NASCAR The N means what I thought

DevilDog

Nothing new here this how most of yall think on here just dont say it but most of yall family tree is racist anyway 99.9 of yall on here got kkk history in ur family especially in the south 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Cause the minute one of yall daughters start dating us an they do ur first word out yall mouth gonna be N××××× Lover all facts🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

Nothing new here this how most of yall think on here just dont say it but most of yall family tree is racist anyway 99.9 of yall on here got kkk history in ur family especially in the south 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Cause the minute one of yall daughters start dating us an they do ur first word out yall mouth gonna be N××××× Lover all facts🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Don’t think the KKK likes us Greaseball Italians very much either 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bmore Better said:

This about sums up Cajun perfectly. Also sounds like most of the Dems here as they love their racist boy from La that dropped N Bomb on this site. If you lay with dogs you get fleas or some other southern okie saying...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bmore Better said:

I don't know about all but 2 here called me a Nigg## and I know of 1 other person was called that as well.  Which is insane.  By any Definition I'm successful, hard working, 20 year military man.  It's the ultimate disrespect grounded in America's slave history too diminish you to less than human.  I will never forgive anyone that calls me that black or white.  Too many fought to hard for me to accept such dehumanizing vitriol.  I would rather be a dead black man than a live Nigg## 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Larson is a dumb ass. Lost sponsors and job. NASCAR may let him come back after he completes some "sensitivity" training, but, I doubt anyone hires him. 

He's only in NASCAR because he's half Japanese and a part of the diversity program his ownself. What an idiot. 

The ease with how he said it is crazy.  And I want to know who he was communicating that at.  The Black Race car driver Bubba Wallace acted an ass in a IRace this weekend as well.  Dude rage quit.  What's up with your sport sir?  It would have been classic if dude called him the  N-word. 😁

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The ease with how he said it is crazy.  And I want to know who be was communicating that at.  The Black Race car driver Bubba Wallace acted an ass in a IRace this weekend as well.  Dude rage quit.  What's up with your sport sir?  It would have been classic if dude called him the  N-word.

😂. It’s a simulated game.  None of that was necessary 

• Haha 3

He's a little bitty dude too. Like a little mouse. I had the chance to talk to him a little at Daytona last July. I guess the interaction was ok really. I would have never expected him to drop an N-bomb to be honest. 

FWIW, NASCAR has worked very hard on becoming more diverse and building a more diverse fan base, at their own peril to some extent as they lost fans along the way for varying reasons. People are fickle. Southern people are very fickle. Hell, I know folks that quit fucking with NASCAR because they let Toyota in as a manufacturer. 

This I-racing shit and having these drivers sitting at home comfortable is opening some eyes to some people though. I was disappointed in Bubba Wallace, another diversity program guy recently as well. He just rage quit during the race and lost some sponsors his ownself. What he did hurt Petty Motorsports as well because Blue Emu is an associate sponsor for several races a year with them. Bubba is one of my favorite NASCAR dudes too. One of the coolest ones at the tracks as far as to have interactions with. He has somewhat of an excuse though as he is clinically depressed and only over the last year or so came public with that. 

Still lost sponsors for his self and potentially Petty Motorsports as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The ease with how he said it is crazy.  And I want to know who he was communicating that at.  The Black Race car driver Bubba Wallace acted an ass in a IRace this weekend as well.  Dude rage quit.  What's up with your sport sir?  It would have been classic if dude called him the  N-word. 😁

Man I was just posting about Bubba. 

I think we are seeing a little of their true colors on this I-racing stuff. They're set at home in their headsets comfortable and forget that it's being aired as it is. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man I was just posting about Bubba. 

I think we are seeing a little of their true colors on this I-racing stuff. They're set at home in their headsets comfortable and forget that it's being aired as it is. 

No doubt.

Memo to NASCAR limit Cooter on social media and video games.  Or You will have about 6 drivers left.  I like after he said the N-Word another one said don't say nothing.  That was classic and the Kyle you are talking to everyone.  

• Haha 1

I won't give up on Bubba because of what he did. I understand he has some clinical mental issues that he has been working to improve for most of his life. 

