Trump's budget takes a sledgehammer to the EPA

TheRealCAJ

4 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

jHO2C22.gif

That is classic.  Wtf was that?  

His budget should open people's eyes but I hold out zero hope.  It will hurt his supporters as much as anybody, except the children of course.  Even if you are filthy rich this should disgust you.  Education, environment, social safety nets, all getting cut.  However, the super rich get tax cuts so I guess it's all good.  I'm almost interested in how long it will take to either defend it or bring up Obama or Hillary by Trump supporters.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

.  It will hurt his supporters as much as anybody, 

Sad thing is those folks have NO clue to what a budget is let alone what's in one.

King George was counting on that.......

I believe this budget is DOA though.....like most of King Orange's stuff.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, World Citizen said:

That is classic.  Wtf was that?  

His budget should open people's eyes but I hold out zero hope.  It will hurt his supporters as much as anybody, except the children of course.  Even if you are filthy rich this should disgust you.  Education, environment, social safety nets, all getting cut.  However, the super rich get tax cuts so I guess it's all good.  I'm almost interested in how long it will take to either defend it or bring up Obama or Hillary by Trump supporters.

Even social security is being assaulted, as if ray-gun did not do enough damage..... Damage we still have not recovered from. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Hasn't social security been raped by all parties for years?

I was referring to the cuts Trump has in his budget. 

I'd make every politician that voted to rape SS in jail. Point blank. I am dead serious. Repay what you voted to loot or go to jail. 

The only good politician is one in jail. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Think about those in nursing homes that rely on their SS check to pay their expenses, including the nursing home. 800 billion cut in Medicare will do that.

And they said Obama's plan would have "Death Panels". Remember that? Grandma would die! Now it is becoming a reality if he has his way.

By the way, did any of you know his son in law is the wealthiest "Slum Lord" in the world. Check out his business. JK properties of any subsidiary. Check out their practices.

Where you thinking about those in nursing homes under Obamas plans to cut Social Security? Or was it ok then?

29 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

By the way, did any of you know his son in law is the wealthiest "Slum Lord" in the world. Check out his business. JK properties of any subsidiary. Check out their practices.

yeah, that has been pasted all over the news the last week. 

---------------------

speaking of Trump's budget:

anyone else find it hysterical that he is gutting ever progressive program in the country BUT wants to extend leave for women and family when a new baby is born? 

You just can't make this kind of stupidity up. 

Yeah, through the Trump kid a bone. Gives me douche chills. 

• Like 1