Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

TheRealCAJ

4 minutes ago, concha said:

What dodge?

Hillary is a big money stooge mired in pay-for-play. But you point at Republicans?

Bernie was a small money guy that your chosen party fucked over.

But I'M dodging somehow? Get a grip.

Hillary??..who is-was talking about Hillary...you it seems. You original post was you couldn't understand how the republicans were raising more money than the dems...then when I told you the answer and your back to Hillary??..LOL...time to move on and start worrying about the "nut-job" in the White House....;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, concha said:

BD:

From Gateway Pundit, an interesting analysis. Curious how many of these articles you post involve anonymous or unidentified sources.

Date Media Outlet Reporting Stated Source Leak Rebuttal
5/20/17 CNN Source [not identified] Comey now believes Trump was trying to influence him on his judgement about Russia probe Not corroborated by Comey– Refuted by Comey’s testimony
5/19/2017 New York Times Document summarizing the meeting [not provided] Trump called Comey a ‘Nutjob’ Russian FM Lavrov refutes claims that He discussed Comey’s dismissal with Trump
5/19/2017 Washington Post Sources [not identified] law-enforcement investigation into possible co-ordination between Russia and the Trump campaign had identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest No legal implications at all
5/17/17 Washington Post Audio recording [not in their possession] House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy says Putin pays Trump Those present said he was joking
5/16/17 New York Times Comey memo [not provided or admittedly seen by NYT reporter] Trump had asked Comey to stop Flynn investigation Comey testified under oath on May 3rd that he had never been pressured by Trump to stop any investigations
5/15/17 Washington Post Current and former US officials [not identified] Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador National Security Advisor McMaster stated nothing shared that was not already public and article itself stated President has authority to declassify secrets.
5/12/17 The Hill One former transition team official with close ties to the administration [not identified] “It’s total chaos” [the White House] Constant message coming out of MSM not substantiated
5/12/17 ABC Sources [not identified] Comey furious at lack of respect White House showed Not corroborated by Comey
5/12/17 CNN Source familiar with the matter [not identified] Former FBI Director James Comey is “not worried about any tapes” of conversations between him and President Donald Trump Not corroborated by Comey
5/12/17 Daily Beast One official [not identified] White House staff react to Trump tweet with “Jesus” Not corroborated by anyone, not illegal, another MSM hit piece
5/11/17 New York Times Two people who heard Comey’s account of the dinner [not identified] In a Private Dinner, Trump Demanded Loyalty. Comey Demurred. Trump denied this in NBC Interview
5/10/17 CNN Two sources [not identified] James Comey sought more resources for Russia investigation Current Director Rosenstein stated in a House probe that there was no evidence Comey asked for more resources for Russia probe

John Brennan, former CIA director, is going to add to the above.  He is testifying-as I type this-to the House Intel committee.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

...how many times must I type and you read the words.."the investigation isn't completed"...so stop looking for evidence until the investigation is COMPLETED...In the meantime there are daily newspaper articles for you to be concerned about...

Collusion with the Russians, EVEN IF PROVEN is not criminal. And there is bupkus for actual evidence to begin with.

A giant Air McMuffin of a controversy.

Yet you revel in it.

Pathetic.

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Hillary??..who is-was talking about Hillary...you it seems. You original post was you couldn't understand how the republicans were raising more money than the dems...then when I told you the answer and your back to Hillary??..LOL...time to move on and start worrying about the "nut-job" in the White House....;)

Hillary was your party's big money candidate, no?

It is fucking HILLARYous how you people are trying to act like she basically never existed.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Go PUTIN. I hope his first targets are libs and snowflakes. Maybe he should treat libs and snowflakes like Extreme Muslims treat Christians. It wont be all that bad, will it. Lets hear it for world order.

You do understand that Putin bombs hospitals and murders some who disagree with him?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

John Brennan, former CIA director, is going to add to the above.  He is testifying-as I type this-to the House Intel committee.

John AKA President Obama's Drone Master Brennen, this is who your hanging your hat on? I don't recall all your outrage big drop when Brennan was blowing up innocent women and children with his ordered drone strikes. I guess the world wasn't ending then.

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Looks like Im ok then. Trump/Putin ticket for 2020. Still better then anything the Dems have to offer. Chuck/Nancy vs Trump/Putin 2020. Id take my chances with Trutin all day long over those 2 clowns.

Are some people on this board really at the point where they would accept living under Putin?  

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Are some people on this board really at the point where they would accept living under Putin?  

Haha, you really seriously need to get a hobby. Try golfing or knitting maybe. I wouldn't recommend fishing, If you didn't catch anything on a trip you would blame Trump for global warming and that all the fish have been shipped to Russia. 

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

make up your mind Concha, he is a liar or not?

You can't have it both ways. 

"1 hour ago, concha said:

Trump certainly creates his own fair share of issues."

He wouldn't supply any evidence or expand for us,  of course.

Could be lying, cheating, scamming, colluding, tax evasion or 200 other things.

concha. threw a little bone out to show he has very little balls wrapped around his eyes, I guess..

Such a damn moron....

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

John AKA President Obama's Drone Master Brennen, this is who your hanging your hat on? I don't recall all your outrage big drop when Brennan was blowing up innocent women and children with his ordered drone strikes. I guess the world wasn't ending then.

Actually I believe the intelligence community.