All Time USA Today Final Top 25: DeMatha is Second

BigDrop

48 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Sorry.

I can't assume that you meant to make any sense with this claim.

So the question is what would SJR (presumably this years team?) have anything to do with what SJR89 said, Central in 2015 or American Heritage in 2015?

Or really anything at all?

He mentions 2013 SJR's demolition of DeMatha and you respond by saying that three teams are better than this year's SJR?

I have to just assume that you're dumb.

The SJR guys won't budge on DeMatha because they are stuck on one game from 2013. Unless DeMatha beats SJR, they won't change their simple simon stance. It's nonsense. DeMatha can't reschedule '13 SJR and they sure as hell won't reschedule SJR because they are losing sleep over a game from three years ago. They have scheduled and beaten teams that were better than SJR. The fact that SJR has a losing record against the WCAC doesn't matter to them. They don't even care that they lost to SJC in the same season that DeMatha beat them twice. They truly are the Uncle Rico's of this forum. 

As for you, you care way too much about DeMatha. I know that you like to downplay it, but you chime in every chance you get. Your obsession is obvious. I'll go ahead and thank you for their free rent for them...

13 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

As for you, you care way too much about DeMatha. I know that you like to downplay it, but you chime in every chance you get. Your obsession is obvious. I'll go ahead and thank you for their free rent for them...

I care about the truth.

So I chime in whenever Big Drop lies or misrepresents something.

That happens to be frequent and his only topic (ever) is DeMatha.

Don't flatter yourself.

11 hours ago, LOSer said:

But I'm not.

And DeMatha is overrated.

And boring.

And uninteresting.

Hmm...DeMatha vs. South Florida.  DeMatha vs. the #2 team in the United States from South Florida: http://usatodayhss.com/2015/no-5-dematha-roughs-up-no-2-miami-central

DeMatha 38 Miami Central (former USA Today #2) 14  The title of the link is "#5 DeMatha roughs up #2 Miami Central."

Should I mention that the very next week DeMatha got onto a plane and flew to South Florida and beat American Heritage Plantation on their home field?  Canes, must I also remind you that DeMatha led for almost the entire game against AHP?  They even led when the game ended...

Canes, if STA comes to D. C. I'll buy the first bottle of wine to share with you...

10 hours ago, LOSer said:

I actually turned it off because Central was that bad.

If you don't know that Central is capable of dropping 50 on Bosco and also capable of embarrassing themselves against Grayson and DeMatha then you don't know anything.

That's their identity. That's who they are.

Just like DeMatha is capable of getting beatdown by SJR and beating American Heritage by 1 on a missed 2-point conversation.

Serious:  Miami Central had a very real 200-300 fans/parents show up for that game.  I sat next to several of them and they could not have been nicer and more respectful.  They spoke well for their school and for Florida.

9 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Hmm...DeMatha vs. South Florida.  DeMatha vs. the #2 team in the United States from South Florida: http://usatodayhss.com/2015/no-5-dematha-roughs-up-no-2-miami-central

DeMatha 38 Miami Central (former USA Today #2) 14  The title of the link is "#5 DeMatha roughs up #2 Miami Central."

I have a feeling you'll be rubbing one out about that game for a long time.

Sort of like how increasingly irrelevant teams continually bring up results from many years ago to make themselves feel better in the present.

Some teams make their own ink and some have to get their ink off other teams.

DeMatha is clearly the latter.

9 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Should I mention that the very next week DeMatha got onto a plane and flew to South Florida and beat American Heritage Plantation on their home field?  Canes, must I also remind you that DeMatha led for almost the entire game against AHP?  They even led when the game ended...

DeMatha beat a 5A second round playoff loser because of a missed 2-point conversion.

And this is a bragging point for you.

That's says it all about DeMatha's program.

3 hours ago, LOSer said:

DeMatha beat a 5A second round playoff loser because of a missed 2-point conversion.

And this is a bragging point for you.

That's says it all about DeMatha's program.

Again, you pick and choose what fits your agenda while leaving out the rest of the story. '15 American Heritage Plantation finished in the top 100. They lost to nationally ranked Hallandale in the playoffs, a team that they already beat earlier in the season. '15 American Heriatge Plantation also beat nationally ranked IMG in the KOC last season. They were a legit top 100 team that DeMatha traveled to, lead for all four quarters against, and beat. AHP put together a late game run that was fueled by fumble and onside kick recoveries. DeMatha still won.

Look, your dislike for DeMatha intensified last season because they beat two nationally ranked teams that you hate. That hatred is probably rooted in the fact that both American Heritage Plantation and Miami Central beat Don Bosco Prep(NJ), a team that made a forum joke out of St. Thomas Aquinas. I'm sure the fact that AHP actually had the balls to schedule and beat IMG in a KOC doesn't help either. Keep being you...

3 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Again, you pick and choose what fits your agenda while leaving out the rest of the story. 

Accurately stating facts regarding both AHP's playoff performance and the circumstances of their loss to DeMatha certainly does fit my agenda.

That's because I care about accuracy and facts.

'The rest of the story' is just your attempt to shine up that turd.

4 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

'15 American Heritage Plantation finished in the top 100. They lost to nationally ranked Hallandale in the playoffs, a team that they already beat earlier in the season.

They lost a second round playoff game at home to a team they beat by 23 in the regular season.

That's a huge fail.

They deserve whatever comes of it afterwards.

6 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

DeMatha still won.

It was an effective tie.

They missed a PAT after trying to go for two.

Anybody who tries to draw conclusions in favor of DeMatha from that result is a clown.

Let me be more clear for those who are slow.