Larson on the other hand has no excuse. I never really liked him a lot as a driver. I would like to point out that the event Kyle Larson was in was not a NASCAR event. It was an event with drivers across multiple series, so, the drivers that interacted with him about what he said weren't necessarily NASCAR guys. Just an fyi on that. Not sure what may have been different if it had been the NASCAR drivers though. I think most of them are much more professional and thoughtful in their interactions as they've had much more coverage and experience over the years. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bmore Better said:

I wouldn’t have a problem with my daughter bringing you home because your black. I would ask her why she brought a uneducated dumbass home.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ganassi went ahead and fired him now. He lost every major sponsor partner he had so the team had to let him go entirely.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29034370/nascar-star-kyle-larson-fired-using-racial-slur-virtual-race

That is harsh no doubt.  But that dude is a dumb ass.  

Now a MLB Brother wants to kick his ass. 😁 That shit don't  fly in 2020.  

MLB's Marcus Stroman Wants To Fight Kyle Larson In UFC For Saying N-Word

WANTS UFC FIGHT WITH KYLE LARSON... For Saying N-Word

NY Mets ace Marcus Stroman is FURIOUS with NASCAR driver Kyle Larson for saying the n-word ... saying he should never race again and deserves to have his ass kicked.

Of course, the 27-year-old dropped an n-bomb during a virtual race on Easter Sunday ... apparently not realizing his audio was streaming out to thousands of people on Twitch.

Larson -- who later apologized for the slur -- was suspended by NASCAR, lost sponsorships, and was booted from his team.

Enter, Stroman -- whose parents are black and Puerto Rican. He's so pissed off about the incident, Stro wants to throw down with Larson in the Octagon.

"He should never be allowed to race again in @NASCAR," Stroman tweeted.

"Said that derogatory word so nonchalantly. Your apology doesn’t matter."

"Post-career...I’ll fight this man in a @ufc event for charity. He needs his ass beat. Would love to hear him say that word in the octagon."

Other athletes also went after Larson for his slur ... including Reggie Bush, who tweeted "apologize deez nuts."

"We not buying it and wear that racist badge with honor don’t hide we need to see who you really are.

MORE FROM TMZ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That is harsh no doubt.  But that dude is a dumb ass.  

Now a MLB Brother wants to kick his ass. 😁 That shit don't  fly in 2020.  Different America. 

MLB's Marcus Stroman Wants To Fight Kyle Larson In UFC For Saying N-Word

WANTS UFC FIGHT WITH KYLE LARSON... For Saying N-Word

NY Mets ace Marcus Stroman is FURIOUS with NASCAR driver Kyle Larson for saying the n-word ... saying he should never race again and deserves to have his ass kicked.

Of course, the 27-year-old dropped an n-bomb during a virtual race on Easter Sunday ... apparently not realizing his audio was streaming out to thousands of people on Twitch.

Larson -- who later apologized for the slur -- was suspended by NASCAR, lost sponsorships, and was booted from his team.

Enter, Stroman -- whose parents are black and Puerto Rican. He's so pissed off about the incident, Stro wants to throw down with Larson in the Octagon.

"He should never be allowed to race again in @NASCAR," Stroman tweeted.

"Said that derogatory word so nonchalantly. Your apology doesn’t matter."

"Post-career...I’ll fight this man in a @ufc event for charity. He needs his ass beat. Would love to hear him say that word in the octagon."

Other athletes also went after Larson for his slur ... including Reggie Bush, who tweeted "apologize deez nuts."

"We not buying it and wear that racist badge with honor don’t hide we need to see who you really are.

MORE FROM TMZ 

Larson don't want none bro. He's in shape for a 5' 5" 145 lb. dude, but, he maybe can be knocked out with a thump to the ear. 

xD

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Larson don't want none bro. He's in shape for a 5' 5" 145 lb. dude, but, he maybe can be knocked out with a thump to the ear. 

xD

Stroman is a middleweight...Larson is a featherweight...two badasses I'm sure. Wonder if Stroman would have issued the same challenge if someone like Gronk or JJ Watt had dropped the n-bomb...lol.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I wouldn’t have a problem with my daughter bringing you home because your black. I would ask her why she brought a uneducated dumbass home.

Suggestion: when calling someone out for their lack of education please check your grammar..."you're black" and "an uneducated dumbass" would be correct. I certainly am not disagreeing with your assessment. 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WCACguy said:

Stroman is a middleweight...Larson is a featherweight...two badasses I'm sure. Wonder if Stroman would have issued the same challenge if someone like Gronk or JJ Watt had dropped the n-bomb...lol.

I actually believe Gronk or J.J. Watt  wouldn't drop the  N-bomb. They seem to be high character guys.  With that said there are plenty others who would have no problem calling them out either.  I'm pretty sure of that. 

• Like 2