@1:45am on ESPN: live “major league” baseball-the first game of the Korean league

BigDrop

Empty stadium, some players and coaches have masks but this is real!  The first game of the year.  ESPN is going to broadcast games mostly on ESPN2 at 5:30 am EST five or six days a week for the entire summer.

unless the virus returns to Korea which was extremely active in efficiently combating it.

But, live “Major League” Baseball!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BigDrop said:

But, live “Major League” Baseball!!!

calling it "Major League baseball" is being way too kind.

Anyway, even as a masochistic Mets fan, I have no interest in watching the likes of Drew Gagnon, Chris Flexen and Aaron Altherr play ball again.  Just gonna keep watching replays of the 1969 World Series on SNY until my eyes fall out of my head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, taojoe said:

Anyway, even as a masochistic Mets fan, I have no interest in watching the likes of Drew Gagnon, Chris Flexen and Aaron Altherr play ball again.  Just gonna keep watching replays of the 1969 World Series on SNY until my eyes fall out of my head.

I'd love to see those games again..., I had no idea they were on

Only 5 of them. 😁

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, taojoe said:

Last week the MLB channel aired Seaver's 300th vs. the Yankees.  Cosell was in the booth for a few innings :).  Lindsey Nelson called the bottom of the 9th inning, which was pretty cool.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Last week the MLB channel aired Seaver's 300th vs. the Yankees.  Cosell was in the booth for a few innings :).  Lindsey Nelson called the bottom of the 9th inning, which was pretty cool.  

The MLB channel also recently replayed an episode of "This Week in Baseball" with Mel Allen narrating.  I liked Lindsey Nelson a lot, but Mel was the best.

• Like 3

On 5/5/2020 at 2:13 PM, taojoe said:

The MLB channel also recently replayed an episode of "This Week in Baseball" with Mel Allen narrating.  I liked Lindsey Nelson a lot, but Mel was the best.

On 5/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

GREAT theme song!

On 5/5/2020 at 3:21 PM, AztecPadre said:

Miss me some TWIB notes. 

Every Saturday... was a cool show.  

• Like 1