Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

That was just asinine for him to say.  

like Trump or not, there is no denying he is a disaster to date

God forbid we have a true crisis, there is no one I'd rather not have in charge. 

This is a true coup for Putin. 

Go PUTIN. I hope his first targets are libs and snowflakes. Maybe he should treat libs and snowflakes like Extreme Muslims treat Christians. It wont be all that bad, will it. Lets hear it for world order.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Go PUTIN. I hope his first targets are libs and snowflakes. Maybe he should treat libs and snowflakes like Extreme Muslims treat Christians. It wont be all that bad, will it. Lets hear it for world order.

Well, I do agree. Putin would be quick to target those on the left as the right are much more aligned with him philosophically. 

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...maybe one party represents people who have money to give to political parties??... (which promises-and gives them tax cuts..their number one reason for voting and being a Republican in the first place)....

from a guy who seems to do nothing but site economic factors it's surprising you can't figure this one out...the old stero-type is true...the republican party is of and for the rich...who do you think the 5,000 or so families who would be effected by the Inheitance tax (aka the DEATH tax...thanks to republican branding) vote for?? and give money to??...the party that will save them money...voting with their pocketbook...hope this helps you two figure things out....

look at who supported Bernie Sanders and the average amount of money they contributed to him and then take a look at Donny's donors....

The wonderful party you slobber over conspired to screw over Bernie.

The one they chose to run for president is a darling of Wall Street who along with her husband ran a sleazy pay-for-play operation that netted them untold millions.  BTW, you do know that the Russians were involved in the pay-for-play, right? Right, DBP?  You aren't ignorant of that fact, correct?

Just now, noonereal said:

Well, I do agree. Putin would be quick to target those on the left as the right are much more aligned with him philosophically. 

Looks like Im ok then. Trump/Putin ticket for 2020. Still better then anything the Dems have to offer. Chuck/Nancy vs Trump/Putin 2020. Id take my chances with Trutin all day long over those 2 clowns.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

The RNC kicking the heck out of the DNC in fundraising is not proof that the GOP base is not shrinking. 

That is faulty logic.

Hence nothing for DBP66 to reconcile. 

This kind of false statement that directs the conversation is why I don't reply to much of your banter.

I hope other stop also and simply call you out as I just did. 

But Fox News' place in the ratings is an indicator? Is it? Or is it a combination of Fox losing its biggest ratings draws, its start to move over to the left as the Murdoch sons take control, and viwerhip increases at the likes of MSNBC as folks like Chip and DBP tune in every night for their dose of "anonymous sources report <<fill in blank about about Russia>>" while ignoring the fact there is no actual, real bona fide evidence that has been found?

Just now, noonereal said:

Why is anyone be talking about Hillary at all?

Never mind that someone, Dem or not would defend her.   

She is universally condemned. Move on. 

"Universally condemned"?

She was the presidential candidate for one of our two major parties just months ago. She actually came out ahead in the popular vote.

How frigging "universal" is that?

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You cannot appoint me a Hillary defender. 

It's a good thing you never went into law, you would be slaughter in a courtroom. 

Man, the irony meters are exploding this morning.

Perry "Nooner" Mason equates universal condemnation with applause levels and can't figure out how to spell "slaughtered", but I guess he'd be a monster in court.

Clown. LMAO.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Man, the irony meters are exploding this morning.

Perry "Nooner" Mason equates universal condemnation with applause levels and can't figure out how to spell "slaughtered", but I guess he'd be a monster in court.

Clown. LMAO.

good, a spelling call out

finally something valid 

please accept my accolades

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't believe it was a spelling error.

So? 

lol

think I am going to register "Concha Clown" in Urban dictionary.  

Concha clown: driven by tribal identification to the exclusion of fact.

Example used in sentence: 

Pay no attention to what he says, he is a concha clown, not worth responding to. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

So? 

lol

think I am going to register "Concha Clown" in Urban dictionary.  

Concha clown: driven by tribal identification to the exclusion of fact.

Example used in sentence: 

Pay no attention to what he says, he is a concha clown, not worth responding to. 

That's nice, Nooner.

What "facts" am I excluding from the points I make?

1 hour ago, concha said:

The wonderful party you slobber over conspired to screw over Bernie.

The one they chose to run for president is a darling of Wall Street who along with her husband ran a sleazy pay-for-play operation that netted them untold millions.  BTW, you do know that the Russians were involved in the pay-for-play, right? Right, DBP?  You aren't ignorant of that fact, correct?

nice dodge...

1 hour ago, concha said:

But Fox News' place in the ratings is an indicator? Is it? Or is it a combination of Fox losing its biggest ratings draws, its start to move over to the left as the Murdoch sons take control, and viwerhip increases at the likes of MSNBC as folks like Chip and DBP tune in every night for their dose of "anonymous sources report <<fill in blank about about Russia>>" while ignoring the fact there is no actual, real bona fide evidence that has been found?

...how many times must I type and you read the words.."the investigation isn't completed"...so stop looking for evidence until the investigation is COMPLETED...In the meantime there are daily newspaper articles for you to be concerned about...