C-L-O-W-N

8 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Look, your dislike for DeMatha intensified last season because they beat two nationally ranked teams that you hate.

What teams did they beat that I hate?

Now you're just making stuff up.

9 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

That hatred is probably rooted in the fact that both American Heritage Plantation and Miami Central beat Don Bosco Prep(NJ), a team that made a forum joke out of St. Thomas Aquinas.

And STA put a running clock on American Heritage. Does that mean that we made them a 'joke' on the forum?

I rooted for both of those teams against Bosco and DeMatha because I'm comfortable with other Florida teams having success. I know that STA is better than them and is the true measuring stick down here.

You are a delusional.

11 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I'm sure the fact that AHP actually had the balls to schedule and beat IMG in a KOC doesn't help either. Keep being you...

It takes zero balls to play anybody in a KOC.

Talk about stupid.

32 minutes ago, LOSer said:

It was an effective tie.

They missed a PAT after trying to go for two.

Anybody who tries to draw conclusions in favor of DeMatha from that result is a clown.

Let me be more clear for those who are slow.

C-L-O-W-N

There is nothing that you can twist that will take back DeMatha's three top 100 wins last season so there's no reason to keep this back and forth afloat. 

Hahaha "an effective tie". That was rich. Always makes me feel good when you are reduced to name calling. Have a great weekend, Los. 

33 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

There is nothing that you can twist that will take back DeMatha's three top 100 wins last season so there's no reason to keep this back and forth afloat.

I don't want to take anything back. They earned the effective tie.

33 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Hahaha "an effective tie". That was rich.

The fact that you (and others) laugh at such things just proves what clowns are you.

A one point win because of a missed PAT with under a minute left is basically a tie. Same with overtime games. Somebody has to win but the conclusion is basically the same. A tie game.

42 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Nah, AHP wasn't overrated that season. Were they even ranked?

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=bea90eaa-6f31-430b-a92f-7505e7bd0681&page=10

No. 6 American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.) vs. 
No. 4 St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), Aug. 29

It was 38-0 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

American Heritage won the 5A State Championship game with a running clock.

Yet you're bragging about beating a second round loser by 1-point.

Pathetic.

On December 1, 2016 at 10:24 AM, NicholasMalibu said:

When are you going to step outside of your box and realize that you're judging an entire program on one single game? You need to realize that DeMatha has beat better teams than SJR the last two seasons(Miami Central, American Heritage Plantation, SJCx2). One of those teams beat SJR by two scores and DM beat them twice in the same year with their two best players out. Congrats on the win a few years ago against big but slow DM team... Please, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

I never mentioned the drubbing, GSB did...my comments are based on usatoday nonsense....et all 

12 hours ago, SJR89 said:

I never mentioned the drubbing, GSB did...my comments are based on usatoday nonsense....et all 

True, but a few months ago you mentioned that you wouldn't respect DeMatha until they beat St. John's this season and that was based on the DM vs SJR game from 2013. They beat them, twice. You are still downplaying them as soon as you get the chance. 

It's fine. I know that you guys won't change your mind until DM plays SJR again. I just think that it's small time thinking. The only thing that I can agree with you on is that the 2013 DM team was definitely overrated. They were loaded at the skill positions and big but slow in the trenches. SJR exploited that perfectly. '15 and '16 DeMatha were built completely differently. 

18 hours ago, LOSer said:

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=bea90eaa-6f31-430b-a92f-7505e7bd0681&page=10

No. 6 American Heritage (Plantation, Fla.) vs. 
No. 4 St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), Aug. 29

It was 38-0 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

American Heritage won the 5A State Championship game with a running clock.

Yet you're bragging about beating a second round loser by 1-point.

Pathetic.

Ha I wasn't talking about preseason ranking. I was talking about their final ranking. You already knew that though. That AHP team had three losses that year and beat another favorite of yours, Godby, in the state final. Decent try to mask that on your part. 

I'm not bragging about the AHP win. I'm just giving you the factual resume of DM's top 100 games last year. 

Also, STA was supposed to beat that 3 loss AHP team. Just like they were supposed to beat DBP both times, but didn't. That's all. 

Wow 38-0 in the 3rd...sounds like the DeMatha vs Miami Central game last season. Congrats. 

An effective tie? That's like saying the last presidential election was an "effective tie". Sorry, you're wrong. There are always winners and losers no matter your feelings on the outcome.

12 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Ha I wasn't talking about preseason ranking. I was talking about their final ranking.

In what poll were they ranked at the end of the 2015 season?

You're just pulling stuff straight out of your ass now.

http://vype.com/nationalhsfootball/2015/12/22/katy-claims-media-top-25-title/

You're seriously pushing that 1-point win over a second round loser over a running  clock over a state champion.

What a clown.

18 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I'm not bragging about the AHP win. I'm just giving you the factual resume of DM's top 100 games last year. 

A 1-point win over a second round playoff loser is a part of that 'factual' resume.

19 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Also, STA was supposed to beat that 3 loss AHP team.

There were a lot of people (media included) who thought AHP was going to win. A lot of yapping being down.

Of course only after a running clock beat-down do people say it was supposed to happen.

Yes.

We are supposed to win big and DeMatha is supposed to eek out 1-point wins.

That's the whole point.

22 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

An effective tie? That's like saying the last presidential election was an "effective tie". Sorry, you're wrong.

If you don't know that overtime is an effective tie or a missed PAT with seconds left is an effective tie then you're as stupid as I believe you to be.

Actually the election was a fluke result. In other words nobody wins the election by trying to get 2.5 million less votes. The more you read about it the more you'll realize that this was the biggest outlier election maybe in history.