Valdosta playa acquisition has started

Woodchopper

43 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Last time I checked you play schools in your own division. Suwannee cant help the division they play in. Wait, I think you just made this arguement earlier about Columbia right? Cant help that you have advanced past all your local teams? lmao. Sure you beat smaller schools. Can you win a CHAMPIONSHIP in YOUR division is the question is it not?

So a championship is the same in any class? Got it 👍

You probably think programs with more championships are better than ones with less in every case, bet this "Suwannee" you keep talking about wouldn't beat IMG but using the logic in your dumbass brain you would think that

• Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Kingoftrolls said:

So a championship is the same in any class? Got it 👍

You probably think programs with more championships are better than ones with less in every case, bet this "Suwannee" you keep talking about wouldn't beat IMG but using the logic in your dumbass brain you would think that

Suwannee is where I played. I live in Lowndes. My kids go to school there. He trashed them. I came over and trashed his school. What is yours?

10 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

LMAO. SO yall buy all your accomplishments. 

Just an FYI. Columbiafan comes to our boards and brags about their pre-season scrimmage win over your "team"

I'm aware, it's our own fault for not expecting a fight that game, we came in expecting to have a easy walkthrough and we didn't take the game seriously enough and we lost 

Shame the game the following year fell through

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Said numerous times that Columbia county is ran by idiots 

That's why the hall of fame ain't here no more, they hated anything that gets real tourism here because these whiny losers in this town hate anything that might "increase traffic"

I'm sure Columbia current JV team would have won 4 in the row playing in that weak classification Suwannee won titles in, doesn't make them good by any stretch of the imagination

Hahaha

Yet my little town here in Colquitt Co has plans to 4 lane the highway thru downtown with a population of 741 people! We don't like semis and tractors jamming up the roadways 'round here.

😆😆

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Hahaha

Yet my little town here in Colquitt Co has plans to 4 lane the highway thru downtown with a population of 741 people! We don't like semis and tractors jamming up the roadways 'round here.

😆😆

Currently US 90 is a 6 lane road and it's a city of around 10k but then again most the traffic is because of the proximity of I75 and I10

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Currently US 90 is a 6 lane road and it's a city of around 10k but then again most the traffic is because of the proximity of I75 and I10

Hell there ain't enough traffic on that stretch of i10 to cause any issues.

The fine folks of Lake City just don't like seeing those trophies won by everyone except Columbia. Lol

7 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Hell there ain't enough traffic on that stretch of i10 to cause any issues.

The fine folks of Lake City just don't like seeing those trophies won by everyone except Columbia. Lol

There could have been 50 stats championship trophies in there and they would still have pushed it out

They hate the youth in Lake City, that's why our crowd numbers keep dropping

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

And yet you want to compare Winning championships in a minor league to being the same road of difficulty that Winning in a real classification is

Look at this dude @Nolebull813 @imaGoodBoyNow @Sammyswordsman @AztecPadre 

He is using the logic that would justify beating blountstown and Hardee being the same significance as beating Carol City, Miami Central and St Thomas Aquinas

And this clown actually believes it 

Ohhh my god is this another Lowndes fan lol

i got what question dude.. why Lowndes lol