Georgia hsfb pipeline schools to the NFL draft

Ga96

On 5/7/2020 at 3:27 PM, Columbiafan said:

The original article was about the 98 programs who had 5 or more

Idk when they released a state one to try and add teams with less than that to the list but the original article was about teams with 5 or more

Not 4

Ok you stupid MF here we go, jay Ratliff, Vincent Burns, Josh Harvey Clemons, Telvin Smith, Kenny Moore and all after 2001 so go back to that hick ass county / City take both your shoes off and learn to count. You are dismissed Bitch

• Thumbs Down 2

12 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Ok you stupid MF here we go, jay Ratliff, Vincent Burns, Josh Harvey Clemons, Telvin Smith, Kenny Moore and all after 2001 so go back to that hick ass county / City take both your shoes off and learn to count. You are dismissed Bitch

He was a undrafted free agent you stupid oaf

That list only counts players who were "DRAFTED" 

Can you not read over there in hick nothing Lowndes county? How about you take your lying weak ass crap and go take Ga96 with you back to that safe space GA board where everyone there has to lie just to even come close to keeping up with me because when they aren't lying they can't come close to keeping up with me

Now your dismissed!

• Haha 1

Btw we also had 2 undrafted free agents in that span so if you want to count those the count for us is 7 players

See if you can catch that

Also I noticed highest one drafted was 3rd round, we had a 1st rounder and a second rounder in our list

Maybe those Lowndes players Should come across the border if they want to make the NFL because you all can't cut mustard with player development on our level 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Btw we also had 2 undrafted free agents in that span so if you want to count those the count for us is 7 players

See if you can catch that

Also I noticed highest one drafted was 3rd round, we had a 1st rounder and a second rounder in our list

Maybe those Lowndes players Should come across the border if they want to make the NFL because you all can't cut mustard with player development on our level 

Maybe you should back that hick ass school I’m them North Florida woods bitch or move to Georgia. Never seen someone so enamored with S. Georgia HS Football. Fact is your team along with most of that overrated FL. Ain’t shit. Gonna be funny when them Cats blister that club football team you guys have. Get a life dude 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Maybe you should back that hick ass school I’m them North Florida woods bitch or move to Georgia. Never seen someone so enamored with S. Georgia HS Football. Fact is your team along with most of that overrated FL. Ain’t shit. Gonna be funny when them Cats blister that club football team you guys have. Get a life dude 

At least I don't need to hide behind lies to hang in the big leagues

Guess that's why you chose to ignore that post I made before it where I exposed you

Just like you never responded when I exposed you for lying about us being concerned with Madison who was 0-7 against Columbia this school year 

You have to lie to keep up with me giving a 50% effort, go back to little leagues child and leave the discussion here to the grown ups

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

At least I don't need to hide behind lies to hang in the big leagues

Guess that's why you chose to ignore that post I made before it where I exposed you

Just like you never responded when I exposed you for lying about us being concerned with Madison who was 0-7 against Columbia this school year 

You have to lie to keep up with me giving a 50% effort, go back to little leagues child and leave the discussion here to the grown ups

Y’all played Madison in football seven times this year? I guess y’all have to do something to raise your self esteem. Hey make sure and come up to Georgia and spend your money in Valdosta. But please leave that Bromance in Fl. With Rush. He’s busy

• Thumbs Down 2

17 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Y’all played Madison in football seven times this year? I guess y’all have to do something to raise your self esteem. Hey make sure and come up to Georgia and spend your money in Valdosta. But please leave that Bromance in Fl. With Rush. He’s busy

No we played them in more than just football you dumbass, because unlike Lowndes we have more than one program capable of winning games

We don't sit back and put all our eggs into one basket of a program just to lose in the finals like Lowndes and then have nothing to look forward to for 8 more months after

We got programs capable of winning a bunch of games in all 3 sports seasons, and yeah I expect you to be jealous of Valdosta, with Rush coaching not only are they gonna snatch any good football player you have within a few years, they will actually win a state title in the next decade, something lowndes won't do

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Greg was an undrafted fa with the rams. Gabe nabers is another with the chargers this year. Kenneth durden is also an undrafted FA with the titans. 

• Thumbs Down 1

See there MTP

Even your buddy had the brains to realize that UDFA don't count towards the count in the article I posted which is why lowndes made the GA list with a lighter criteria but not the national list because while getting kids into the NFL in general is impressive, the list was only counting ones who were drafted 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

See there MTP

Even your buddy had the brains to realize that UDFA don't count towards the count in the article I posted which is why lowndes made the GA list with a lighter criteria but not the national list because while getting kids into the NFL in general is impressive, the list was only counting ones who were drafted 

So what does that say with regard to talent compared to that little Wanna be town. Sell out move over into Lake Park and complete your education at Lake Park Elementary. You can then attend the Lowndes Games and be complete. Of course you can go back to Lake City on weekends. Kind of ironic that both towns you have lived in have the word Lake in it. Awesome Dude!!

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So what does that say with regard to talent compared to that little Wanna be town. Sell out move over into Lake Park and complete your education at Lake Park Elementary. You can then attend the Lowndes Games and be complete. Of course you can go back to Lake City on weekends. Kind of ironic that both towns you have lived in have the word Lake in it. Awesome Dude!!

Why would I want to move somewhere where the program that only has one sport actually good enough to be worth watching

I would be downgrading to go watch the lowndes program and I would rather live in entitled Gainesville than live in Valdosta with you Trump clowns 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Why would I want to move somewhere where the program that only has one sport actually good enough to be worth watching

I would be downgrading to go watch the lowndes program and I would rather live in entitled Gainesville than live in Valdosta with you Trump clowns 

You couldn’t carry our jock strap in any sport you dumb ass. That’s in any sport. 

