Any truth to Colquitt wanting to back out of Valdosta game?

HooverOutlaw

Fucking hilarious summa the folks on here and their pontification garbage. 

It’s a national message board for crisssakes! That opens discussion to EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE about ALL TEAMS. If you don’t think your team should be talked about by people not affiliated with your school you’re probably in the wrong place. 

This lockdown shit has people losing what little of their minds they had. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

There are many at hoover and cc folks who will continue to swing from his vine. Some hoping his new school kick their own schools ass.

Damnedest thing, isn’t it?!?

Right! At least my man @HawgGoneIt kept it real when he said he'd cheer for Rush/Valdosta OUTSIDE of the Colquitt game. It's just confusing how ole boy is known as Hoover Outlaw/Alabama Outlaw but praises the ground Rush walks on. So basically wherever Rush goes, he's gonna follow....all while being Hoover, Colquitt and now a Valdosta fan... 

21 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Right! At least my man @HawgGoneIt kept it real when he said he'd cheer for Rush/Valdosta OUTSIDE of the Colquitt game. It's just confusing how ole boy is known as Hoover Outlaw/Alabama Outlaw but praises the ground Rush walks on. So basically wherever Rush goes, he's gonna follow....all while being Hoover, Colquitt and now a Valdosta fan... 

Little man I have been to over 300 plus Hoover games. Even someone with your limited IQ should see I pull for the home team first.

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Little man I have been to over 300 plus Hoover games. Even someone with your limited IQ should see I pull for the home team first.

Yeah you pull for Hoover....and colquitt, and NOW Valdosta......basically wherever Rush goes, you go. I'm just trying to understand if you're a Rush fan first or if you're a legit fan of all 3 teams. 

And while we're talking about IQ, I HIGHLY doubt you wanna go down that road....considering where you're from:

Alabama’s public education system ranked nation’s worst as ‘bold change’ set for legislative committee hearing

MONTGOMERY — Alabama’s public education system was ranked number 50 in the United States in a new report published Tuesday, the same day the State Senate’s Committee on Education Policy is set to hear SB 397, a constitutional amendment proposed by Senate President Pro Tem Del Marsh (R-Anniston) that would overhaul Alabama’s public K-12 governance.

The annual U.S. News and World Report‘s ranking of the best and worst states to live placed Alabama at number 49 for 2019, representing a three-spot slide from the previous year. The main reason for the decline was Alabama’s education system, which dropped from number 47 to dead last over that time span.

The dire state of Alabama’s public K-12 system is why Marsh has put such an emphasis on his legislation.

v2_ARBC-banner-728x9024-1.jpg
i

“We need systemic changes to our education system and it starts at the top,” he has said.

Marsh’s legislation would replace the current elected State Board of Education with the Alabama Commission on Elementary and Secondary Education, members of which will be appointed by the governor and confirmed by the State Senate.

SB 397 would also abolish the State Superintendent position and replace it with a Secretary of Elementary and Secondary Education, appointed by the commission and subject to confirmation by the Senate.

Marsh advised, “Currently, one of the reasons that education is consistently the most pressing issue for most Alabamians is because our state school board is completely dysfunctional. We have had five State Superintendents in three years. Our teachers and students are the ones who suffer from this the most.”

The legislation has 20 Senate cosponsors — all Republicans.

Additionally, Governor Kay Ivey has come out in adamant support of the proposal. Marsh told reporters at the State House that State Rep. Bill Poole (R-Tuscaloosa), the powerful chair of the House Ways and Means Education Committee, will carry the legislation in that chamber.

However, the proposal’s first real legislative test comes Tuesday at 2:45 p.m., when the Senate committee has the legislation on its agenda at the State House.

As a constitutional amendment, SB 397 (if passed by the Alabama legislature) would need to be approved by the people of the state in a referendum. This would occur on the March 2020 primary election date.

“Our students and teachers deserve much more from our educational system, and this constitutional amendment is a way forward for Alabama’s future,” Ivey said. “We must refuse to be complacent with our poor educational rankings. I strongly urge members of the Alabama Legislature and people across the state to join me in supporting this bill.”

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Fucking hilarious summa the folks on here and their pontification garbage. 

It’s a national message board for crisssakes! That opens discussion to EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE about ALL TEAMS. If you don’t think your team should be talked about by people not affiliated with your school you’re probably in the wrong place. 

This lockdown shit has people losing what little of their minds they had. 

Or the lockdown exacerbated the already “lost” mind....

Also I love the talking in code like little snot nosed bitches on the playground. PM it, ya know. 

Sorry, Larry had to chime in.... not really. 

You can still go fuck off. Lol. 

bgw

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Or the lockdown exacerbated the already “lost” mind....

Also I love the talking in code like little snot nosed bitches on the playground. PM it, ya know. 

Sorry, Larry had to chime in.... not really. 

