OT: North Korea

noonereal

7 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

if even true, what's that? .............16 million divided by 100.

Seems reasonable......

Go Orange! xD

ISIS almost took out 100 yesterday for under 50 bucks.....you people just will never get it.

Locked into complete stupidity for the rest of your lives.

7 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

ISIS almost took out 100 yesterday for under 50 bucks.....you people just will never get it.

Locked into complete stupidity for the rest of your lives.

I'm happy for you to strap on a bomb vest and march into an ISIS compound, Chip.

You go, girl!

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Google it.

"an Afghan official said"

That's your evidence?

Bottom line? The  "Mother of all Bombs" was a complete dud and so irrelevant NO ONE even remembers it....or talks about it.

But, if you mental misfits want to run with it was a game changer knock your foolish selves out. xD

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

"an Afghan official said"

That's your evidence?

Bottom line? The  "Mother of all Bombs" was a complete dud and so irrelevant NO ONE even remembers it....or talks about it.

But, if you mental misfits want to run with it was a game changer knock your foolish selves out. xD

You talk about it quite a bit. Actually, you can't seem to shut up about it.

Tell us all about your ISIS contacts and what they say about it, Chip.

30 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm happy for you to strap on a bomb vest and march into an ISIS compound, Chip.

I paid good money for the "mother of all bombs" program/bomb.......why do I need to strap on a vest too, General?

Nah, that doesn't seem fair.

I'm happy for you to wake the freakin up!

26 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

http://usdefensewatch.com/2017/05/the-inside-story-on-how-trump-dropped-the-hammer-on-james-comey/

My old Sgt Major posted this yesterday.

This is a great read no matter what you believe. Maybe Trump is lot smarter than Noon believes... 

Its long read but detailed. 

US Defense Watch, huh?

Is that like the Military National Enquirer?

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I just read the link.

I honestly just get sad that people I know and respect read this trash. 

later my brother

What part don't you agree with? You believe Russia and Trump colluded with zero evidence but call this trash. That sight admittedly is conservative but could all very well be possible it played out that way. Is what was said false? 

Im openminded and believe it's all possible. Dunno how true it is.  The man who posted it is a great man with 30 years military experience leading troops that I respect tremendously.  Had warm beers with him a few times in the cool breeze of African desert. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What part don't you agree with? You believe Russia and Trump colluded with zero evidence but call this trash. That sight admittedly is conservative but could all very well be possible it played out that way. Is what was said false? 

Im openminded and believe it's all possible. Dunno how true it is.  The man who posted it is a great man with 30 years military experience leading troops that I respect tremendously.  Had warm beers with him a few times in the cool breeze of African dessert. 

One thing about nor he is a very closed open minded kind of guy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

One thing about nor he is a very closed open minded kind of guy.

or he is open minded to fact and intolerant of  conspiracy theory, manipulation and agenda?

----------------------------------

got a link for you guys, what are your thoughts on it?

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-attack-on-north-korea-is-imminent-george-friedman-says-2017-5?utm_content=buffer7c343&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

or he is open minded to fact and intolerant of  conspiracy theory, manipulation and agenda?

----------------------------------

got a link for you guys, what are your thoughts on it?

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-attack-on-north-korea-is-imminent-george-friedman-says-2017-5?utm_content=buffer7c343&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

I just read the link.

I honestly just get sad that people I know and respect read this trash. 

later my brother

• Like 1

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

No, I demand substance. 

I supported Trump when he stood up to N Korea and was not silent about it. It turns out it was just words, without substance.

He just lied about the Vinson group. Like he does about everything.

Like I said, I'd rather have Pence and he is a true conservative, not anyone I'd ever vote for. I just think Trump has PROVED in a short time he is not qualified and does not have the personal attributes necessary to lead our nation. 

He clearly makes the world, our country, a more dangerous place. 

Take you a xanax and a break from politics for a couple of days to ease your mind.

The world is no more dangerous now than it was last year.

You are so damn dramatic. You should try out for Broadway.