Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

TheRealCAJ

and story number TWO this afternoon (see Jimmy...it was just a matter of time)....a SENIOR White House staffer is a person of interest in the Russia scandal....unbelievable what this nut and his cronies are doing to this country....

..and Trump called Comey a "nut job" when talking to his Russian buddies...LOL...wow....this is all too crazy...

• Like 1

Thank you for another example of Trump just "getting 'er done" 

i doubt this was the first time a supervisor has ever made a disparaging comment about someone he/she recently terminated

The fact that they NYT story is about insensitive and true (even according to your zombie adherents) comments in a blatant biased attempt to rile their mindless base vs "U.S. -- Russia relations improving after years of neglect" is the real takeaway from your daily rant

• Like 2

I honestly think Trump needs psychiatric help. 

He has no sense that this is not about him. 

Meantime, his attention is on nothing it should be on. But I doubt anything will ever change that. 

A short month ago I was still defending him. It's enough. 

Still nothing impeachable but can't his cabinet use the 25th? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

i doubt this was the first time a supervisor has ever made a disparaging comment about someone he/she recently terminated

The fact that they NYT story is about insensitive and true (even according to your zombie adherents) comments in a blatant biased attempt to rile their mindless base vs "U.S. -- Russia relations improving after years of neglect" is the real takeaway from your daily rant

He is not a boss at a cocktail party. He is the President of the USA facing the Russians!

Anyone who can't see a difference needs some self reflection. 

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and story number TWO this afternoon (see Jimmy...it was just a matter of time)....a SENIOR white House staffer is a person of interest in the Russia scandal....unbelievable what this nut and his cronies are doing to this country....

..and Trump called Comey a "nut job" when talking to his Russian buddies...LOL...wow....this is all too crazy...

this Russian connect is now very unsettling

Trump himself has made it that way

If he has nothing to hide and it may well be the case, why all the drama?

He has made himself Putin's bitch with all this. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He is not a boss at a cocktail party. He is the President of the USA facing the Russians!

Oh nooo u missed the point. It's perfectly fine for Trump to conspire with the Russians. As long as he builds this wall to protect us from the Mexicans he's doing the right thing. Smfh the hypocrisy never comes up short.

• Like 1

Just now, SJR 04 said:

Oh nooo u missed the point. It's perfectly fine for Trump to conspire with the Russians. As long as he builds this wall to protect us from the Mexicans he's doing the right thing. Smfh the hypocrisy never comes up short.

It's mind blowing to think the same people who chanted Bengazi are fine with this stuff.

• Like 2

Just now, Warrior said:

When is someone going to show a law being broken?

Sorry, my President needs to be competent and doing the best for this country. 

No one will argue that Trump is. 

We don't put people in jail for not breaking a law but we don't allow a 17 year old to retain the keys to the car when he has driven irresponsibly and recklessly every day since he got his license. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Have you ever managed relationships between large entities?

i have/ do

being stiff and politically correct inhibits the relationship 100% of the time.  Yes, he's the POTUS, but he was meeting with high level reps behind closed doors of one of the powerful and important countries on earth that the previous administration alienated much to our detriment

anyone that understands high level relationships (which excludes practically the entire liberal zealot base) knows this

what wouldn't have outraged you -- had he made some politically correct comments about climate change being the greatest threat we face?  (Like Obama did, while the world laughed)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I honestly think Trump needs psychiatric help. 

That's been blatantly obvious from the get-go even when you don sheep's clothing and pretend to be objective and rationale

you and Cajun aren't that dissimilar 

1 minute ago, Pops said:

i have/ do

being stiff and politically correct inhibits the relationship 100% of the time.  Yes, he's the POTUS, but he was meeting with high level reps behind closed doors of one of the powerful and important countries on earth that the previous administration alienated much to our detriment

anyone that understands high level relationships (which excludes practically the entire liberal zealot base) knows this

what wouldn't have outraged you -- had he made some politically correct comments about climate change being the greatest threat we face?  (Like Obama did, while the world laughed)

This is the freaking Russians.

Trust me, I get the style. I like the style. I said so many times. 

This is an adversarial relationship. You are making excuses. 

Plus, all this needs to be put in context. This is not one comment in a vacuum. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

i have/ do

You are a very strange individual.

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

this Russian connect is now very unsettling

Trump himself has made it that way

If he has nothing to hide and it may well be the case, why all the drama?

He has made himself Putin's bitch with all this. 

Putin and company are proud of their puppet...how could they not be....

9 minutes ago, Pops said:

That's been blatantly obvious from the get-go even when you don sheep's clothing and pretend to be objective and rationale

You are fine with the most dysfunctional Presidency of your lifetime continuing to go south? 

Do you think Trump has spent as much as one minute on the USA not on the Donald the last two weeks? Honest. Even one damned minute? 

What is with you wing nuts, what is with you left loons?

Ok, OK, I get it. Failed species. 

22 minutes ago, Pops said:

What neglect are you talking about?  Should we have gave them a reacharound for their shit they do?  They do not have our interest in mind as they manipulate Trump.  Even if they never did anything questionable they do not have our interest in mind.  Why do some Americans want so badly to say Russia is our ally in anything.  We have some common interest but we have common interest in many countries but we don't let them mess with our democracy.  

Just now, DBP66 said:

Putin and company are proud of their puppet...how could they not be....

If I were Putin, I'd be so thrilled with myself. He has found a way to dismantle the standing of America in the world. 

I am damned serious, I hope Trump's cabinet is having some very serious conversations. 

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is the freaking Russians.

Trust me, I get the style. I like the style. I said so many times. 

This is an adversarial relationship. You are making excuses. 

Plus, all this needs to be put in context. This is not one comment in a vacuum. 

What about "the freaking Russians" is it that makes you believe that Trump ought to treat them with hostility or, at best, neutral/ clinical?

is there nothing to be gained bynhabing a positive relationship?

personally, I prefer a positive relationship with Russia to Iran, which the previous administration basically gifted nuclear bomb-making ability to a theological "nut job" that hates us

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

What neglect are you talking about?  Should we have gave them a reacharound for their shit they do?  They do not have our interest in mind as they manipulate Trump.  Even if they never did anything questionable they do not have our interest in mind.  Why do some Americans want so badly to say Russia is our ally in anything.  We have some common interest but we have common interest in many countries but we don't let them mess with our democracy.  

Russian interfered in our election and Pops thinks it's fine at a first meeting to call the head of the FBI a problem he got rid of! 

Who's side is Trump on? 

You just can't make this stuff up.

16 minutes ago, Pops said:

i have/ do

The world laughed at climate change?  That's just ridiculous Pop.  Science isn't partisan.  Its actually pretty cool, you should Google it.