You can still go fuck off. Lol. 

bgw

Damn bgw! You beat my wife to the first “fuck off” this morning! 

I’m not sure how to feel about that! 😂 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

She's a keeper Bro!

Promise!

bgw

No doubt! She’s put up with my sorry ass for 20 years. 

Her cousin jokingly asked when T was gonna trade me in. She said she’d put way too much work into training me to let somebody else take advantage of it. 

I felt like a beloved pet in that moment. 😂 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Haha. Well, maybe this is where I should also admit that, I cheer for Colquitt Co. first and above all else. Then, as a secondary grouping, I cheer for region 1 against everyone else. Same with college ball. I cheer for UGA first and foremost, then the SEC at large. 

Pro... Atlanta Falcons first then NFC south, then NFC at large. The Braves first, then the NL East then the NL at large.  Etc. Etc. Etc. 

I'm not weird. I'm normal. xD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Haha. Well, maybe this is where I should also admit that, I cheer for Colquitt Co. first and above all else. Then, as a secondary grouping, I cheer for region 1 against everyone else. Same with college ball. I cheer for UGA first and foremost, then the SEC at large. 

Pro... Atlanta Falcons first then NFC south, then NFC at large. The Braves first, then the NL East then the NL at large.  Etc. Etc. Etc. 

Hawg...is that the NEW normal or the OLD normal?

(Smile)

As an aside....Colquitt got a little property damage out of the tornado...but I haven't heard of any major injuries.  I think our compatriots got lucky.  I talked with the Packer Touchdown Club President and he's down about 15 pine trees...but no substantial damage to the house.  And he's Rush's next door neighbor (for the time being).   Some of the videos are pretty scary.   Seems to be one thing after another.

Hunker down and stay safe up there.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If I’m not mistaken @HawgGoneIt roots for colquitt, then South Georgia teams Bergen CatholicNJ and then Grayson in that order

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

(Smile)

As an aside....Colquitt got a little property damage out of the tornado...but I haven't heard of any major injuries.  I think our compatriots got lucky.  I talked with the Packer Touchdown Club President and he's down about 15 pine trees...but no substantial damage to the house.  And he's Rush's next door neighbor (for the time being).   Some of the videos are pretty scary.   Seems to be one thing after another.

Rufus>>

We did have a tornado. They're only confirming one at the moment and there is video on facebook of it, but, it seems like there had to be more than one, unless it bounced and zig zagged. 

I took this photo this afternoon on my way home. Out off tallokas road. 

20200423_160048.thumb.jpg.b47ddec48d37819ddb657189495055ce.jpg

I heard that Lavon may have a pretty significant loss out at Farmers Gin in Spencefield. I didn't get a chance to ride out this afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Well it sounds like he lost ALL of his pine trees. Lol

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We did have a tornado. They're only confirming one at the moment and there is video on facebook of it, but, it seems like there had to be more than one, unless it bounced and zig zagged. 

I heard that Lavon may have a pretty significant loss out at Farmers Gin in Spencefield. I didn't get a chance to ride out this afternoon. 

I didn't notice any damage around the Walmart area of town. My sister works at the hospital and they had some damage there, as well as some of the doctor's offices around it.

• Like 1

Lavon's daughter confirmed a good bit of damage to the gin.

• Like 1

That's a different situation. I feel like there should be some clarification on who the guy is truly a fan of. Is it rush, valdosta, hoover or colquitt? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I didn't notice any damage around the Walmart area of town. My sister works at the hospital and they had some damage there, as well as some of the doctor's offices around it.

I heard tale of a storm that hit Hamilton School area, then did something over in Funston and even near to Cobb Funeral Home. Then there was something over around Heritage Church, across Tallokas Rd. and eventually through Spencefield/Farmers Gin. There was video that looked to be from out at the Expo grounds, maybe from a hangar on the airfield of an actual tornado on the ground. 

Also saw face book footage from out off 37 close to Reed Bingham. I think the one beginning near Heritage Church may have hopped along all the way to Reed Bingham. The one through Hamilton School and Funston was likely a different one. Perhaps there was another in Pelham. 

Even heard about something around Mack Tharpe Stadium too. Not sure that it was the stadium or just the neighborhood near. 

Those just all seem to be potentially different storms. Idk though. 

On 4/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

I don't see that happening biggest regular season game in Ga this year. 

Too much gate money on the line.

Remember this Hoover played Colquitt with no issues.  

Just a follow up on this topic...

I did hear today that the CC principal did in fact call Valdosta and try to get out of this game. xD

I haven't corroborated that from both directions yet, but, I think it may be true. What a fucking clown shoe we have going on here. 

Enjoy the soap opera. You don't get these kinds of story lines every day. One of the best coaches in the nation brought down by lies of an administration, then goes on to be the head coach of their oldest arch rival, then the original school lifts their own skirt by trying to back out of an annual game. 

• Haha 2