Georgia will have a qb transfer just like in the past or like Alabama.

HooverOutlaw

50 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

If anybody transfers...I think it could be Mathis....

Rufus>>

We agree on something. But there will be more. 9 QBs is too many. Not sure how many are on schollie, but I read the pups are at 89 and need to get 85. 

QB should take care of at least two, if not more. 

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

We agree on something. But there will be more. 9 QBs is too many. Not sure how many are on schollie, but I read the pups are at 89 and need to get 85. 

QB should take care of at least two, if not more. 

At least two are walk ons, Kirksey from Walton and Will Muschamp's kid. Kirby and crew will figure it out. It's pretty common this time of year. Someone will transfer and others will be on injured reserve or whatever the term is in college.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

At least two are walk ons, Kirksey from Walton and Will Muschamp's kid. Kirby and crew will figure it out. It's pretty common this time of year. Someone will transfer and others will be on injured reserve or whatever the term is in college.

It always does. If LSU plays georgia in the sec title game I hope it’s noonan we face and not daniels. Daniels is a ridiculous talent 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I think Beck will stay and has the potential to be the Dawg QB next year after Newman.  I kinda think Bennett stays...but I'm not sure.  Mathis could very well transfer...and who knows about Daniels?

Muschamp will play another position.  I've heard he really wants to play for Kirby.  After that...it's who has a chair when the music stops.

Rufus>>