And just like that we’re saved? Wtf

13 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Such a weak reply man...you can't admit how great this country was doing before the WUHAN virus..you are all about anything anti Trump.  You would rather see this country fail and blame Trump the see it prosper...which it has ..because of him.  Time to join Rosie and her liberal group and head to Canada...very sad with your hatred ..please stay safe and healthy....ya see no matter our differences I still want to see you prosper...no matter who is the President...that's the difference between you and I.....yet you think i am part part of cult...disgusting actually.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-vK_mwfahddjB1s1VTHI

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. I’ve tried to give you respect. But you’re a fucking joke. Seriously. Either you’re too fucking stupid to understand  that people (like me and not you) have ability to have compassion while differentiating reality from a personal opinion or you’re just simply being obtuse simply for the sake. I used to believe that it was the latter, but now I’m starting to believe the former....and not even both...JUST the former. Come out of the fucking I Love Libs closet and owner your shit. Enough already. Jeezus H. ...and enjoy the rest of your “independent” day 🤣

I had to block the fuck for this very reason. He is a liar. I have more respect for the racist cajun. he comes out and lets you know yep he is a racist. Bell fiddles around always claiming to be partial. yet he only looks thru his liberal eye glasses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Troll said:

Just an fyi...

but I wouldn't make the mistake of thinking that if someone bashes one side, that means they love the other....

First off some people just hate both...🙄

and second off, have you ever 'really' heard him say good things about the left, at least 'as the left' ?

🤔

PS. aside from the fact that on multiple occasions he has railed against the two party system....if you read closer, sometimes you will see that things are not always mutually exclusive...

Either way if he speaks it, that 'means something', which may or may not have anything to do with pride of ownership.

You believe him. I don't. There is no mistake to be made here, Troll. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. First. Of course simply hating one side does not mean the allegiance to other. But all's ya gotta do is follow his conversations with others, It's really not hard to see. Yeah...on the rare of occasion...when he's completely trapped mind you...I've seen him post that he would scrub the two-party system RATHER than pick his side...the dems. In his defense, he's not the only one who does it. I hate the two-party system as well. Does that make me an independent? But I think it's pretty clear where I now stand.

No he doesn't say anything good about the left. His position implied (and obvious) by his continued BS 24/7/365 attacks on the President, but then turns and fluffs the balls of the lying, unethical, immoral, media while turning a blind eye to all the unethical, democrap behavior. I've voted dem most of my adult life. I can still give credit where credit is due to any dem that does a great job or is doing the right thing. HF absolutely can-not saying anything good about the Prez or the right at any time. He'll duck and dodge until he's cornered and then he gives the ...well I hate both party crap. Seen it a hundred times. And here's the thing, I recognize that the Prez isn't perfect, but he's not wrong 24/7/365. 

You know, although caj is fucking moron, at least he has the courage to put his ideas and attitudes out there, and then defends them. HF just waits 'til YOU put something out and then argues. He's like canes-light. Diet canes. At least dipshit canes has the courage to let others know where he stands. 

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I had to block the fuck for this very reason. He is a liar. I have more respect for the racist cajun. he comes out and lets you know yep he is a racist. Bell fiddles around always claiming to be partial. yet he only looks thru his liberal eye glasses. 

I agree. I haven't blocked him...I save that lofty distinction only for canes. But he is not truthful and doesn't have the guts to let others know where he stands. He's canes-light. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Horsefly said:

your arguments fall flat on their face, because you have no clue to what the position is of the person you’re arguing with.  So in your simple mind, if someone opposes your position then they must hold the opposite.  I don’t think you even know what ‘independent’ means, it doesn’t mean a person is neutral to politics.  🤦‍♂️ 

You made contradictory statement Blue, because if you really believed he was 100% safe then there is no reason for him to take precautions against the very thing you just said he was 100% in the clear from.  This is called a non sequitur.  (This conclusion of saying he should be careful doesn’t flow from the previous statement of you guaranteeing he’s 100% safe.)

anyways, slow down and read what the hell type.  Most of your stuff is easy to counter or you miss the mark completely.   

Haha. Let's just assume that you're right (pretend). At least I have arguments to put out there. You're right, I don't know what your position because you're a coward (actually, I do). In your cowardly mind and by your cowardly posts, you know exactly what independent means. But you and I both know that you ain't that. 

