Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

don't say stuff like that, brother

Man at this point...I don't really know. I didn't think there were many people like Chuck and Nancy. Then I read posts from big drop and DB66. Im telling you I just might rather live with Putin then people like this.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Man at this point...I don't really know. I didn't think there were many people like Chuck and Nancy. Then I read posts from big drop and DB66. Im telling you I just might rather live with Putin then people like this.

nah

you are fine

if the left and centrists get their way, you are better off (Pence) 

Just now, noonereal said:

nah

you are fine

if the left and centrists get their way, you are better off (Pence) 

Dude Pence is not the answer. At this point yes he is probably better then Trump. However the only thing maybe worse than a frigging lib is a religious nut forcing god down your throat.

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

Dude Pence is not the answer. At this point yes he is probably better then Trump. However the only thing maybe worse than a frigging lib is a religious nut forcing god down your throat.

well, he's sure not my first choice

but,,, it's better than the chaos we have in trump

imho

• Like 1

well, he's sure not my first choice

but,,, it's better than the chaos we have in trump

imho

I know you don't agree but even if Trump is ran out. I believe the libs and the media will start on Pence or whatever conservative is left next. People like Chuck, Nancy, big drop and DB66 wont be happy until people who think like they do are in office.

Just now, thc6795 said:

I know you don't agree but even if Trump is ran out. I believe the libs and the media will start on Pence or whatever conservative is left next. People like Chuck, Nancy, big drop and DB66 wont be happy until people who think like they do are in office.

the media goes after EVERYBODY

Hill and Bill have been bludgeoned (as they should have been) by the press for decades

I have heard Benghazi an easy one million times. 

it's not a one way street as many on the right like to say

no one creates more trouble for himself than Trump

not even close

the media goes after EVERYBODY

Hill and Bill have been bludgeoned (as they should have been) by the press for decades

I have heard Benghazi an easy one million times. 

it's not a one way street as many on the right like to say

no one creates more trouble for himself than Trump

not even close

Don't agree with you often nor. but I do here. I wish President Trump would just keep his damn mouth closed for a while...and stop fricking tweeting like a 16 yr old.

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Don't agree with you often nor

you should, everyone should!!!!!!!!!!

:)

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I wish President Trump would just keep his damn mouth closed

that ship has sailed for me

i wished this for the last 3 months of his campaign, through his ingratiation and  still through his tough talk on N korea.

Too late now. Too much damage is done.Plus, it's clear, mentally, he is a tween girl. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Go PUTIN. I hope his first targets are libs and snowflakes. Maybe he should treat libs and snowflakes like Extreme Muslims treat Christians. It wont be all that bad, will it. Lets hear it for world order.

Come on man. Really?  You want Putin, a enemy, to kill liberal's?  Really?  You can't "un-say" this you know.  

Think of the person you were when you served, would you have said that then?  

Just Damn.  

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Come on man. Really?  You want Putin, a enemy, to kill liberal's?  Really?  You can't "un-say" this you know.  

Think of the person you were when you served, would you have said that then?  

Just Damn.  

Seems to me there are more enemy's closer to home then Putin is or ever will be. Putin isn't controlling the media. The same media that has reported nearly 80% only neg news towards President Trump. Putin isn't stopping freedom of speech at Berkley. Putin isn't here demanding my god given right to own any weapon I choose be taken and when that doesn't work demand there be a limit to how many rounds I can have. Sorry brother I see a greater enemy right now in people like chuck, nancy, bigdrop, Cajun and DB66 then Putin.

As for when I served I was always and always will be the guy who loves America, its a few Americans that I hate kind of guy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

As for when I served I was always and always will be the guy who loves America, its a few Americans that I hate kind of guy.

chuck, nancy, bigdrop, Cajun and DB66 are all Americans. Putin is trying to destroy America. 

Just something to think about. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...maybe one party represents people who have money to give to political parties??... (which promises-and gives them tax cuts..their number one reason for voting and being a Republican in the first place)....

from a guy who seems to do nothing but site economic factors it's surprising you can't figure this one out...the old stero-type is true...the republican party is of and for the rich...who do you think the 5,000 or so families who would be effected by the Inheitance tax (aka the DEATH tax...thanks to republican branding) vote for?? and give money to??...the party that will save them money...voting with their pocketbook...hope this helps you two figure things out....

look at who supported Bernie Sanders and the average amount of money they contributed to him and then take a look at Donny's donors....

And the Democrats aren't? George Soros, anybody? GTFOH with this nonsense.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

chuck, nancy, bigdrop, Cajun and DB66 are all Americans. Putin is trying to destroy America. 

His plan would have no effect if you liberals didn't get in such a tizzy helping to perpetuate division.

Can you tell me exactly how Putin plans to destroy America based on what you know thus far? Orrrr are you just being emotional and irrational?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, concha said:

Collusion with the Russians, EVEN IF PROVEN is not criminal. And there is bupkus for actual evidence to begin with.

A giant Air McMuffin of a controversy.

Yet you revel in it.

Pathetic.

how about obstruction of justice??...is that a crime.....;)

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Apparently you haven't looked into it much.

Even MadMaxine Waters and that nutball Pelosi recognize that.

Keep ragin'

...LOL...who cares what Maxine and Nancy say besides you??....let me help you out...obstruction of justice is a crime....;)

37 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is your opinion. I think chuck, nancy,Cajun, DB66 are all more dangerous to America right now then Putin is.

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..lol..so George Soros makes up the difference for all the republican fat cats???..LOL...I don't think so....

I think you might be surprised looking into the details of who got big contributions and who is in the pocket of big money interests.

In fact, if you have any integrity, you should feel embarrassed.