Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

TheRealCAJ

he takes the 5th, protecting Trump 

after his conviction, Trump will pardon

if it all holds up, it will all work out for them 

now ill turn on the news and learn what my opinion is supposed to be

i just need to decide if i should be a lefty today and turn on CNN or be a wing nut today and turn on Fox. 

• Like 1

The pitchforks and torches act is reaping benefits. xD

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-reports-worst-april-of-fundraising-since-2009/article/2623837

The Democratic National Committee reported its worst April of fundraising since 2009, according to Federal Election Commission records released Monday.

The DNC reported taking in $4.7 million last month. While this is an off-year for fundraising, the DNC hauled $8.5 million last year, and nearly $5 million in 2015. Between 2010 and 2014, the Democrats received anywhere from $6.3 million to $14.4 million per year.

However, the drop in donations coincides with an effort by DNC Chair Tom Perez and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., to rally support for the party. The two traveled the country on a "unity tour."

The Republican National Committee's April numbers more than doubled its counterpart. The RNC reported raising $9.6 million in April and holding $41 million cash on hand. The DNC said it has $8.8 million on hand.

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Lets see. 

We have 19 dead 50 injured in a suicide bomber attack in England.

We have Mike Flynn pleading guilty to everything basically

We have King Orange touring the world with his band.

We have spring football across the nation and OOS match ups

concha? Democratic fundraising!

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

concha? Democratic fundraising!

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

No need for a lecture from you on Manchester.  Half of my family is from there.

Flynn is as guilty as Lois Lerner so far as we know.

Trump's doing very well.

The DNC is not.

There you go, Chip.

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

he takes the 5th, protecting Trump 

after his conviction, Trump will pardon

if it all holds up, it will all work out for them 

now ill turn on the news and learn what my opinion is supposed to be

i just need to decide if i should be a lefty today and turn on CNN or be a wing nut today and turn on Fox. 

Fox News is now THIRD in primetime ratings behind MSNBC and CNN. http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/msnbc-fox-news-ratings-cable-news-cnn-1202440320/  Trump's base is shrinking.

2 hours ago, concha said:

Trump asked intelligence chiefs (NSA) to deny evidence of Russia collusion.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-asked-intelligence-chiefs-to-push-back-against-fbi-collusion-probe-after-comey-revealed-its-existence/2017/05/22/394933bc-3f10-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_trumprussia-629pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.3e6fc57631f8  Happened soon after Comey said the FBI was probing the possibility of Russian collusion.  This is incredible going to senior law enforcement officials and attempting to give them instructions about an ongoing investigation.

Addendum:  I know Manchester well having spent many nights there with visits to Blackpool for business.  Great city and people.  

• Like 1

BD:

From Gateway Pundit, an interesting analysis. Curious how many of these articles you post involve anonymous or unidentified sources.

Date Media Outlet Reporting Stated Source Leak Rebuttal
5/20/17 CNN Source [not identified] Comey now believes Trump was trying to influence him on his judgement about Russia probe Not corroborated by Comey– Refuted by Comey’s testimony
5/19/2017 New York Times Document summarizing the meeting [not provided] Trump called Comey a ‘Nutjob’ Russian FM Lavrov refutes claims that He discussed Comey’s dismissal with Trump
5/19/2017 Washington Post Sources [not identified] law-enforcement investigation into possible co-ordination between Russia and the Trump campaign had identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest No legal implications at all
5/17/17 Washington Post Audio recording [not in their possession] House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy says Putin pays Trump Those present said he was joking
5/16/17 New York Times Comey memo [not provided or admittedly seen by NYT reporter] Trump had asked Comey to stop Flynn investigation Comey testified under oath on May 3rd that he had never been pressured by Trump to stop any investigations
5/15/17 Washington Post Current and former US officials [not identified] Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador National Security Advisor McMaster stated nothing shared that was not already public and article itself stated President has authority to declassify secrets.
5/12/17 The Hill One former transition team official with close ties to the administration [not identified] “It’s total chaos” [the White House] Constant message coming out of MSM not substantiated
5/12/17 ABC Sources [not identified] Comey furious at lack of respect White House showed Not corroborated by Comey
5/12/17 CNN Source familiar with the matter [not identified] Former FBI Director James Comey is “not worried about any tapes” of conversations between him and President Donald Trump Not corroborated by Comey
5/12/17 Daily Beast One official [not identified] White House staff react to Trump tweet with “Jesus” Not corroborated by anyone, not illegal, another MSM hit piece
5/11/17 New York Times Two people who heard Comey’s account of the dinner [not identified] In a Private Dinner, Trump Demanded Loyalty. Comey Demurred. Trump denied this in NBC Interview
5/10/17 CNN Two sources [not identified] James Comey sought more resources for Russia investigation Current Director Rosenstein stated in a House probe that there was no evidence Comey asked for more resources for Russia probe
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Fox News is now THIRD in primetime ratings behind MSNBC and CNN. http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/msnbc-fox-news-ratings-cable-news-cnn-1202440320/  Trump's base is shrinking.

