on here. 

And you need to make your south jawja brethren aware, if a 2 point loss is getting your ass kicked, what do you call what Marietta did to lowends and what LSU did to the pups? 

What’s your adjective for those? 

35 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It was common knowledge. The same players were going to USAA until it was realized it was an internet scam. Lucky for Marietta they will now get to play a Packer team without it's talent and an inept coaching staff.

The avatar may tape and pillage your program and you still excuse it. Awesome! 

And pre excuses are for pussies. I was told your coach is a good coach and the system was loaded with talent for the next twenty years. Now a few kids get recruited to valdosta and cc is talentless? 

I’m gonna call bullshit here. 

exit: I missed where all of those cc kids were headed to gumpland. Didn’t see there names on the USA roster. Late adds? 

14 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The avatar may tape and pillage your program and you still excuse it. Awesome! 

And pre excuses are for pussies. I was told your coach is a good coach and the system was loaded with talent for the next twenty years. Now a few kids get recruited to valdosta and cc is talentless? 

I’m gonna call bullshit here. 

exit: I missed where all of those cc kids were headed to gumpland. Didn’t see there names on the USA roster. Late adds? 

They never went because Rush ejected out of the plane crash. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

They never went because Rush ejected out of the plane crash. 

So they were recruited and “committed” to go there but nobody but a few of you knew? 
with GSB and dustmop, I’m saying we all would’ve know. 

And so we’re clear I give a fuck about who he recruits. I think the people in alabama who said he was a cheater are right. I think he cheated at cc and I think he will at valdosta. 

Keep in mind “cheating” is a broad brush. Like Marietta “cheated”. Buford “cheated”. Grayson “cheated”. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

At least it'll be an even game now. Colquitt lost some talent and Marietta lost a lot of talent. Even playing field, eh?

And speaking of coaching, are you not sold on Rogers? 

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

So they were recruited and “committed” to go there but nobody but a few of you knew? 
with GSB and dustmop, I’m saying we all would’ve know. 

And so we’re clear I give a fuck about who he recruits. I think the people in alabama who said he was a cheater are right. I think he cheated at cc and I think he will at valdosta. 

Keep in mind “cheating” is a broad brush. Like Marietta “cheated”. Buford “cheated”. Grayson “cheated”. 

Our kids down here don't play that ridiculous twitter high school committed bullshit these clowns on here are trying to normalize. 

Some of us close to the program knew and discussed on here about certain kids whose parents and guardians obviously like to run their mouth. 

• Like 1

If not for some probably fake profile posting something on that other site, nobody would even be discussing kids leaving Colquitt for Valdosta. 

So unless you were paying attention to the adults talking, nobody would have ever known any Colquitt kid even considered USAA. 

As a matter of fact, a good bit of that talk was probably handled through inbox more than public discussion too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If not for some probably fake profile posting something on that other site, nobody would even be discussing kids leaving Colquitt for Valdosta. 

So unless you were paying attention to the adults talking, nobody would have ever known any Colquitt kid even considered USAA. 

As a matter of fact, a good bit of that talk was probably handled through inbox more than public discussion too. 

I get not wanting to air your dirty laundry.

whatever happens, happens. Some cc folk are saying he did call cc kids, some say he didn’t. Others are oddly quiet. 

Some valdosta folks certainly think he did. Some of them care. Others just wanna win. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

whatever happens, happens. Some cc folk are saying he did call cc kids, some say he didn’t. Others are oddly quiet. 

Some valdosta folks certainly think he did. Some of them care. Others just wanna win. 

Do you feel like some of the cc faithful aren't telling us he full story when it comes to Rush calling their players? The guys that he's allegedly calling are the same ones he had prior relationships with (according to several people in the know). Also, I saw a video he did with Mikey Davis about how college coaches are still calling him about the CC guys, so it's understandable if he's still in contact with those guys being recruited by college coaches. Maybe....just maybe the "anti Rush Propst crowd" residing in CC are taking bits and pieces of info from the "pro Rush Propst" crowd of CC and twisting up the info so that it'll fit their narrative. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Yep. When we lose, we lose. 

I, unlike some here, Have zero problem admitting when we lose. I don’t take the bitch route and make excuses like many on here. 

And you need to make your south jawja brethren aware, if a 2 point loss is getting your ass kicked, what do you call what Marietta did to lowends and what LSU did to the pups? 

What’s your adjective for those? 

I have always lived by the Ace Little mantra...getting your ass kicked is getting your ass kicked.  Points differential is immaterial.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Our kids down here don't play that ridiculous twitter high school committed bullshit these clowns on here are trying to normalize. 

Some of us close to the program knew and discussed on here about certain kids whose parents and guardians obviously like to run their mouth. 

Hawg...I've asked you repeatedly not to spam this board with FACTS.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Do you feel like some of the cc faithful aren't telling us he full story when it comes to Rush calling their players? The guys that he's allegedly calling are the same ones he had prior relationships with (according to several people in the know). Also, I saw a video he did with Mikey Davis about how college coaches are still calling him about the CC guys, so it's understandable if he's still in contact with those guys being recruited by college coaches. Maybe....just maybe the "anti Rush Propst crowd" residing in CC are taking bits and pieces of info from the "pro Rush Propst" crowd of CC and twisting up the info so that it'll fit their narrative. 

I think all have some truth to it. 

I firmly believe we don’t hear everything.

I firmly believe he called kids.

I firmly believe the haters twist it.

I firmly believe the pro rush crowd will find a way to justify it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don't see this as dirty laundry for Colquitt. If Rush is recruiting Colquitt kids to Valdosta, that's dirty laundry for Valdosta. 

It that fake profile is telling the truth and kids called Justin and told him they plan on leaving, and he didn't try to understand why or explain why they should stay or that he would attempt to correct whatever is leading them away, then that's on him. 

Dirty laundry for Colquitt at this point would be talking about some of the bonehead moves and hires that may directly account for why kids would be hitting  the road.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I think all have some truth to it. 

I firmly believe we don’t hear everything.

I firmly believe he called kids.

I firmly believe the haters twist it.

I firmly believe the pro rush crowd will find a way to justify it. 

Fair enough. The only thing that I don't agree with is the recruiting part. Why? Because everybody and they mama KNEW that once he got hired by Valdosta, people were gonna follow, so it's not like he had to go out of his way to get them down to Valdosta. That was already a given. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't see this as dirty laundry for Colquitt. If Rush is recruiting Colquitt kids to Valdosta, that's dirty laundry for Valdosta. 

It that fake profile is telling the truth and kids called Justin and told him they plan on leaving, and he didn't try to understand why or explain why they should stay or that he would attempt to correct whatever is leading them away, then that's on him. 

Dirty laundry for Colquitt at this point would be talking about some of the bonehead moves and hires that may directly account for why kids would be hitting  the road.

Do you disagree with Rufus about the HC hire? Interesting.

I know my buddy Hoover thinks otherwise, but countless in alabama have talked about how much rush cheated while there. For the sake of argument, let’s say it’s true. He’s been at valdosta ten minutes and he’s being accused of cheating there. You’d like for me to believe he never cheated in between? Everybody who magically ended up at cc over the years just happened to fall upon the thriving metroplii of moultrie, from wherever they came from? 

If he recruited kids and is currently, doesn’t bother me in the least. Listening to bullshit for years about how south jawja doing shit the “right” way and never cheats is what’s funny to me. 

I’m sure whatever happened most will he kept under wraps 

• Haha 1