OT: North Korea

noonereal

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

or he is open minded to fact and intolerant of  conspiracy theory, manipulation and agenda?

----------------------------------

got a link for you guys, what are your thoughts on it?

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-attack-on-north-korea-is-imminent-george-friedman-says-2017-5?utm_content=buffer7c343&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

2 thoughts...

1st. according to this article we have 2 ships at striking distance of NK. Didn't you claim earlier that we had no ships in region and Trump lied? 

2nd. It wouldn't surprise me if this happen. NK is threatening us with a nuclear attack. Now they've done this in the past ( many times ) but they didn't have the capabilities then. From reports it seems like they may have the capability to do so now or are really close. Trump will get blamed if it happens but it's really not his fault, it was a matter of time they achieved the ability to reach us with nukes when no one before Trump stopped them from progressing their long range missles. 

If an attack happens, I really hope they have some great plans to stop or minimize casualties from surrounding regions from NKs attacks. 

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

2 thoughts...

1st. according to this article we have 2 ships at striking distance of NK. Didn't you claim earlier that we had no ships in region and Trump lied? 

2nd. It wouldn't surprise me if this happen. NK is threatening us with a nuclear attack. Now they've done this in the past ( many times ) but they didn't have the capabilities then. From reports it seems like they may have the capability to do so now or are really close. Trump will get blamed if it happens but it's really not his fault, it was a matter of time they achieved the ability to reach us with nukes when no one before Trump stopped them from progressing their long range missles. 

If an attack happens, I really hope they have some great plans to stop or minimize casualties from surrounding regions from NKs attacks. 

Your 1st thought just wrecked that dipshit.

Well done.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

2 thoughts...

No. 

You are either unaware of the history of this under Trump or you failed to read what I wrote and just assumed what I was saying. 

But this has nothing to do with my question. 

So, your concern if we go to war against N Korea is that Trump will get blamed.

Think about what you just revealed about yourself. 

This kind of blind allegiance to either radical left or radical right is not healthy, Russ. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

No. 

You are either unaware of the history of this under Trump or you failed to read what I wrote and just assumed what I was saying. 

But this has nothing to do with my question. 

So, your concern if we go to war against N Korea is that Trump will get blamed.

This kind of blind allegiance to either radical left or radical right is not healthy, Russ. 

How the hell do you get that from what I wrote? Your losing it bud... This whole conversation was about you and Trump. Hence the reason I put that in... Remember when you said he should resign,

This kind of blind allegiance to either radical left or radical right is not healthy, Nor.

I've said many times I think Trump is a baffon. Doesn't change the fact I see what's going on. 

On 5/23/2017 at 9:48 AM, noonereal said:

come on, this was another bold faced lie and you know it

more importantly Kim knows it

THC, I think you know I have great respect for you along with empathy so don't become a concha clown.

stay true to your values and I know being honest is important to you

And here... another refresher

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Echo and Russ have no clue about the Trump lies in reference to the N Korea mess. No point in even bothering. 

I agree about peanut. I don't with Russ. He is a military man. I find most Veterans stay current on possibly world conflicts, we might not agree but for the most part we stay up to date. +

Just now, thc6795 said:

I agree about peanut. I don't with Russ. He is a military man. I find most Veterans stay current on possibly world conflicts, we might not agree but for the most part we stay up to date. +

well then he missed this one

or

he is just such a zealot he plays dumb

I just don't get why people will blindly follow a political party. 

Like today, Trump is getting ripped for lecturing NATO at a ceremony in Europe where European leaders are gathered. 

I applaud him for this. 

But no, the left will hate him and the right will exalt him. 

Honest, I am sick of it.

Just yesterday, again at home I was called a Trump lover. Yet I come here and say the same thing and I am a communist. 

You warmed my heart yesterday by acknowledging that to date Trump has let you down. 

No one honest can say different but excuses after excuses after excuses from the right. Hate hate hate from the left. 

A true failed species we are, 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

well then he missed this one

or

he is just such a zealot he plays dumb

I just don't get why people will blindly follow a political party. 

Like today, Trump is getting ripped for lecturing NATO at a ceremony in Europe where European leaders are gathered. 

I applaud him for this. 

But no, the left will hate him and the right will exalt him. 

Honest, I am sick of it.

Just yesterday, again at home I was called a Trump lover. Yet I come here and say the same thing and I am a communist. 

You warmed my heart yesterday by acknowledging that to date Trump has let you down. 

No one honest can say different but excuses after excuses after excuses from the right. Hate hate hate from the left. 

A true failed species we are, 

I agree and we are only getting worse. Trump has let us all down. However I cant continue to hope he fails. and as I said yesterday I do applaud a few things he has done. Albeit only a few.

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I agree and we are only getting worse. Trump has let us all down. However I cant continue to hope he fails. and as I said yesterday I do applaud a few things he has done. Albeit only a few.

I am actually bitter that he acts as such an azz. 

He won fair and square, I am ready to live with his agenda for this reason but not his rewriting of truths and trusts. 

• Like 2