Folsom #5 most dominant California high school football programs of last decade

frankyjames

14 hours ago, ngdawg said:

We can end this hunt for the truth. I'm 16, I attend North Gwinnett, and I love HSFB. If I seem relatively mature, it's probably because my parents raised me that way. Got any problems? Message me privately. This discussion is closed.

14 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Whatever. It's tough to tell whether you guys or serious or not over text.

This forum is like the African plains, if you show signs of weakness the lions will pounce. Your parents may have taught you there version of maturity but the rest of the world doesn’t really care. These are just words without a face so don’t take them seriously, you should only worry about what the people you love and respect think of you, the rest of them can just fuck off. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

This forum is like the African plains, if you show signs of weakness the lions will pounce. Your parents may have taught you there version of maturity but the rest of the world doesn’t really care. These are just words without a face so don’t take them seriously, you should only worry about what the people you love and respect think of you, the rest of them can just fuck off. 

Nice analogy. And I was fine playing along initially, but then it just got annoying. Sarcasm doesn't translate well over posts, either. Thanks for the advice!

6 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

The best public school program in CA and America over the last decade- Folsom Bulldogs

How is Folsom the best public in CA over the last decade? As per the rankings you shared, Centennial is ranked 157 points higher than Folsom and is a public school. That doesn't seem to match up to your thoughts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No ur not Valdosta would put 55 on y’all 

False, on so many levels. I guess this is what happens when you let those who don't know anything about Georgia football speak. Here's your proof as to why my previous statement was accurate:

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/cRjRuE-d3EOn9ODwfCBUzQ/top-20-most-dominant-georgia-high-school-football-programs-of-last-decade.htm

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

False, on so many levels. I guess this is what happens when you let those who don't know anything about Georgia football speak. Here's your proof as to why my previous statement was accurate:

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/cRjRuE-d3EOn9ODwfCBUzQ/top-20-most-dominant-georgia-high-school-football-programs-of-last-decade.htm

Your posting old news, last year Valdookie almost put 60 on Colquitt, your #1 team of decade 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

The best public school program in CA and America over the last decade- Folsom Bulldogs

8 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Never forget this team that couldn't beat Folsom, smashed Cen10 at home!

How is Folsom the best public in CA over the last decade? As per the rankings you shared, Centennial is ranked 157 points higher than Folsom and is a public school. That doesn't seem to match up to your thoughts.

I see that Block has his bowl of Fruitloops, juice box, lawn chair set up in front of his IPhone 3 in his mommas basement and is raring to go this morning. So Block have you found the right disinfectant to clean the smell of Something Something Trails ass off your face?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Your posting old news, last year Valdookie almost put 60 on Colquitt, your #1 team of decade 

First of all, 50 is not "almost 60". Second, this year's Colquitt team was definitely weaker than previous years. Third, Valdosta lost to Richmond Hill, which is an above average but not outstanding team. Fourth, Valdosta was ranked 22nd in the state last year, while we were ranked 41st in the nation. We would have beaten Valdosta by 17.

Just now, ngdawg said:

First of all, 50 is not "almost 60". Second, this year's Colquitt team was definitely weaker than previous years. Third, Valdosta lost to Richmond Hill, which is an above average but not outstanding team. Fourth, Valdosta was ranked 22nd in the state last year, while we were ranked 41st in the nation. We would have beaten Valdosta by 17.

FiF of all, Y’all played Norcross Discovery, Walton x2, Mountain View, mill creek, colins hill, Duluth, peachtree ridge, and Shilabof HS, @GardenStateBaller cmon you gotta set them up with 3 oos games next year to offset that atrocious schedule 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

FiF of all, Y’all played Norcross Discovery, Walton x2, Mountain View, mill creek, colins hill, Duluth, peachtree ridge, and Shilabof HS, @GardenStateBaller cmon you gotta set them up with 3 oos games next year to offset that atrocious schedule 

Discovery, Mountain View, Mill Creek, Collins Hill, Duluth, and Peachtree Ridge are region games. We cannot avoid them. However, region changes have been made for next year onwards. We were first in our region, so we naturally played the 4th best team from another region, which was Shiloh. Walton once was in the regular season, and the other time was just a result of both of us winning our first round game. Norcross is a rivalry game, so that's a must have. I love how you conveniently forgot Colquitt County in Corky Kell and Armwood the following week. We also played McEachern (undefeated) and Lowndes (undefeated) in the playoffs as well. So when you step back at look at this schedule, it really isn't under our control and we did fine given the restrictions. Nice try, though.

• Confused 1

Discovery, Mountain View, Mill Creek, Collins Hill, Duluth, and Peachtree Ridge are region games. We cannot avoid them. However, region changes have been made for next year onwards. We were first in our region, so we naturally played the 4th best team from another region, which was Shiloh. Walton once was in the regular season, and the other time was just a result of both of us winning our first round game. Norcross is a rivalry game, so that's a must have. I love how you conveniently forgot Colquitt County in Corky Kell and Armwood the following week. We also played McEachern (undefeated) and Lowndes (undefeated) in the playoffs as well. So when you step back at look at this schedule, it really isn't under our control and we did fine given the restrictions. Nice try, though.

Well your region has to be the worst in the country 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well your region has to be the worst in the country 

It used to be relatively good. Discovery is a new school founded in 2016 I believe. Peachtree Ridge tied in a state championship game a decade ago. Mill Creek is a perennial quarterfinalist. Collins Hill used to be dominant. Duluth just needed a place to exist. Mountain View was decent, and they'd always open the season 4-0 or 3-1. However, our region is now different. We have dropped Discovery and Duluth to make it more competitive. This leaves us more space for non-region games, as will happen in this upcoming year.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

It used to be relatively good. Discovery is a new school founded in 2016 I believe. Peachtree Ridge tied in a state championship game a decade ago. Mill Creek is a perennial quarterfinalist. Collins Hill used to be dominant. Duluth just needed a place to exist. Mountain View was decent, and they'd always open the season 4-0 or 3-1. However, our region is now different. We have dropped Discovery and Duluth to make it more competitive. This leaves us more space for non-region games, as will happen in this upcoming year.

@AztecPadre

2418A2ED-7273-4C9D-866C-3AE6F289627F.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Reality never matches up to Folsom hack.

the Guy has been banned from every site he’s been on.He is on his 10 name on this site alone 😂 

He once posted a picture of a home and said it was his but was just a stock photo from a realtors website....that’s what we’re dealing with 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1