2021 NFL Draft (Bellaire Episcopal)-Houston,TX

Texasfrog

TXBall.. what gives??   If this was Mater Dei,  SJB, STA, DBP or DeMatha.    We would never hear the end of it.

Little ole Bellaire Episcopal is probably going to have three 1st Round picks next year and crickets.. crickets...crickets...

Let me guess..  Oh ya, it's because they're a TEXAS HS team.

AHP will have a few draft picks next year for sure.   Two on Florida alone cb Marco Wilson and DT Tederelle Slaton.   

I think these guys are a lock to get drafted

Patrick Surtain cb Bama

Anthony Schwartz  WR Auburn

Nest Silvera DT Miami (might be 2022)

Tyson Cambell cb UGA

There are some others that I think might also.    @golfaddict1   Think Nick Eubanks gets drafted out of Michigan?   Saw him making plays vs Bama when they played.     LB James Houston iii and DE Andrew Chatfield are starting to get solid playing time at Florida as well.  

All these guys plus Brian Burns (1st round pick last year) were on that 2015 AHP team that beat IMG.    It will be interesting to see how many players from that team make it to the league.     

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 954gator said:

AHP will have a few draft picks next year for sure.   Two on Florida alone cb Marco Wilson and DT Tederelle Slaton.   

I think these guys are a lock to get drafted

Patrick Surtain cb Bama

Anthony Schwartz  WR Auburn

Nest Silvera DT Miami (might be 2022)

Tyson Cambell cb UGA

There are some others that I think might also.    @golfaddict1   Think Nick Eubanks gets drafted out of Michigan?   Saw him making plays vs Bama when they played.     LB James Houston iii and DE Andrew Chatfield are starting to get solid playing time at Florida as well.  

All these guys plus Brian Burns (1st round pick last year) were on that 2015 AHP team that beat IMG.    It will be interesting to see how many players from that team make it to the league.     

He should have more looks this year and improve upon his stats from last season.  
They’re replacing a lot of OL and the QB, so an experienced TE should get the rock often.  I think he’s got a good shot and if not, a likely UDFA candidate.  

On 5/5/2020 at 10:43 PM, Texasfrog said:

TXBall.. what gives??   If this was Mater Dei,  SJB, STA, DBP or DeMatha.    We would never hear the end of it.

I think the difference is that those schools would actually accomplish it first and then they would talk about it.

Just a thought.

• Haha 2