Trump's fan base shrinking or the Dem's circle jerk growing over what Trump tweeted at 6:37 AM?

Most likely it is due to the tv personalities they have axed recently who's shows were watched by many.

But yeah, I like your reasoning (or lack thereof) better.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Trump's fan base shrinking or the Dem's circle jerk growing over what Trump tweeted at 6:37 AM?

Most likely it is due to the tv personalities they have axed recently who's shows were watched by many.

But yeah, I like your reasoning (or lack thereof) better.

Trump base shrinking? Yet the RNC kicking the shit out of the DNC in fundraising?

How do you reconcile this?

5 hours ago, concha said:

Trump base shrinking? Yet the RNC kicking the shit out of the DNC in fundraising?

...maybe one party represents people who have money to give to political parties??... (which promises-and gives them tax cuts..their number one reason for voting and being a Republican in the first place)....

from a guy who seems to do nothing but site economic factors it's surprising you can't figure this one out...the old stero-type is true...the republican party is of and for the rich...who do you think the 5,000 or so families who would be effected by the Inheitance tax (aka the DEATH tax...thanks to republican branding) vote for?? and give money to??...the party that will save them money...voting with their pocketbook...hope this helps you two figure things out....

look at who supported Bernie Sanders and the average amount of money they contributed to him and then take a look at Donny's donors....

6 hours ago, BigDrop said:

nor of relevance to us

it simply means that many wing nuts feel vindicated with the election of Trump and liberals are now "searching for rightness.' looking for reassurance.

Yes I know some of the talking heads at Fox yada yada yada.but basically it's what I said.

5 hours ago, concha said:

The RNC kicking the heck out of the DNC in fundraising is not proof that the GOP base is not shrinking. 

That is faulty logic.

Hence nothing for DBP66 to reconcile. 

This kind of false statement that directs the conversation is why I don't reply to much of your banter.

I hope other stop also and simply call you out as I just did. 

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Big drop still waiting for President Trump to end the world

You OK with Trump going to 3 inelegance departments head and asking them to lie to benefit him? 

I'll tell ya thc6795, I am beside myself with anger at this guy. He has zero respect for our country, is emotionally immature to the point of dangerous and has obviously spent next to no time in directing our country. 

I can't believe I have to say this. Give me Pence. 

I'd rather have Carter, Clinton or Bush, the 3 presidents I thought least of during my lifetime. Heck, I'd rather have Nixon. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, concha said:

No need for a lecture from you on Manchester.  Half of my family is from there.

Flynn is as guilty as Lois Lerner so far as we know.

Trump's doing very well.

The DNC is not.

There you go, Chip.

...."Trump's doing very well"....LOL...LOL....LOL...you have really lost you mind amigo.....but you keep telling yourself that...Jimmy also needs to hear how good a job his boy is doing too..:S

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

You OK with Trump going to 3 inelegance departments head and asking them to lie to benefit him? 

I'll tell ya thc6795, I am beside myself with anger at this guy. He has zero respect for our country, is emotionally immature to the point of dangerous and has obviously spent next to no time in directing our country. 

I can't believe I have to say this. Give me Pence. 

I'd rather have Carter, Clinton or Bush, the 3 presidents I thought least of during my lifetime. Heck, I'd rather have Nixon. 

Im not ok IF he did this. Time will tell. It will all play out. JFK took on the intelligent agencies and was assassinated. Trump has done the same thing, they wont kill him. All they have to do is assassinate him through the press and social media. At this point it seems to be working.

There is a lot President Trump has done that I like. I want the borders protected. I want our first responders respected. I want our military stronger. I want us to stand as a world power again. I never want to see the libs in charge again. Say what you will about Trump but he has brought to the front truly how horrible the liberals really are and how much the media will try to manipulate people into their way of thinking.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Im not ok IF he did this. Time will tell. It will all play out. JFK took on the intelligent agencies and was assassinated. Trump has done the same thing, they wont kill him. All they have to do is assassinate him through the press and social media. At this point it seems to be working.

There is a lot President Trump has done that I like. I want the borders protected. I want our first responders respected. I want our military stronger. I want us to stand as a world power again. I never want to see the libs in charge again. Say what you will about Trump but he has brought to the front truly how horrible the liberals really are and how much the media will try to manipulate people into their way of thinking.

I realize this is sincere so thanks for your perspective. 

I do find it.... regrettable.  (not sure what the right word is, maybe dishearten instead of regrettable?)

I guess the take away is, how do we get left and right to think and digest as a centrist without giving up their preferred philosophy.  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...."Trump's doing very well"....LOL...LOL....LOL...you have really lost you mind amigo.....but you keep telling yourself that...Jimmy also needs to hear how good a job his boy is doing too..:S

That was just asinine for him to say.  

like Trump or not, there is no denying he is a disaster to date

God forbid we have a true crisis, there is no one I'd rather not have in charge. 

This is a true coup for Putin. 

• Like 2