OT: Possible Terrorist Attack at U.K. Concert

paladin4ever

23 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Good men cant do anything unless they are willing to do bad things. You fight terror with terror. This is all these people have ever known. You will never win the hearts and minds of these people. We either need to wipe them off the planet or get the frick out of their lands and let them destroy each other.

these people?

genocide all Muslims????? 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Would you rather wait until the Muslims genocide Christians? Muslims are at war. Regardless of what you think.

So you do advocate the genocide of all Muslims. 

Wow.

Thanks for your honesty but I find this VERY concerning and grossly misguided. 

---------------------

I have a new question based on your last sentence. Why do you claim to know better than I about "all Muslims?" 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

so you are here to promote genocide of all Muslims? 

or, do I read your post incorrectly? thanks

Never promote genocide of any culture or race. It's just mind boggling of how a few can create mad distruction. 

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

So you do advocate the genocide of all Muslims. 

Wow.

Thanks for your honesty but I find this VERY concerning and grossly misguided. 

---------------------

I have a new question based on your last sentence. Why do you claim to know better than I about "all Muslims?" 

I don't advocate genocide against any race. I asked if you would rather watch Christians wait around to be slaughtered by Muslims? However it is very simple. If it is ever them against me. I am going to do everything in my power to come out on top. Try being in a warzone in Iraq nor. The Muslim that is shaking your hand one minute is holding you down so your head can be cut off the next minute. You cant tell friend form foe. There is never truly a friend.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

How's the GOP fundraising going?

tumblr_ojyjy2EGNS1v5ngw1o1_500.gif

Trump is fine. Most people see through shallow veil of the Dumbocrat agenda. Purveyors of lies and false accusations.

Attacks like last night were emboldened by the coward in office from 2009-2017.

• Like 1

Just now, 181pl said:

Trump is fine. Most people see through shallow veil of the Dumbocrat agenda. Purveyors of lies and false accusations.

Attacks like last night were emboldened by the coward in office from 2009-2017.

CNN last night was spinning the recent attack on President Trump. All the sudden CNN has found that Saudi Arabia has funded terrorists and is mean to gays and women. They couldn't believe President Trump had gone to Saudi Arabia.

• Like 3

Such evil forces at work.

One of my daughters best friends is Muslim. Truly one of the sweetest and most well manored 13-year olds you would ever meet. Her parents are super nice. They are very westernized and she grew up here and was born here (her parents were not). I cannot simply categorize the forces at work as "Muslim". Too many good people. However, I clearly understand that the extremism in the Muslim world is taylor made to take advantage of the uneducated, the disasociated, and people drawn to fundamentalism.

There is no easy answer. All we can do is be vigilent and take the fight to the forces of evil that want to keep perpetuating crap like this. At least Trump won't tip toe around this crap like the Manchurian BHO. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Try being in a warzone in Iraq nor. The Muslim that is shaking your hand one minute is holding you down so your head can be cut off the next minute. You cant tell friend form foe. There is never truly a friend.

In Iraq, were we not the invader? 

Apples and roasted almonds. 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

but that is my point, it is not and talking in such sweeping generalities is very dangerous and misguided. 

Says who? Sharia law teaches hate against ALL infidels nor. Do you know who follows Sharia law nor? Do you know what an infidel is nor?

1 minute ago, 181pl said:

At least Trump won't tip toe around this crap

Really?

What is it he is doing?

Talk to me about N. Korea too while you are at it.

Thanks

People, it's clear now. Trump is a liar. Yes he says what wing nuts want to hear but he has done none of it and lies every time he talks. Think about it. 

If I were a true conservative I'd want Trump out and Pence in. If I was sincere in agenda and not loving the false bravado. 

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Really?

What is it he is doing?

Talk to me about N. Korea too while you are at it.

Thanks

People, it's clear now. Trump is a liar. Yes he says what wing nuts want to hear but he has done none of it and lies every time he talks. Think about it. 

If I were a true conservative I'd want Trump out and Pence in. If I was sincere in agenda and not loving the false bravado. 

Trump can't control what happens in the UK, France, or anywhere else abroad. Only what happens here. So far, so good. He can take the fight to ISIS in Syria and he has been doing this. He's made it clear to Iran that they are not our friend and that he won't lick their b*lls like BHO. He has N. Korea on edge and is convincing the Chinese to reign in their idiot puppet. This is about all he can do outside of a war that nobody wants. He's also playing much tougher with the buffoons at the U.N. IMHO, it's time to get rid of this useless body from our shores and let some other country fund that insanity. 

• Like 1

Trump can't control what happens in the UK, France, or anywhere else abroad. Only what happens here. So far, so good. He can take the fight to ISIS in Syria and he has been doing this. He's made it clear to Iran that they are not our friend and that he won't lick their b*lls like BHO. He has N. Korea on edge and is convincing the Chinese to reign in their idiot puppet. This is about all he can do outside of a war that nobody wants. He's also playing much tougher with the buffoons at the U.N. IMHO, it's time to get rid of this useless body from our shores and let some other country fund that insanity. 

nice post but I don't agree. 

Trump has TALKED about the things you reference. He has done about nothing. 

He has done nothing in reference to Iran.

N Korea is hardly on edge, if anything they have given Trump the figure. Would not you if you were told a navy group was headed toward you and it was headed in the opposite direction? What Trump has done is make the situation worse, IMHO because now Kim will not know when he is serious or just being Trump. 

What is he doing with UN?

Besides talk? 

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

fixed that crap for you....

More fake news perpetuated by the desparate left. Tell me about Seth Rich, Caj? Why did Hill-dog have him killed? Because he WAS the Dem leaker. At least per Julian Assange, the man in charge of the leaks. 

Just now, noonereal said:

nice post but I don't agree. 

Trump has TALKED about the things you reference. He has done about nothing. 

He has done nothing in reference to Iran.

N Korea is hardly on edge, if anything they have given Trump the figure. Would not you if you were told a navy group was headed toward you and it was headed in the opposite direction? What Trump has done is make the situation worse, IMHO because now Kim will not know when he is serious or just being Trump. 

What is he doing with UN?

Besides talk? 

Well you have 3 options when you are President: 1. Talk to try and accomplish things (he's done that) 2. Sanctions 3. War. They kind of go in order NOR. He is in stage 1 right now, thankfully. 

Well you have 3 options when you are President: 1. Talk to try and accomplish things (he's done that) 2. Sanctions 3. War. They kind of go in order NOR. He is in stage 1 right now, thankfully. 

thanks for your perspective

maybe I am right, he has no substance but stage

have a great day