OT: Possible Terrorist Attack at U.K. Concert

paladin4ever

this is an unspeakable act and let's hope the leaders of this country use this as more motivation to protect us from terrorists more now than ever.

you liberals are begging for these animals to come to this country and I thank God everyday your terrorist sympathizing political party wasn't elected. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Not going to continue to engage you on this particular thread, Chip.

You are a racist and a dumbass.

Bye now.

Hardly noticed you were here.

Want to talk some more DNC fundraising in the "Trump Told Russians That Firing "Nut Job" Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation" thread, then?

I'm trying to work with you, you moron!

5 hours ago, old_e said:

What to do with that culture!? I know every culture has it's good and bad people. But their bad really stink up any place they go. And they hide amongst the people.

so you are here to promote genocide of all Muslims? 

or, do I read your post incorrectly? thanks

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Good question. 

I'd like to hear some thought out responses. 

Stop letting them integrate in a society that has ideals that are on the opposite end of the spectrum. 

Muslim countries are all war zones and the people from these places have no business in European, Asian or Western cultures. There is nothing these cultures can provide Muslims except more targets to terrorize. 

So when they try and integrate to these places, it will only yield evil results. Peaceful places like France and Sweden are turning into war zones because of these animals. 

Good men can consciously acknowledge the threat without fear of politclally correct backlash and protect its home and allies together 

• Like 1

Good question. 

Good men cant do anything unless they are willing to do bad things. You fight terror with terror. This is all these people have ever known. You will never win the hearts and minds of these people. We either need to wipe them off the planet or get the frick out of their lands and let them destroy each other.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Good men cant do anything unless they are willing to do bad things. You fight terror with terror. This is all these people have ever known. You will never win the hearts and minds of these people. We either need to wipe them off the planet or get the frick out of their lands and let them destroy each other.

The most dangerous thing liberals arms themselves with is a lack of common sense 

Good question. 

Terrorism is much like cancer......you can throw billions and billions of dollars on it (like we do and everyone else does), but you will never cure it.

I read one report that said we spend 100 billion dollars a year  just on counter terrorism.

The tough guy GOP talking points vs terrorism is just a lack of understanding and education.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Stop letting them integrate in a society that has ideals that are on the opposite end of the spectrum. 

Muslim countries are all war zones and the people from these places have no business in European, Asian or Western cultures. There is nothing these cultures can provide Muslims except more targets to terrorize. 

So when they try and integrate to these places, it will only yield evil results. Peaceful places like France and Sweden are turning into war zones because of these animals. 

Good men can consciously acknowledge the threat without fear of politclally correct backlash and protect its home and allies together 

who is them?

This is a false statement "Muslim countries are all war zones"