Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Russian interfered in our election and Pops thinks it's fine at a first meeting to call the head of the FBI a problem he got rid of! 

Who's side is Trump on? 

You just can't make this stuff up.

Its surreal.  Really is.  Some are waiting for a law to be broken.  WTF.  Eyes wide shit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

If I were Putin, I'd be so thrilled with myself. He has found a way to dismantle the standing of America in the world. 

I am damned serious, I hope Trump's cabinet is having some very serious conversations. 

..Trump is all he could have asked for and MORE...a piece of putty with no brain...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You are fine with the most dysfunctional Presidency of your lifetime continuing to go south? 

Don't understand the question

that presidency ended in January

this one prioritized effectiveness over political correctness and I'm thrilled

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

no..not even close...Putin is playing chess...Trump is playing in his sandbox...

Based on your clearly objective reading of the NYT?

do you have anything else to support your assertion that trump is being mauled in negotiations with Russia?

1 minute ago, Pops said:

What about "the freaking Russians" is it that makes you believe that Trump ought to treat them with hostility or, at best, neutral/ clinical?

is there nothing to be gained bynhabing a positive relationship?

personally, I prefer a positive relationship with Russia to Iran, which the previous administration basically gifted nuclear bomb-making ability to a theological "nut job" that hates us

I was whole supportive of a renewed effort by Trump. 

I am of the belief that Trump's conversations with the Russians (of course he knew) were prudent for setting the stage. I though Putin not responding to Obie sanctions a good sign that Trump had pre ingratiation done something cleaver.

----------------------

Tell me how disrespecting your allies, your intelligence agencies, giving secret info to Russia,  calling your FBI director a problem and firing him advances a relationship with a personality like Putin? Unless your contention is that being his bitch is the only way to get along. Like in prison. 

Come on, let me think there is hope in regular Joe's like yourself to not be bond by tribe. 

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

That is the world laughing?  No Pop. That was Egyptian racist Fox news.  Good grief.  

Choose to believe what you want

we'll just disagree 

do you think climate change is the biggest threat we face (as Obie claimed)?

i think that's asinine and dangerous 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Based on your clearly objective reading of the NYT?

do you have anything else to support your assertion that trump is being mauled in negotiations with Russia?

Honest question.

Do you think Trump has a strategy? 

I think he may have at one time but now is in strictly teen girl melt down mode. 

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

Don't understand the question

that presidency ended in January

this one prioritized effectiveness over political correctness and I'm thrilled

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done

this is nonsense, ridiculous, stupidity 

a failed Fuckin' species is what we are

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I was whole supportive of a renewed effort by Trump. 

I am of the belief that Trump's conversations with the Russians (of course he knew) were prudent for setting the stage. I though Putin not responding to Obie sanctions a good sign that Trump had pre ingratiation done something cleaver.

----------------------

Tell me how disrespecting your allies, your intelligence agencies, giving secret info to Russia,  calling your FBI director a problem and firing him advances a relationship with a personality like Putin? Unless your contention is that being his bitch is the only way to get along. Like in prison. 

Come on, let me think there is hope in regular Joe's like yourself to not be bond by tribe. 

I take it the answer to the question you ignored was that you've never managed enterprise relationships

or at least that's an obvious conclusion for me to draw based on your posts in this thread

instead of just dancing to your tribes drums, maybe you can suggest how you would handle them better 

this should be good 

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And the fact that this "news" broke minutes after POTUS took off for a 14 hour flight to Saudi Arabia isn't perplexing to you??? Lordy. 

...well..then there is only one explanation...it's another "fake news" story...O.o

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..his own words Pops...do some reading..he bragged to Russia not to worry about the investigation because he took care of business for both of them...by firing a "nut job"...his own words..

So?

Even Dems are saying that "even if" the accusations against trump are true, it's not illegal, so this was a domestic witchhunt driven 100% by partisan politics that was not only attempting to damage one party but our relationship with a hugely important player in the world stage which was at a post cold-war low from the previous administration 

if trump "took care of that", you can bet, based on his 50-year track record that he's getting something in return

the community organizer didn't have that finesse

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..his own words Pops...do some reading..he bragged to Russia not to worry about the investigation because he took care of business for both of them...by firing a "nut job"...his own words..

When cheeto leaves this world he will need 2 graves.

1-body

1-mouth

xD that's one dumb SOB 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and story number TWO this afternoon (see Jimmy...it was just a matter of time)....a SENIOR White House staffer is a person of interest in the Russia scandal....unbelievable what this nut and his cronies are doing to this country....

..and Trump called Comey a "nut job" when talking to his Russian buddies...LOL...wow....this is all too crazy...

Well we all know how reputable the N.Y. Slimes is right? Not like they have an anti Trump agenda right georgie boy. Yet anything they say or report is your bible. 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Have you ever managed relationships between large entities?

i have/ do

being stiff and politically correct inhibits the relationship 100% of the time.  Yes, he's the POTUS, but he was meeting with high level reps behind closed doors of one of the powerful and important countries on earth that the previous administration alienated much to our detriment

anyone that understands high level relationships (which excludes practically the entire liberal zealot base) knows this

what wouldn't have outraged you -- had he made some politically correct comments about climate change being the greatest threat we face?  (Like Obama did, while the world laughed)

This is the same bs that Trump touted to get elected and look how well that turned out. Running a business is completely different from running the world's superpower and he's proving that every day. 

• Like 2