So is hydroxychloroquine officially a dud?

RedZone

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

You shared a moron’s rant on a channel that raised the bar on one drug, because Trump pushed it and you mistakenly thought I was referencing Seth Rich.  That was why I used the word lost.  You shared an article that had nothing to do with what I posted about.  

The FDA issued a warning about Trump’s “what have you got to lose” drug.   You chose your screen name wisely.  

He's thick as a brick. 

On 4/16/2020 at 11:54 AM, golfaddict1 said:

April 16 close 2.31   

April 24 close 3.18   + 37.7%   

5 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

You shared a moron’s rant on a channel that raised the bar on one drug, because Trump pushed it and you mistakenly thought I was referencing Seth Rich.  That was why I used the word lost.  You shared an article that had nothing to do with what I posted about.  

The FDA issued a warning about Trump’s “what have you got to lose” drug.   You chose your screen name wisely.  

😄

Gotta admit, I also found it comical watching him trying to tie his ship to 'pier review' in a pandemic.

God only knows where that self proclaimed intellect will sail next:  Laetrile? Leeches?  Lobotomies?  None of those have been peer reviewed in this pandemic.  What have you got to lose?

(Cue the posts about how leeches are making a comeback)

10 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Don't care what drug T likes....but apparently you do.

And I know the difference between the two Seth's

go figure...

🤣

so who's 'LOST' ?

😝

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

you post nice news articles with little commentary....

why is that?

I posted a GOLF one, you would think you would be interested and all... ....(in case you missed it, here...), 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/04/29/barack-obama-goes-golfing-during-coronavirus-quarantine-n386764

...and you didn't even comment....🤣

Not much to say except furthering someone else's propaganda ?

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

you post nice news articles with little commentary....

why is that?

I posted a GOLF one, you would think you would be interested and all... ....(in case you missed it, here...), 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/04/29/barack-obama-goes-golfing-during-coronavirus-quarantine-n386764

...and you didn't even comment....🤣

Not much to say except furthering someone else's propaganda ?

D30297B1-88F9-4398-B282-7C8AD7BA5CB0.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

D30297B1-88F9-4398-B282-7C8AD7BA5CB0.png

Yes I agree...

everyone seems to be playing that game here..

☝️see..👆 that's called an 'opinion'....

feel free to try it sometime... 👌

one sided propaganda barfing is just kinda ....

i dunno...weak and boring ?

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2020 at 7:17 AM, RedZone said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/health/new-french-study-hydroxychloroquine/index.html

Maybe Ed was right after all and was also right when he said this drug could fuck with your heart and other things.

"Biggest game changer in the history of medicine"  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do his kids ever say, "dad just please stop for the love of God"!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ok, owns stock in these companies that could benefit from "influence"?

bgw

You do realize, he 'apparently' ok'd the multi million dollar money transfer to fund the China research in 2015....

to study this exact virus....

Guess which lab in China Fauxi funded ?

Just an end around the US Moratorium on it being too dangerous and not worthwhile ?

No thoughts on THIS ???

1 hour ago, Troll said:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Troll said:

You do realize, he 'apparently' ok'd the multi million dollar money transfer to fund the China research in 2015....

to study this exact virus....

Guess which lab in China Fauxi funded ?

Just an end around the US Moratorium on it being too dangerous and not worthwhile ?

No thoughts on THIS ???

Yet another example of a buffoon insinuating that someone should be arrested for conduct that isn't remotely criminal.

So you're saying that the top infectious disease doctor in the US "OKd" funding for research into possible infectious diseases?

Knock me over with a feather!

Why hasn't he been executed yet?!

I won't even go into the claim that the research was intended to study "this exact virus" in 2015 even though it didn't exist until 2019.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yet another example of a buffoon insinuating that someone should be arrested for conduct that isn't remotely criminal.  <<<<That's multiple 'buffoons with PHDs' who are professionals in the field....👍

So you're saying that the top infectious disease doctor in the US "OKd" funding for research into possible infectious diseases? <<actually they are LOL, but yes you got the point 👍....now where did that funding go again ??? 👀

Knock me over with a feather! <<< must happen a lot for you...

Why hasn't he been executed yet?!  <<<  you volunteering ? 

I won't even go into the claim that the research was intended to study "this exact virus" in 2015 even though it didn't exist until 2019. VVVV See below...

Please DO go into IT.....

Make sure to let everyone know what you find 👍

TICK TOCK

• 1 month later...

Well, well, well! This is for all you lefties, who opposed the use of Hyroxychloroquine, simply because Trump touted it. (You know who you are). 

It appears that even the highest levels of the scientific community have been corrupted by anti-Trump bias.

If you click on the image, you will see that there were questions that arose about the original report, so an independent audit was commissioned to look into it. Surgisphere, who provided the data, refused to cooperate with the independent third party peer review.

Statement from The Lancet

Today, three of the authors of the paper, "Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis", have retracted their study. They were unable to complete an independent audit of the data underpinning their analysis. As a result, they have concluded that they "can no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources." The Lancet takes issues of scientific integrity extremely seriously, and there are many outstanding questions about Surgisphere and the data that were allegedly included in this study. Following guidelines from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), institutional reviews of Surgisphere’s research collaborations are urgently needed.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Well, well, well! This is for all you lefties, who opposed the use of Hyroxychloroquine, simply because Trump touted it. (You know who you are). 

It appears that even the highest levels of the scientific community have been corrupted by anti-Trump bias.

If you click on the image, you will see that there were questions that arose about the original report, so an independent audit was commissioned to look into it. Surgisphere, who provided the data, refused to cooperate with the independent third party peer review.

Statement from The Lancet

Today, three of the authors of the paper, "Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis", have retracted their study. They were unable to complete an independent audit of the data underpinning their analysis. As a result, they have concluded that they "can no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources." The Lancet takes issues of scientific integrity extremely seriously, and there are many outstanding questions about Surgisphere and the data that were allegedly included in this study. Following guidelines from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), institutional reviews of Surgisphere’s research collaborations are urgently needed.

Well well well. They need to be tossed over into that conspiracy theory documentary with that shunned virologist lady that claims she helps make vaccines for a living and then later says vaccines kill millions of people every year. The one that faked her clinical trials and was placed front and center to "hurt" Dr. Fauci's standing in the public eye. 

I have no respect for scientists that fake their trials. About the same amount as I have for a jack ass that isn't a scientist and takes an anecdotal study and touts it. 

• Haha 1