Grayson v Mill Creek - who wins and why?

RedTaters

Here is Grayson's official website's varsity stats page.

http://graysonramsfootball.com/index.php?page=stats

MaxPreps stats on Grayson

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/grayson-rams-(loganville,ga)/football/stats.htm

I guess I can see why folks would be wondering about this. The official stats page on Grayson's web page is populated with blankness. 

lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Here is Grayson's official website's varsity stats page.

http://graysonramsfootball.com/index.php?page=stats

MaxPreps stats on Grayson

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/grayson-rams-(loganville,ga)/football/stats.htm

I guess I can see why folks would be wondering about this. The official stats page on Grayson's web page is populated with blankness. 

lol

In the 9 years I've been associated with the program I don't remember that Grayson site ever being updated.  I gave up looking there a long time ago.  No conspiracy more like no desire as best I can tell.  As hard as it may be for some to believe, there isn't some huge number of people working in the TD club to make everything happen.  As with most organizations, there are a few doing a lot and that means things get left out.  Nothing nefarious at all, just not enough cycles to get it done.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GaWebDev said:

I'm not Jesus and I'm sure you can find them. Give me the web source for myself the average Joe. This shit is all mostly all you do. You probably scribble them on napkins all over your house. lol

And in all fairness there is no way you can say with certainty the deliberate stopping of reporting stats on there (3 games) had nothing to do with transfers nor wanting to deflect some of that nasty media attention they got (mostly from the Atl news outlets at that). You grade film in their field house on Saturdays?  

And nowhere did I say they don't keep stats! They chose not to make them easily accessible as most teams would.  Especially don't want them readily available on a site that offers up the side by side team/player comparison features like MaxPreps does. I mean in all good humor I can actually visualize the guy who at one time did enter them in having the epiphany moment. Bet he was like holy s%#!. Nobodys even close on these boards. People are gonna really notice this sh$!. Let's just stop ;) lol

Get them the same way I do.  I look at at the Gwinnett Daily Post high school sports write up after the game.  It is right there, at least most of the time.  I'll make it simple for you even though your name would indicate you can find this as easy as I do.

Scroll down to the bottom of the article.  http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/schools/grayson/grayson-beats-woodstock-to-setup-showdown-at-colquitt-county/article_3f8d67b6-d8c1-5496-ba7c-d867989a5f26.html

9 minutes ago, Fred said:

No conspiracy more like no desire as best I can tell.  As hard as it may be for some to believe, there isn't some huge number of people working in the TD club to make everything happen.  As with most organizations, there are a few doing a lot and that means things get left out.  Nothing nefarious at all, just not enough cycles to get it done.

TD club or a TD club member would not handle MaxPrep stats. As I said that is typically assigned to a Coach or coaching staff person. Would be some of the same guys who submit the rosters etc. and likely those who handle their HUDL film account. 

1 minute ago, GaWebDev said:

TD club or a TD club member would not handle MaxPrep stats. As I said that is typically assigned to a Coach or coaching staff person. Would be some of the same guys who submit the rosters etc. and likely those who handle their HUDL film account. 

I was referring to the first website HawgGoneIT mentioned, the one under grasyonramsfootball.  Nice framework that most of the schools around here use and flesh out as best as they can.  Heading out to the game.  Later...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

I can find anything on the web as you allude to. But... you're kinda missing the point. It's not can I find them when I search. It's more like not having it readily available alongside the teams you're playing all year long. That is where they should be. That is where for three games someone within the Grayson staff thought they should be as well. Right up to the epiphany moment I mentioned earlier in my post.

Anyways best of luck. Not that your team needs that this year. I'll be watching online and I'm 99% sure I'll see the same elite team dominate Mill Creek by 14+ I'm predicting.   

6 minutes ago, GaWebDev said:

I can find anything on the web as you allude to. But... you're kinda missing the point. It's not can I find them when I search. It's more like not having it readily available alongside the teams you're playing all year long. That is where they should be. That was my point. 

That beat down by Grayson has been really rough on you lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

That beat down by Grayson has been really rough on you lol

Funny. I actually like Grayson. Shows how far you're off with that one. I guess you'll use what you can though when you have no substance to discount my original post?  I pulled for my team like I always will. If they lined up again tonight I'd pull for my team once again. Did I expect Colquitt to even be able to contend with Grayson this year? No sir. Not for one minute.