OT: Will this get Gianforte elected?

noonereal

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't know anyone that expected a democrat to win the seat in Montana.

However, it will be fun seeing a sitting congressman on trial for assault. 

Huff Post seemed convinced - Montana was going to send Trump a message.  Well I guess they did ...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't know anyone that expected a democrat to win the seat in Montana.

However, it will be fun seeing a sitting congressman on trial for assault. 

1. Plenty of democrats did.

B. He's not going to be on trial. He'll plead guilty to a misdemeanor and be on his merry way to DC.

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

1. Plenty of democrats did.

B. He's not going to be on trial. He'll plead guilty to a misdemeanor and be on his merry way to DC.

But how can the MSM be wrong? This was proof that people don't like Trump. This was the start of the fall of Trump. Blah, blah, blah. barry and all his left wing loonies are the best thing that ever happened to the GOP (and the GOP is no ball of fire). Just like when barry was re-elected. The MSM said the GOP would never win another election in 40 years. LOL. Now we hold all 3 branches plus a whole lot more.  

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

This is correct...A friend lives in Montana and told me, "we in Montana,for the most part,will no longer tolerate the Democrats like Shumer,Pelosi and other Marxists"... Let's get started !!!! Oh, the reporter is a little weasel...

No way Montana would put up with those idiots like schumer and piglosi. Now NY and Cali is another story.

23 hours ago, noonereal said:

OT: Will this get Gianforte elected?

Well, as I expected, the right rallied around and celebrated this violence. 

When after winning the election this thug finally apologized people yelled out and snickered in support of the violence. 

A predictable but sad day in American,. 

Then I come here and read the hate from Concha. Again, about what I expected. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Violence by all leftist college students,those that back them and all those follow the book,Rules for Radicals,by SolAlinsky,who advocated every kind of disruption...  Progressive unions  and far left zealots have always used violence......See NOR, your lack of history and progressive mechanisms of action always manifest in your comentary.... You never,ever refer to the harbingers of violence,like the Democratic Clan or the other Democrats who historically resort to violence ...ie  those Democrats that plotted against the Union and one who killed Lincoln after Republicans freed the slaves...

Read my posts rather than assume my positions and then misrepresenting me. Then go back and retract this post. Thanks

27 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Well, as I expected, the right rallied around and celebrated this violence. 

When after winning the election this thug finally apologized people yelled out and snickered in support of the violence. 

A predictable but sad day in American,. 

Then I come here and read the hate from Concha. Again, about what I expected. 

So some GOP dude winning in Conservative Montana is a sad day for America? Get over it and move on. 

18 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Getting harder and harder to read concha's dribble.

In plain words....that's one sick extreme bastard.

As opposed to your far left dribble on hillary and some stadium in swampville, and the new air rumell offense? No I'll take concha any day. He's beat you up so bad on these boards daily its not even fun any more. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

As opposed to your far left dribble on hillary and some stadium in swampville, and the new air rumell offense? No I'll take concha any day. He's beat you up so bad on these boards daily its not even fun any more. 

Fly away, gnat.

You have nothing and never do. 

I'm pretty sure you would take any wingnut johnson up the ass.

You are a patsy..

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Fly away, gnat.

You have nothing and never do. 

I'm pretty sure you would take any wingnut johnson up the ass.

You are a patsy..

You continually prove on a daily basis you are the lowest form of scum on this board. You will be kicked off you know. Just a matter of time.

6 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

You continually prove on a daily basis you are the lowest form of scum on this board. You will be kicked off you know. Just a matter of time.

You just float from one political thread to another screaming libtard sucks, libtard sucks.

Take a hike, kid.

Try to freaking grow up along the way..