Any truth to Colquitt wanting to back out of Valdosta game?

HooverOutlaw

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just a follow up on this topic...

I did hear today that the CC principal did in fact call Valdosta and try to get out of this game. xD

I haven't corroborated that from both directions yet, but, I think it may be true. What a fucking clown shoe we have going on here. 

Enjoy the soap opera. You don't get these kinds of story lines every day. One of the best coaches in the nation brought down by lies of an administration, then goes on to be the head coach of their oldest arch rival, then the original school lifts their own skirt by trying to back out of an annual game. 

Hawg...I sent an e-mail to Tick and told him point blank....you guys picked the WRONG game to back out of !!!!!

I went on to say...call Marietta...back out on them.  The Cats play in Mack Tharpe.  Let's take the pesos and refill the coffers.  We don't need to travel to Hell's Kitchen to play a football game unless it's mandated in the playoffs by the GHSA.  I also told him...don't make me give Rab your home address and cell phone number !!!!

More to come....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...I sent an e-mail to Tick and told him point blank....you guys picked the WRONG game to back out of !!!!!

I went on to say...call Marietta...back out on them.  The Cats play in Mack Tharpe.  Let's take the pesos and refill the coffers.  We don't need to travel to Hell's Kitchen to play a football game unless it's mandated in the playoffs by the GHSA.  I also told him...don't make me give Rab your home address and cell phone number !!!!

More to come....

Rufus>>

I wouldn't think that Tick need be told that. Mrs. Dixon on the other hand, being from Milton and all, may not understand. xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wouldn't think that Tick need be told that. Mrs. Dixon on the other hand, being from Milton and all, may not understand. xD

Like I have posted this is the biggest regular game in Georgia this and  one of the tops in the country.  To much money on the line.   Probably break the Colquitt record for fans at a home game. Being away from the situation still hard to understand why anybody would want to cancel.  Hoover folks were fired up and looked forward to playing Colquitt plus it was a home and home for us. It seems like the few in power that hate Rush would love the chance to beat him.  But I guess the risk of losing in their small minds and eating crow out weights the chance of winning. I bet the principal if this is true was told to do this from the supt or some BOE member with clout. 

Remember this blood is thicker water

But money and power is thicker than blood.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Like I have posted this is the biggest regular game in Georgia this and  one of the tops in the country.  To much money on the line.   Probably break the Colquitt record for fans at a home game. Being away from the situation still hard to understand why anybody would want to cancel.  Hoover folks were fired up and looked forward to playing Colquitt plus it was a home and home for us. It seems like the few in power that hate Rush would love the chance to beat him.  But I guess the risk of losing in their small minds and eating crow out weights the chance of winning. I bet the principal if this is true was told to do this from the supt or some BOE member with clout. 

Remember this blood is thicker water

But money and power is thicker than blood.

Man, after having seen all what went on here to "get rid" of Rush, anything any of those sniveling weasels do couldn't surprise me. 

This Nov. election can't get here quick enough. I think one board member is already gonna be replaced as there was none qualified besides one person to replace them and that current member isn't running again or retiring or something (idk exactly, not my district). Another board member, the newest one through this stuff, has said their vote was certainly wrong since everything has played out. There is another with a challenger, but, as of now, I'm not certain as to what will happen in that one yet. Going by signage on lawns it looks like a potential even split in the district. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, after having seen all what went on here to "get rid" of Rush, anything any of those sniveling weasels do couldn't surprise me. 

This Nov. election can't get here quick enough. I think one board member is already gonna be replaced as there was none qualified besides one person to replace them and that current member isn't running again or retiring or something (idk exactly, not my district). Another board member, the newest one through this stuff, has said their vote was certainly wrong since everything has played out. There is another with a challenger, but, as of now, I'm not certain as to what will happen in that one yet. Going by signage on lawns it looks like a potential even split in the district. 

We will see how bright the fine residents of cc are. If they let these pieces of shit get re-elected, they get what they deserve. 

Still odd to me that rush hasn’t filed a civil suit, but my guess is that my have been part of the agreement that got him his certificate back. 

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just a follow up on this topic...

I did hear today that the CC principal did in fact call Valdosta and try to get out of this game. xD

I haven't corroborated that from both directions yet, but, I think it may be true. What a fucking clown shoe we have going on here. 

Enjoy the soap opera. You don't get these kinds of story lines every day. One of the best coaches in the nation brought down by lies of an administration, then goes on to be the head coach of their oldest arch rival, then the original school lifts their own skirt by trying to back out of an annual game. 

Shoe?  Or show?  I guess either one fits (see what I did there?)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

We will see how bright the fine residents of cc are. If they let these pieces of shit get re-elected, they get what they deserve. 

Still odd to me that rush hasn’t filed a civil suit, but my guess is that my have been part of the agreement that got him his certificate back. 

Well, small town politics and all. I thought there would be a bit of a wave off of all of this even in city council, mayor and etc... we only had three people even challenge for city council positions and one was not a good choice in so far as being for or against what happened to Rush, and that one lost by one measly vote in a runoff. One actually lost her seat. The other challenger lost bigly. Nobody even ran against the mayor this time. 

School board is a different story though. One for sure change due to retirement of one current member. One with a supposed "changed mind" one with a decent challenger, but one for sure conniving one left and one long timer that has a couple more years before election that is in my district. She gone when the time comes as of now. 2 years is a long time though. We'll see. Another that is from the inner city part of the county was pro-Rush, then got suckered by a fake investigation from the super, so, not sure where she stands currently 

Politics are weird here. Tough to get incumbents out down here. Really tough. The school board though, they fucked up pretty good. I figure most of them are checking out either on their own or at election time. 

On 4/23/2020 at 6:00 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

We did have a tornado. They're only confirming one at the moment and there is video on facebook of it, but, it seems like there had to be more than one, unless it bounced and zig zagged. 

I took this photo this afternoon on my way home. Out off tallokas road. 

20200423_160048.thumb.jpg.b47ddec48d37819ddb657189495055ce.jpg

I heard that Lavon may have a pretty significant loss out at Farmers Gin in Spencefield. I didn't get a chance to ride out this afternoon. 

You think that’s bad you should see what it did to Dustys IPF and stadium 

6F10BD0E-A952-42A4-8F82-52D667888BE4.jpeg

• Haha 1