• Thumbs Down 2

17 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You couldn’t carry our jock strap in any sport you dumb ass. That’s in any sport. 

That shows just how clueless you are in any program at Columbia 

I can think of at least 2 sports you wouldn't have a prayer of beating us in this past year and I can think of at least 2 more we probably could beat lowndes in this coming season but if your so sure how about you tell your stupid school to play columbia, otherwise sit aside clown because if you can't follow through on that you have no business posting here or responding to someone who actually has done something far above your pay grade 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Just got him on my ignored list. Mtp you can't convince the willingly ignorant. Lowndes has and excellent wrestling program. Baseball and basketball have multiple national championships. The track team is pretty good as well. Like I said earlier like the rest of florida he tries to hang on the nuts of Miami and the privates that recruit. Notice he changed his weak ass profile pic from his school logo to the whole damn state of florida.

• Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

That shows just how clueless you are in any program at Columbia 

I can think of at least 2 sports you wouldn't have a prayer of beating us in this past year and I can think of at least 2 more we probably could beat lowndes in this coming season but if your so sure how about you tell your stupid school to play columbia, otherwise sit aside clown because if you can't follow through on that you have no business posting here or responding to someone who actually has done something far above your pay grade 

I see you continue to not list these all world sports. Hey go bother Gainesville 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Just got him on my ignored list. Mtp you can't convince the willingly ignorant. Lowndes has and excellent wrestling program. Baseball and basketball have multiple national championships. The track team is pretty good as well. Like I said earlier like the rest of florida he tries to hang on the nuts of Miami and the privates that recruit. Notice he changed his weak ass profile pic from his school logo to the whole damn state of florida.

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/high-schools/lowndes-vikings-(valdosta,ga)/basketball/default.htm

Yeah and how many decades ago was this national championship basketball program

I'm not ignorant, your just desperate and clueless just like MTP

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

I see you continue to not list these all world sports. Hey go bother Gainesville 

I'll start with basketball, considering not only did we have a winning record this year (Lowndes couldn't say that), we also made it to the final 4 and took a team named Dillard who has won plenty of state titles in last 20 years to double OT (and if we had instant replay we would have won the game since video evidence surfaced after the game showing the officials blew the call on the "shot" that helped Dillard get to second OT as they allowed a shot to count after time expired that if called correctly would have put Columbia into the state championship)

But it's not my responsibility to do all your research for you, you should be able to figure it out from my past posts 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

And you are also a liar

I switched my profile picture from my website to my podcast

If you had actually looked at the logo closely you would have noticed it wasn't a school logo, but keep it up

Your just as bad a debater as you are a liar, you should have stayed over on that GA clown board where they wouldn't have even noticed how often you lied because that's all they do over there 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And you are also a liar

I switched my profile picture from my website to my podcast

If you had actually looked at the logo closely you would have noticed it wasn't a school logo, but keep it up

Your just as bad a debater as you are a liar, you should have stayed over on that GA clown board where they wouldn't have even noticed how often you lied because that's all they do over there 

Well 96 ya done went ahead and got banished to the Georgia Board dang it. The mighty OZ has stated it so it is done. I’m curious to know about this alleged Podcast. I’m sure it boasts at least 8 hits and that most likely includes grandma and uncle joe the one that hangs out near the overpass off I-75. 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well 96 ya done went ahead and got banished to the Georgia Board dang it. The mighty OZ has stated it so it is done. I’m curious to know about this alleged Podcast. I’m sure it boasts at least 8 hits and that most likely includes grandma and uncle joe the one that hangs out near the overpass off I-75. 

Actually 22 episodes (would have more but we haven't recorded any since the virus shut down sports in Florida) but we have had multiple appearances from FloridaHSFootball.com and Prep Force on our show 

Still 22 episodes more interesting than anything the South GA hillbilly show can come close to building 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You wait what? 3 days?

And that's the best comeback you got? Goodness gracious you make Los seem like a genius by comparison

I’ve already listed the players that separates Lowndes from your little shanty town. Now go get the big spoon out of the kitchen drawer and go do a podcast while looking into the kitchen mirror! Lol 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

I’ve already listed the players that separates Lowndes from your little shanty town. Now go get the big spoon out of the kitchen drawer and go do a podcast while looking into the kitchen mirror! Lol 

Yeah the list where you included a undrafted free agent just to be able to TIE Columbia even though the list was about players who were DRAFTED

I could have included our undrafted free agents but I didn't need to, you needed to because you were desperate and have nothing to make your case

Just like your buddy who now ran off to make a post about popularity to prove that Lowndes a better program? Like who the hell cares how many maxpreps views Lowndes has, if that is the only way Lowndes can be number 1 in something I can see why the fanbase is so insecure that they can't handle any criticism of their program and it has them so screwed up in the head they can't keep their argument flowing in a clear manner and as a result they look completely ridiculous 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah the list where you included a undrafted free agent just to be able to TIE Columbia even though the list was about players who were DRAFTED

I could have included our undrafted free agents but I didn't need to, you needed to because you were desperate and have nothing to make your case

Just like your buddy who now ran off to make a post about popularity to prove that Lowndes a better program? Like who the hell cares how many maxpreps views Lowndes has, if that is the only way Lowndes can be number 1 in something I can see why the fanbase is so insecure that they can't handle any criticism of their program and it has them so screwed up in the head they can't keep their argument flowing in a clear manner and as a result they look completely ridiculous 

Sorry about all that. Sounds like another Podcast for the back yard. 

• Thumbs Down 1