OT-Trumpy Strikes Out AGAIN!!!

AztecPadre

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Federal Appeals court upholds the trumpy travel ban.  Yet again!!!  Give up homie.  Nobody with a half a brain will put anything you write into law.  Hasta la vista BABY!!!

Hell yeah, let every terrorist in the world come to America. Don't vet anyone. Or better yet let them all come to California.  I guess you don't think there have been enough terrorist attacks in CA?  Hell yeah President Trump loses again in trying to make our borders safe. Party big time, not a damn thing to worry about. Tortillas and Tamales for everyone. In the mean time you might want to think twice about going to a Giants or A's game. Or a concert or movie. Hell you might want to think twice about going to dinner...anyway hell yeah Trump loses again. We all win.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I see you fell for all the lies. Our terror has been home grown. The border crossing went down under Obama. The stock market went up under Obama. Chump is riding the coat-tails of everything Obama did to bring the US back to stability. When Obama took office, we were losing 200,000 jobs a month. We had a record number of foreclosures. Many became homeless. Hell, McDonalds had a problem borrowing. Obama changed all that. Every high that the country is experiencing, of positive note, is due to Obamas policy.

There was no National emergency, the excuse given for the travel ban. That is the only way the president can enact such policy. That is why he keeps losing in court.

Really where did the hijackers from 9-11 live? I missed what states they were from. The 2 Boston Bombers what state were they born?

The border crossing went down under Obama? WTF are you talking about? Google is your friend. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwinnr7D2YvUAhVCy1QKHUrmBAsQFghaMAk&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbs.org%2Fnewshour%2Frundown%2Fimmigration-stands-as-obamas-most-glaring-failure%2F&usg=AFQjCNHWBuTcA799G0D0tgsTK5s9BtMizA

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwinnr7D2YvUAhVCy1QKHUrmBAsQFghLMAY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2F2017%2F03%2F09%2Fillegal-alien-border-crossings-plummet-and-trump-is-getting-the-credit%2F&usg=AFQjCNFItDXa9R91WGXfU2etUxvn9SIKTw

The market went up under Obama again WTF are you talking about. The market is better now then it has been in years Poverty increased under Obama. Again Google is your friend.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwidmtyu2ovUAhXDzVQKHfgCD4wQFghQMAc&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.npr.org%2Fsections%2Fitsallpolitics%2F2015%2F08%2F17%2F432578282%2Ffact-check-is-it-obamas-fault-that-poverty-has-grown&usg=AFQjCNGKGlD3qptNYiQtmFKyJjiTcNtSSw

National Debt doubled under Obama, the Opioids deaths 120% increase under Obama, GDP do we want to really discuss this? Home ownership decreased by 4%. People receiving food stamps nearly doubled.

Every high note America is experiencing is due to Obama? Ok, then also every negative note America is experiencing is also due to Obama.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Federal Appeals court upholds the trumpy travel ban.  Yet again!!!  Give up homie.  Nobody with a half a brain will put anything you write into law.  Hasta la vista BABY!!!

Yea, it's all a joke until it hits close to home. Maybe your daughter will be attending a pop concert when a nail bomb is set off.  Then your tune will change.  Or maybe not.  Knowing some of you people out there, you will just defend "diversity" become more of a SJW.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Yea, it's all a joke until it hits close to home. Maybe your daughter will be attending a pop concert when a nail bomb is set off.  Then your tune will change.  Or maybe not.  Knowing some of you people out there, you will just defend "diversity" become more of a SJW.  

Federal judges have kids too...

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Saudi Arabia

This country is not on the ban. 

To rich a nation, Trump only wants to protect us against folks from poorer countries. 

All he wants which I believe we all should want is proper vetting. The poorer countries do not vet at all. Honestly nor do you not think we are on our way to experiencing what is happening in Great Britain right now?

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

All he wants which I believe we all should want is proper vetting. The poorer countries do not vet at all. Honestly nor do you not think we are on our way to experiencing what is happening in Great Britain right now?

I am a numbers guy. Horrible crap is gonna happen. 

When I look at the numbers, it's kind of wild that we are so terrified of so little. 

That is my heartfelt opinion. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I am a numbers guy. Horrible crap is gonna happen. 

When I look at the numbers, it's kind of wild that we are so terrified of so little. 

That is my heartfelt opinion. 

Im a prevention guy...if we can in any way prevent these attacks Im all for it.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Saudi Arabia

This country is not on the ban. 

To rich a nation, Trump only wants to protect us against folks from poorer countries. 

They're not included because they have the infrastructure in place to insure proper vetting. Same reason Obama gave for leaving them off the list.

Trump needs to decide if he wants to take this to the SCOTUS, where it will be a slam-dunk win for him. The law as written gives the POTUS the absolute power to dork around with immigration essentially as he pleases.

• Like 1

Just now, zulu1128 said:

They're not included because they have the infrastructure in place to insure proper vetting. Same reason Obama gave for leaving them off the list.

Trump needs to decide if he wants to take this to the SCOTUS, where it will be a slam-dunk win for him. The law as written gives the POTUS the power to dork around with immigration essentially as he pleases.

He has other courts to go through. 

BTW no one will ever convince me Trump made his ban list with this in mind. 

It's a political initiative, as is the Mexican wall. 

I dread the money wasted on this while 25 million more Americans are pushed off medical insurance. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

That's fine.....what are your thoughts?  Just curious if you are all for open borders or you want a restriction on immigration from war torn middle eastern countries?  

No one is for open borders and if you could just selectively ban terrorism like King Orange that would be cool.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

All things considered, we have done well. All the airports and seaports that we have open to the world and the amount of in and out people do in the US, we have done just fine and there has been no need for Trump to try and scare the people with a false narrative.

This is the bottom line. We have no problem. The attacks we have had since 911 are about all home grown folks. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He has other courts to go through. 

BTW no one will ever convince me Trump made his ban list with this in mind. 

It's a political initiative, as is the Mexican wall. 

I dread the money wasted on this while 25 million more Americans are pushed off medical insurance. 

He can make an emergency appeal at his leisure.  (Not that he will)

It doesn't matter why he made the list, or what his motivations are for it. Congress gave the office the power, and the SCOTUS has upheld it in pretty much every case.

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I agree. Scare tactics have been the campaign staple from the start.

I don't know about you but 911 scared the crap out of me. I watched it happen, also worked for USA Today at the time. Don't ever want to see it happen again. Visit the memorial site for the Twin Towers then get back to us.