No contradiction whatsoever. Your reading comprehension and insight are shockingly lacking. Seriously. Trying to ACT intelligent does not make one smart, dude. You sound like Sportsnut trying to be smart; not a good look at all.

My stuff doesn't need to be countered because I never asked for it to be.  You will never change my mind with your weak, cowardly, position. I don't follow cowards nor poseurs that try to act "smart" on a hsfb forum. As I said. You're a joke.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Haha. Let's just assume that you're right (pretend). At least I have arguments to put out there. You're right, I don't know what your position because you're a coward (actually, I do). In your cowardly mind and by your cowardly posts, you know exactly what independent means. But you and I both know that you ain't that. 

No contradiction whatsoever. Your reading comprehension and insight are shockingly lacking. Seriously. Trying to ACT intelligent does not make one smart, dude. You sound like Sportsnut trying to be smart; not a good look at all.

My stuff doesn't need to be countered because I never asked for it to be.  You will never change my mind with your weak, cowardly, position. I don't follow cowards nor poseurs that try to act "smart" on a hsfb forum. As I said. You're a joke.

You post a lot and know the least.  You have no clue what independent means because your posts allude to me being impartial or neutral.  It’s embarrassing. 

I couldn’t give 2 shits about you nor your feelings about me.  We’re not friends nor are you a female I’m trying to hook up with.  You are free to post or move along.    

Here ya go @imaGoodBoyNow this is pretty much related to the apparent magical disappearing of Covid-19. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/05/coronavirus-albany-georgia-reopening-brian-kemp/3049741001/

I guess, some areas may be more ready than others, and potentially some others may have never really needed to be shut down and etc. It just seems like, without disallowing travel between areas like for instance Albany to Moultrie, or New York City to Hoboken and etc., the potential is certainly there for resurgence. 

One thing I know for a fact... We are on the "we 'bout to find the fuck out" train. xD

I miss my brewery. They always had a fun May The Fourth Be With You celebration and Cinco De Mayo celebration too. The restaurant they mention in that article "The Flint" is right next door to the brewery. Those are good people over there. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You post a lot and know the least.  You have no clue what independent means because your posts allude to me being impartial or neutral.  It’s embarrassing. 

I couldn’t give 2 shits about you nor your feelings about me.  We’re not friends nor are you a female I’m trying to hook up with.  You are free to post or move along.    

We have an understanding then. 👍

On 5/4/2020 at 4:37 PM, Troll said:

Just an fyi...

but I wouldn't make the mistake of thinking that if someone bashes one side, that means they love the other....

First off some people just hate both...🙄

and second off, have you ever 'really' heard him say good things about the left, at least 'as the left' ?

🤔

PS. aside from the fact that on multiple occasions he has railed against the two party system....if you read closer, sometimes you will see that things are not always mutually exclusive...

Either way if he speaks it, that 'means something', which may or may not have anything to do with pride of ownership.

And this is why I barely like Troll.

Boiler Up!

bgw

p.s. beautiful post Man, just beautiful...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And this is why I barely like Troll.

Boiler Up!

bgw

p.s. beautiful post Man, just beautiful...

Awful post. Not one of his better posts in my humble opinion. He's giving HF yet another free pass to hide behind his BS. And when you and your ilk support it, I KNOW that I'm going in the right direction. 👍

Signed,

A former dem

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So Trump supporters are part of a cult? Such a weak argument..I expect (or not) better from you. Its like taking your ball and running home because you are losing...

Anyway..carry on and be safe..your ideas may be f'd up but i Still wish you Good health!

Nice! And respectful.

How'd you do it, I wanna be IronMan!

bgw

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You block folks?

Big badass THC?

Say it ain't so!

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nice! And respectful.

How'd you do it, I wanna be IronMan!

bgw

I think it's cool as well that Iron was able to give someone well-wishes despite his personal feelings. It's funny how you support your boyfriend HF for attacking me for doing the same. Just an observation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Awful post. Not one of his better posts. He's giving HF yet another free pass to hide behind his BS. And when you and your ilk support it, I KNOW that I'm going in the right direction. 👍

Signed,

A former dem

Aight now, you're beginning to piss me off.

Getting ready to tell you to fuck off.

bgw

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Aight now, you're beginning to piss me off.

Getting ready to tell you to fuck off.

bgw

Sorry to piss you off. But you do what you gotta do, may man. I've been living in that condo ever since the left went bat shit fucking crazy and ruined everyone's life. I feel your pain. 

• Haha 1