OT: Will this get Gianforte elected?

noonereal

Think about it...an essentially right-wing wacknut can assault a reporter the night before the election, and still win handily. Even in Montana, that's significant.

This is the bed the democrat party has made for itself. They have about 12 months to get their shit together...it'll be interesting to see if they do or not.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

How did President Trump get from Rome to MT in such a short time? Watching CNN and reading a few posts here. I swear it was President Trump who body slammed the snowflake?

He can also cause hurricanes and earthquakes and droughts.

Such is the power of The Donald.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Right, Mr Lonely.

All you wingnuts are sick.

So full of hatred and ignorance. Just grabbing on to the only thing you have in your pitiful lives.

Hate on, brother...

There is nobody on this board more ignoirant and hateful than the swampthing. Carry on mr. racist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Right, Mr Lonely.

All you wingnuts are sick.

So full of hatred and ignorance. Just grabbing on to the only thing you have in your pitiful lives.

Hate on, brother...

Pot, meet kettle. Do you have a mirror? If you do, I'm asking you to look into it and ask yourself what happened to your reason and kindness. 

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

Pot, meet kettle. Do you have a mirror? If you do, I'm asking you to look into it and ask yourself what happened to your reason and kindness. 

This coming from the clown who had a racist meltdown and got thrown off the boards. Yea mr level headed cajun LMAO.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2017 at 11:40 AM, Rufus69 said:

Rumor outa North Morven is.....Trumpy The Clown is considering Gianforte as a replacement for Sean Spicer.  I will admit...the press conferences would be a whole lot more entertaining...and Melissa might be a tad more wary...LOL.

As Trumpy's World Turns.......

Rufus>>

Now that was funny...

welcome to Rufus World. lol

9 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

When you said that the "right celebrated that violence" I felt compelled to contextualize your comment with historical context..I never assumed your positions as you do that very well.. Rather, you assumed that the Right celebrated his victory....There was no celebration,rather they voted for a conservative over a liberal..I talked to people and know someone there who is "connected" in high places that many were ashamed of their candidate,but wanted a conservative in office...Now, since you don't have this kind of contact, the inside political acumen or context, maybe you should verify what I said.. The reporter is a vile man with a intrusive and combative style of igniting friction and is for a better word, an obstreperous Marxist..

Oh dang, I'm gonna have to go look this word up. And to think I worked with journalist's...

Nice rebuttal.

I do like NOR's middle of the road view. He has America's best interest's at heart. Just lean's to one side or the other and stands his ground. Much easier to work with his approach than Caj's or Concha's... I lean more to Concha's way of thinking and of course yours. Caj's just spits insults at Conservative's and deserves the harsh words written back at him. You use intellect at least when you post.

Keep up the post's, stand your ground, and most of all, keep us all thinking. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

Well, as I expected, the right rallied around and celebrated this violence. 

When after winning the election this thug finally apologized people yelled out and snickered in support of the violence. 

A predictable but sad day in American,. 

Then I come here and read the hate from Concha. Again, about what I expected. 

What was that you said the other day about speaking in generalities?

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

100 million people or more can't stand to look at our president's face and you think I'm concerned about 6 irrelevant wingnut dimwits on a homer football forum?

tenor (1).gif

It's pretty obvious that you are. 

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Think what you want. I couldn't be less interested truly..

giphy.gif