Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

TheRealCAJ

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I like where pops is coming from about relations with Russia, I know where he is coming from... But I hope Putin isn't playing the sly wolf dressed in Sheep's wool. I believe Trump wants to be the man that fixes America but he is playing with some very dangerous people. His inability to be PC correct is making it harder than it has to be, but that is what a lot of us like about him, he says what he thinks and it is easier to know him for it. We will just have to wait and see if Russia, Korea, Iran, and China are going to play by humanitarian rules since Trump was elected. Sooner or later we will have to become a species that can solve problems without resorting to all out war. Nor is right when he says we are a species in trouble. Not everyone is broken, but it seems the broken ones are often the ones that take what they want no matter what the price is. Our morals are twisted and we feel it's okay to be crafty and sneaky to get the money to buy that cool red Ferrari. Some people praise others for being sneaky and bending the rules to achieve goals even though it costs someone to struggle a bit more. I bet you even know a few. They're broken.

At some point you have to decide if your life really mattered, and when you pass on did you leave the world a little better or worse. Only you can answer that question.

Is Trump trying to make America Great? I believe so, but I really hope that it's not at the cost of the nations that need our help the most. I'm already upset that his administration is undoing Obama's Climate solutions. And yeah, I'm a Greenpeace'r... 

Thanks for listening...

Good post

1 with all respect, it's not TRump's lack of ability to speak PC correct, it's his insistence on lying that makes his own job so much harder than it has to be. 

2 Putin: His life is based on sly wolf. Ever see a 60 year old change? Put yourself in the place of Putin and think what Trump said about Comey. Putin is obviously thinking, this is like taking candy from a baby. 

3 I agree Trump is trying to make America great but that is secondary. Trump wants to make Trump great which is why he is constantly side tracked. His tween girl emotional state does more harm than everything else put together. 

6 hours ago, Pops said:

I think there's a long way to go between having cordial relations and "aligning" with, but why not?

i know you only want it to be about trump, but I think the whole cordial to aligned range is preferable to the contentious to adversarial one that the previous administration created through their ineptitude with foreign policy

take out the right wing hate and you can share thoughts better

------------------------

I think Trump has already gone too far with his embrace of Russia. 

Now mind you, I was fine with his pre-inauguration gestures. I applauded Putin not responding to Obie's latest sanctions and gave credit to Trump. I knew the Russians gestures were coming from Trump himself.

But at this point it's plan bizarre. 

And I have a real problem with an adult managing enterprises, as you call it, talking like an uneducated juvenile. I would not let my kids talk so superficially and juvenile as Trump did of Comey.  

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Yes, I have noticed... to bad we treat the homeless like dogs.

especially the good bible readers here

How does one read how Jesus took care of the homeless and go out and spit on them? 

I'll never forget the great Rudy Giuliani. This almost became a priest hypocrite gave himself credit for cleaning up the homeless...

Well he did, he physically removed them and put them in CAMPS an hour north of the city which they wanted no part of. 

I recall my big tough alpha male friends applauding him as they did not have to face the window cleaner guys at the Lincoln tunnel any longer. The terrible stress those homeless put on these titans of industry. You just can't make this stuff up. 

Meantime, why the homeless were being forcibly removed, this man who once studied to be a priest was pumping his girlfriend in the house where his wife and son were. 

And this is the guy admired by so many. 

failed species anyone? 

enough said

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pops said:

I think there's a long way to go between having cordial relations and "aligning" with, but why not?

i know you only want it to be about trump, but I think the whole cordial to aligned range is preferable to the contentious to adversarial one that the previous administration created through their ineptitude with foreign policy

You thought Lucas Dunne was an elite high school RB too....so there's that.

You know as much about cordial relations with Russia as you do football.

All you know is King Orange is your guy like Lucas Dunne. You will prop both in some twisted fashion.

11 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I like where pops is coming from about relations with Russia, I know where he is coming from... But I hope Putin isn't playing the sly wolf dressed in Sheep's wool. I believe Trump wants to be the man that fixes America but he is playing with some very dangerous people. His inability to be PC correct is making it harder than it has to be, but that is what a lot of us like about him, he says what he thinks and it is easier to know him for it. We will just have to wait and see if Russia, Korea, Iran, and China are going to play by humanitarian rules since Trump was elected. Sooner or later we will have to become a species that can solve problems without resorting to all out war. Nor is right when he says we are a species in trouble. Not everyone is broken, but it seems the broken ones are often the ones that take what they want no matter what the price is. Our morals are twisted and we feel it's okay to be crafty and sneaky to get the money to buy that cool red Ferrari. Some people praise others for being sneaky and bending the rules to achieve goals even though it costs someone to struggle a bit more. I bet you even know a few. They're broken.

At some point you have to decide if your life really mattered, and when you pass on did you leave the world a little better or worse. Only you can answer that question.

Is Trump trying to make America Great? I believe so, but I really hope that it's not at the cost of the nations that need our help the most. I'm already upset that his administration is undoing Obama's Climate solutions. And yeah, I'm a Greenpeace'r... 

Thanks for listening...

Solid post brother.

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

especially the good bible readers here

How does one read how Jesus took care of the homeless and go out and spit on them? 

I'll never forget the great Rudy Giuliani. This almost became a priest hypocrite gave himself credit for cleaning up the homeless...

Well he did, he physically removed them and put them in CAMPS an hour north of the city which they wanted no part of. 

I recall my big tough alpha male friends applauding him as they did not have to face the window cleaner guys at the Lincoln tunnel any longer. The terrible stress those homeless put on these titans of industry. You just can't make this stuff up. 

Meantime, why the homeless were being forcibly removed, this man who once studied to be a priest was pumping his girlfriend in the house where his wife and son were. 

And this is the guy admired by so many. 

failed species anyone? 

enough said

Can't fail if we are still taking the test. ?  I'll admit we have not studied well but we can turn it all around if we wanted.  

31 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Can't fail if we are still taking the test. ?  I'll admit we have not studied well but we can turn it all around if we wanted.  

I admire your "glass half full" attitude.

I have leaned that a half full glass is almost always half empty. 

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

take out the right wing hate and you can share thoughts better

------------------------

You want to lecture ME on that in a Daily Whine thread

i never start these posts

You do.....

Cajun does.... 

Big Drop does...

etc

Go offer your sanctimonious wisdom elsewhere starting with the mirror

• Like 1

Nooner purports to lecture about lots of things.

The reality is that he is an intellectual coward once actual supportable facts are brought in.

His conversations have to revolve around diarrheal musings that are shallow puddle deep. Once facts are brought in, he turns to mock and flee mode.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Nooner purports to lecture about lots of things.

The reality is that he is an intellectual coward once actual supportable facts are brought in.

His conversations have to revolve around diarrheal musings that are shallow puddle deep. Once facts are brought in, he turns to mock and flee mode.

thanks for the splash, Moby!

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

That's telling me!

Good job my round friend!

Go ahead, take the last shot. I know you need to. 

Well, since you took the first shot, I think I will.

You are an intellectual weakling. Widely recognized as such.

And I'm going to go grab some lunch, Chinless.

On 5/19/2017 at 11:54 PM, World Citizen said:

Don't think they can help it.  I've offered to join those on this site to start a topic on how awful Obama, Hillary are and we can all have at it, only if they stay on the damn topic Trump.  Its like talking to children..with ADD.

The hypocrisy is.

The media partisanship is.