OT: Terrance Crawford

954gator

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Just off the top of my head Spence and Brook both are better in my opinion.

As for Mayweather I agree he was a classy boxer in the ring. I am talking his persona outside of the ring. Half the people who bought tickets were hoping to see him get his ass kicked. It worked for him The more people hated the more they watched. That's why I said I hope Crawford doesn't think he needs to do this to get fights. The big name fights on PPV. I would rather him stay the way he is. Humble.

On another note I saw that Bronner and Mikey Garcia are in the works?  Please, Please god let this happen. If it does happen, Mikey please don't knock this bitch out too soon. Carry him until the 10th, or 11th and punish his bitch ass the entire time.

Broner starts way too slow for Mikey..... but I'd still love to see it and wouldn't dismiss Broner...

of course... as a Desoto native... I love Spence... but I truly think Thurman would find a way in a head to head match up.... and while I wouldn't be surprised if Kell gave Spence issues... Kell would taste canvas against Keith Thurman

Thurman showed me something against Porter.. and cemented that with his tactical breakdown of one of my favorite fighters in Garcia

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Speaking of welterweight... Did any of you guys catch the Thurman/Porter fight last year?  What was your take on that fight? I never ended up seeing it.

Lol... I was mentioning that fight as you were typing your comment

I HATE Porter's style.... I think he would've even given Floyd problems.. Thurman impressed me by weathering that and getting the win...

''Thurman displayed serious skills

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I HATE Porter's style.... I think he would've even given Floyd problems.. Thurman impressed me by weathering that and getting the win...

Good shit I'll watch that one tonight. I remember hearing a lot of controversy on this fight's decision.

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I said the same thing! A Porter/Mayweather fight could go two ways: 

Floyd would fight Porter the same way Brook did OR Floyd would fight Porter how he fought Maidana in the 1st fight. Quite frankly, if I were Shawn Porter, I would hope that Floyd fight me how he fought Maidana, and Maidana could've won if he hadn't gassed out. Shawn Porter on the other hand is an energizer bunny....so iamgine how that could play out..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Mayweather doesn't have the legs anymore to fight porter.  Kel  gave the blueprint how to beat porter. Strong jab and footwork. People underestimate footwork. This is my problem with Thurman he has shoddy as hell footwork depends on his power now he is having elbow surgery after shoulder surgery? I think Thurmans time may soon be over

14 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Mayweather doesn't have the legs anymore to fight porter.  Kel  gave the blueprint how to beat porter. Strong jab and footwork. People underestimate footwork. This is my problem with Thurman he has shoddy as hell footwork depends on his power now he is having elbow surgery after shoulder surgery? I think Thurmans time may soon be over

Porter wasn't his usual self against Kell.... I dare to say he underestimated him.... but he was gassed against Kells.... 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Early in the fight,  I knew Brook would be done by the 9th or 10th. He was taking way to many body punches 

yeah my only worry was in 10. I thought Spence my have thrown too many punches Kel was smart and dangerous. He did get caught but kid showed he had a good chin. if im spence im looking at Thurman, Danny Garcia, I would avoid Porter. Not that he cant beat him but Porter is big time work for anyone. 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Not gonna lie... I was skeptical of Spence because of all the hype he was receiving, but after tonight, he has made me a believer. Bring on Thurman! 

yeah like I said I think he beats Thurman pretty easy. I want to see Spence snd Crawford. I know steeler thinks Crawford is too small but i think it would be a war

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

yeah like I said I think he beats Thurman pretty easy. I want to see Spense snd Crawford. I know steeler thinks Crawford is too small but i think it would be a war

yeah the spence vs crawford fight would be a good one. as far as Thurman, will he take the fight coming off of elbow surgery? I highly doubt it. 

14 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

yeah the spence vs crawford fight would be a good one. as far as Thurman, will he take the fight coming off of elbow surgery? I highly doubt it. 

i wouldnt. Thurman has had shoulder surgery and now elbow. Dont think he will ever be the same

• Like 1