Valdosta playa acquisition has started

Woodchopper

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Poppycock. I’ve heard rush never cheated. All of the sudden he goes to valdosta and starts recruiting kids? 

Looking at this from an objective point of view:

Why is it that because guys are following rush to valdosta he's having the finger pointed at him for recruiting? It has been stated countless times that kids want to play for him because of what he can do for them, but it seems as if all of that is being forgotten now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

No surprise. Kids know they have a better chance to succeed later in life if Rush was the coach than the guy at Colquitt. 

Rush has an old school mentality that has been lost in the modern times. He is an alpha male that you would want your son to learn life long skills from. 

I don’t care about the past issues. Those are personal that don’t reflect in his ability to prepare young men for adulthood. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Looking at this from an objective point of view:

Why is it that because guys are following rush to valdosta he's having the finger pointed at him for recruiting? It has been stated countless times that kids want to play for him because of what he can do for them, but it seems as if all of that is being forgotten now. 

Lemme tell you something. Rufus here is as in at cc football wise as any poster here. If he has it on good sources rush is calling kids, then rush is calling kids. 

Let the games begin!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lemme tell you something. Rufus here is as in at cc football wise as any poster here. If he has it on good sources rush is calling kids, then rush is calling kids. 

Let the games begin!

Durn Larry....I live 200 miles away....(Smile).

Rufus>>

46 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re too smart. Got that florida lack of tax thing goin’ for ya. 

You sound like Rab.  I'll just say this.  Did you know that Rab doesn't pay Ga Income Tax?  He won't admit to it...but it is true.  If I still lived in Georgia...I wouldn't pay Ga Income Tax either.

It has to do with......AGE.

Now having said that...even living in Florida...if everything could be totaled up...I would be willing to bet I pay as much or more than most people do in TAXES.  Even them people who live in Marietta...(Smile).

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You sound like Rab.  I'll just say this.  Did you know that Rab doesn't pay Ga Income Tax?  He won't admit to it...but it is true.  If I still lived in Georgia...I wouldn't pay Ga Income Tax either.

It has to do with......AGE.

Now having said that...even living in Florida...if everything could be totaled up...I would be willing to bet I pay as much or more than most people do in TAXES.  Even them people who live in Marietta...(Smile).

Rufus>>

Us poor folk in Marietta are just trying to get by. Preppin’ for Princess’ Senior year and everything that goes along with it. 

If you’d like to make a contribution to a not for profit the Marietta Touchdown Club would gladly accept your generosity and provide you with a tax write off. 

For the kids

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Us poor folk in Marietta are just trying to get by. Preppin’ for Princess’ Senior year and everything that goes along with it. 

If you’d like to make a contribution to a not for profit the Marietta Touchdown Club would gladly accept your generosity and provide you with a tax write off. 

For the kids

LOL...I don't envy you with Princess' Senior Year.  Lady Raine graduated Colquitt in 1991.  I think my net worth went down about 6%...(Smile).  I had always heard girls were more expensive than boys...and I firmly believe that's true.   As an aside...between UGA, Mercer and the Packer Touchdown Club...there's not a lot left over for outside generosity.

I'm guessing you fellers will start everything on Monday morning around 12:01 am?

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

I think a lot of people heard that Rush has stayed in contact with some kids. I know that was the case for a while, and was to be expected really. He was a big part of a lot of their lives for a while. The times that I knew about were before he got hired at Valdosta though. 

Can't say for sure about since he started the process of everything down there. Heard things though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Let the games begin!

Well if/when that comes out, it'll come out. If not, then you know it's some of the colquitt faithful out to get him because he's "taking" their guys. Oh well. All I know is that they (Colquitt) better not drop the game with Valdosta. Hopefully they won't go out like that. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL...I don't envy you with Princess' Senior Year.  Lady Raine graduated Colquitt in 1991.  I think my net worth went down about 6%...(Smile).  I had always heard girls were more expensive than boys...and I firmly believe that's true.   As an aside...between UGA, Mercer and the Packer Touchdown Club...there's not a lot left over for outside generosity.

I'm guessing you fellers will start everything on Monday morning around 12:01 am?

Rufus>>

Not sure they’ll have it televised a la duke basketball, but everybody ready to go. 

Just hoping to get back to normal. Can’t come soon enough. 

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Valdosta is gonna kick Columbia's ass this year! @Columbiafan

It's all jokes, bro. It should be a good game tho. 

They may do so but we still weren't afraid to play them up in Valdosta in hostile territory, hell one of last times we sent a team up there the bus had rocks thrown through the windows by the Valdosta fanbase

In fact the Valdosta vs Columbia game (despite the lies of the clueless Lowndes posters on here claiming) wasn't signed until after Rush was hired as coach so Columbia is fully aware of what they signing up for and we weren't intimidated when Colquitt came to Lake City last year or when we went to IMG the year before, we weren't intimidated when the best team in Palm Beach county came up to Lake City last year, we won't be Intimidated by Valdosta

If Valdosta is hoping we will fear the great Rush propst and be hiding in fear they better work on a plan B because that don't work on us, there's a reason we are top 3 all time in wins in the state of Florida and will become only the second program in Florida history this upcoming season to attain 700 wins as a program

We won't be Intimidated by no kittens 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Valdosta is gonna kick Columbia's ass this year! @Columbiafan

It's all jokes, bro. It should be a good game tho. 

Though maybe if they have no restrictions on fans this year maybe you can slide over to the Columbia vs Valdosta game and we can talk a little football, maybe we can both learn something from each other 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They may do so but we still weren't afraid to play them up in Valdosta in hostile territory, hell one of last times we sent a team up there the bus had rocks thrown through the windows by the Valdosta fanbase

In fact the Valdosta vs Columbia game (despite the lies of the clueless Lowndes posters on here claiming) wasn't signed until after Rush was hired as coach so Columbia is fully aware of what they signing up for and we weren't intimidated when Colquitt came to Lake City last year or when we went to IMG the year before, we weren't intimidated when the best team in Palm Beach county came up to Lake City last year, we won't be Intimidated by Valdosta

If Valdosta is hoping we will fear the great Rush propst and be hiding in fear they better work on a plan B because that don't work on us, there's a reason we are top 3 all time in wins in the state of Florida and will become only the second program in Florida history this upcoming season to attain 700 wins as a program

We won't be Intimidated by no kittens 

When is the last time Columbia won anything relevant? Scrimmages and local rivalries aren't relevant...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

When is the last time Columbia won anything relevant? Scrimmages and local rivalries aren't relevant...

I beg to differ. Local rivalries are plenty relevant. Our biggest rival is mceachern. We lost to them in the regular season. 

We prayed we’d get them in the playoffs, but after winning 12 straight they bumblefucked it up and got destroyed by north gwinnett, who got destroyed by lowends, who lost in the title game to.......

Thats right! Marietta!

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I beg to differ. Local rivalries are plenty relevant. Our biggest rival is mceachern. We lost to them in the regular season. 

We prayed we’d get them in the playoffs, but after winning 12 straight they bumblefucked it up and got destroyed by north gwinnett, who got destroyed by lowends, who lost in the title game to.......

Thats right! Marietta!

Columbia doesn't have a relevant rivalry. Thanks for the input though.

• Haha 2