OT: North Korea

noonereal

You anti-Trumpers remind me of a child who hates their parents because they don't understand what the parents are doing initially is for their own good. 

Let the damn man do his job! He is working right now and doesn't have time to entertain the NK temper tantrums everyday. Do you think Mattis and company are gonna stand around and watch NK take over the world? Lol. 

Nooner my best advice for you is to stop watching liberal media 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You anti-Trumpers remind me of a child who hates their parents because they don't understand what the parents are doing initially is for their own good. 

Let the damn man do his job! He is working right now and doesn't have time to entertain the NK temper tantrums everyday. Do you think Mattis and company are gonna stand around and watch NK take over the world? Lol. 

Nooner my best advice for you is to stop watching liberal media 

I don't watch liberal news and I was not anti-Trump.

I am not however a Concha clown, driven by tribal identification to the exclusion of fact.

Trump is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is in part my point. He is not. He is consumed with his self. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

ooops

come on, this was another bold faced lie and you know it

more importantly Kim knows it

THC, I think you know I have great respect for you along with empathy so don't become a concha clown.

stay true to your values and I know being honest is important to you

Just now, noonereal said:

THC, I think you know I have great respect for you along with empathy so don't become a concha clown.

Fact:

There is a carrier in the area and another on the way.

That's me pointing out facts.

Are you excluding them, Nooner?

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

They have been reported in that region Nor. Why in the fuck we wd report it is beyond me, but they do say we are there. Bottom line is Right now President Trump has done more than the last 2 administration's in regard's to NK. He cant react every time that goof does something. Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

They have been reported in that region Nor. Why in the fuck we wd report it is beyond me, but they do say we are there. Bottom line is Right now President Trump has done more than the last 2 administration's in regard's to NK. He cant react every time that goof does something. Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

this is not an objective rational appraisal of Trumps time in DC so far. 

let's move on

peace brother

Trump certainly creates his own fair share of issues.

What folks like Nooner refuse to consider is the level of nitpicking and scrutiny the left and the press apply to Trump - well beyond any previous president.  Any "anonymous source" is treated as gospel and placed on the front page immediately. Rosenstein blah blah... debunked, Comey blah blah... debunked...  It's to the point that loons like Pelosi and Waters actually ADMIT the lack of evidence about Russia (the left's cause célèbre) but the coverage and manufacturing of BS continues unabated.

As long as it appears to hurt Trump, it's OK. The ends justify the means.

And ratings are up too! The looney left tunes in!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Well? 

Seems Trump is a blow hard. 

NK just does what it wants. 

What is Trump doing for us , the American people? 

I swear each day you are getting closer and closer to being the 2nd coming of cajun. Your liberal infatuation with every little morsel of trump this and trump is bordering on sickness. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

I swear each day you are getting closer and closer to being the 2nd coming of cajun. Your liberal infatuation with every little morsel of trump this and trump is bordering on sickness. 

No, I demand substance. 

I supported Trump when he stood up to N Korea and was not silent about it. It turns out it was just words, without substance.

He just lied about the Vinson group. Like he does about everything.

Like I said, I'd rather have Pence and he is a true conservative, not anyone I'd ever vote for. I just think Trump has PROVED in a short time he is not qualified and does not have the personal attributes necessary to lead our nation. 

He clearly makes the world, our country, a more dangerous place. 

Nor, tell us what you want Trump to do to NK that you on the far left wouldn't turn around and say he's a war monger, facists, dictator, etc. 

He attacks NK, NK attacks surrounding region, its Trumps fault. 

He attacks NK, NK attacks Japan or surrounding region, China gets involved, its Trumps fault. 

He sends Navy to region and he's not doing anything, 

He gets China to help curve NK and he's not doing anything. 

Tell us exactly what Trump should do that would make you happy, no side talk, no bs, let's hear it. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Nor, tell us what you want Trump to do to NK that you on the far left wouldn't turn around and say he's a war monger, facists, dictator, etc. 

I don't want him to set up an even more dangerous situation which in my opinion he absolutely has done with his bombast and lies in his regard.

Not sure how anyone could disagree.

Another thing, it's not on me to tell the president how to respond to a threat. But don't showboat for your war monger supporters and then walk away. 

"We are taking care of it" ring a bell? 

How has Kim responded? More aggressively than under Clinton, Bush or Obie. 

And where is Donald on this now?

Tweeting about HIMSELF. 

I get the whole he's my tribes leader thing but Pence is qualified and not a shallow tween. He would represent the GOP and the conservatives much better with less international risk to us. 

OK, the gays won't be able to get married and the African American will go backwards but better than where we are headed. By a wide margin. 

19 minutes ago, noonereal said:

No, I demand substance. 

I supported Trump when he stood up to N Korea and was not silent about it. It turns out it was just words, without substance.

He just lied about the Vinson group. Like he does about everything.

Like I said, I'd rather have Pence and he is a true conservative, not anyone I'd ever vote for. I just think Trump has PROVED in a short time he is not qualified and does not have the personal attributes necessary to lead our nation. 

He clearly makes the world, our country, a more dangerous place. 

And yet you never mention one thing about what went on in the previous 8 years from the IRS scandals, to Benghazi, to QE1-QE1000, to massive debt, Iran deal and I can go on and on and on. Basically you, cajun and georie left wing ideological hacks.

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

And yet you never mention one thing about what went on in the previous 8 years from the IRS scandals, to Benghazi, to QE1-QE1000, to massive debt, Iran deal and I can go on and on and on. Basically you, cajun and georie left wing ideological hacks.

.... I spoke to all this Jim

I was very critical of Obie

Hill, I hate and always have. 

Iran deal was a good deal, that is why Donald is apt to extend it. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I don't want him to set up an even more dangerous situation which in my opinion he absolutely has done with his bombast and lies in his regard.

Not sure how anyone could disagree.

Another thing, it's not on me to tell the president how to respond to a threat. But don't showboat for your war monger supporters and then walk away. 

"We are taking care of it" ring a bell? 

How has Kim responded? More aggressively than under Clinton, Bush or Obie. 

And where is Donald on this now?

Tweeting about HIMSELF. 

I get the whole he's my tribes leader thing but Pence is qualified and not a shallow tween. He would represent the GOP and the conservatives much better with less international risk to us. 

OK, the gays won't be able to get married and the African American will go backwards but better than where we are headed. By a wide margin. 

Lot of nonsense in this post. 

http://www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/05/15/japan-pm-praises-trumps-stance-on-north-korea-amid-evolving-nuclear-threat.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/808021/North-korea-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-china-war-missile-nuclear-launch-UN-US/amp

Your a UN backer as well if I recall. Where's your anger at them for "not doing more" 

NK threatened Obama admin with Nukes a few times. I dunno where you get Trump is making NK more dangerous now. They've been dangerous and threatening. 

I don't even know where the gay and AA comments stem from. You may need to hit the pub a little early today. 

14 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

concha, drummer, zimbo, and pops when King Orange "big bombed" Afghanistan.....

As opposed to sad about nearly 100 ISIS members, including commanders, being killed? And the fear of God being into the ones who remain?

Your stupidity knows no bounds, Chip.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

As opposed to sad about nearly 100 ISIS members, including commanders, being killed? And the fear of God being into the ones who remain?

Your stupidity knows no bounds, Chip.

...and the lives of countless servicemen