OT: FISA Warrants

thc6795

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

“God bless you, Mr. Trump!” said Vincenzo Endrizzi, an ordained pastor from the blue-collar Southern archdiocese of Lecce, who was clad in a well-worn cassock dirtied from spending hard hours leading worship and who was seen sipping sacramental wine from a koozie while holding up a handmade sign denouncing the “Holy See deep state.”

My reading comprehension is off today.  Was the article saying that there is a split in the Vatican, like we have here?  It was a strange article.

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..you don't get a warrant to spy on people without convincing a judge there is something to issue a a warrant for...see how that works??..they didn't randomly spy on people..stop listening to Donny.....O.o

the blame game once again??...you need to concentrate on the "nut job" CURRENTLY in the White House....

The Obama administration self admitted this you dope.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

what's the class for? 

Just leadership training. We have offsite training once a qtr. This time the topic is Emotional IQ. How to take emotion out of discussions or when doing an evaluation. Not a bad class, although like I said this instructor could be sued by Franklin Covey for using their 7 habits material.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Just leadership training. We have offsite training once a qtr. This time the topic is Emotional IQ. How to take emotion out of discussions or when doing an evaluation. Not a bad class, although like I said this instructor could be sued by Franklin Covey for using their 7 habits material.

Indeed, the course sounds very interesting. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

That does sound interesting but probably less so if it's mandatory.  They should teach this stuff in high school imo. I know I could have used it. Probably still could

?

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That does sound interesting but probably less so if it's mandatory.  They should teach this stuff in high school imo. I know I could have used it. Probably still could

?

It was a good class. More of a refresher. Like I said she used a lot of the Franklin Covey "7 habits of 7 highly effective people" material, but all in all it was good and we had a great FREE lunch.  

• Like 1

President Trump said they were spying on him, hum?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

BTW CNN still has not reported one word about this yet right now they have 3 headlines about the snowflake being body slammed by a wing nut and 2 stories on Melania wearing all black because she was dressing for the job she wished she had? A widow.  There are also 3 stories on the shove heard around the world. This is what CNN feels is most important today

For the record I know both parties have been doing this for a while. However the Obama administration has taken it to another level. People are in an uproar over POSSIBLE still no evidence but possible collusion with the Russians. If true we should all be concerned. A foreign government playing in our elections. Well how do you feel about your very own government spying on you? How wd you feel if Trump spied on the next Democratic nominee and fed info to the Republicans> We all know you wd be going bat shit crazy. This is serious, there is proof people, this isn't some source of a source it is right there in black and white. Take off your stupid party blinders and look at what the elected officials of all parties is doing to the United States citizens.

Cajuns nasty ass specifically should be worried. Can you imagine the disgusting pictures of boys in pads they would find. Just think back to a few he posted here.