Rush Still On The Market!!

MTP28

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

You asked....

North Morven is saying that the odds of actually having fall sports in 2020 are below 40%.   Several models have the virus flattening out between mid-June and mid-July.  But...there is still a valid chance for a 2nd wave to come mid-fall.   Personally...and this is only my opinion...I honestly don't think we'll see sports in 2020.

There is a chance of sports in 2021...maybe even spring baseball...but I ain't betting the farm.  Mainly cause I don't own a farm...but metaphorically speaking.   Rush will probably try to find some sort of consulting job.   There is a push trying to get him to run for office in Colquitt County.  

The Old Gray Horse...ain't what he used to be....

Rufus>>

Yeah and really a shame. While his poor choices continue to follow him he would be the best choice to keep Valdosta away from the Albany Ga. model of urban decay / flight. That coupled with Lowndes would make this area the epicenter of high school football. Dropping back to back SC did call into question details that used to be settled. (Unneeded penalties. Lowndes lost their first SC they have participated in to the all star team in metro. But yeah the older you get the harder it is to finish the drill.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:15 PM, Fred said:

I know several females that can out sport you and probably out coach you.  I was going to say I'm really amazed you would post something like that but then I considered the source.  I guess barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen is where you think women should be.  Sheesh!

I like woman in high heels walking to the bedroom right after cleaning the kitchen up. 

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I like woman in high heels walking to the bedroom right after cleaning the kitchen up. 

Real men know the sexyist thing about a woman is between her two ears, not between her legs.  Outer beauty fades, intelligence doesn't.  I rather enjoy being able to talk to my wife, not at her.  My wife's beauty is a bonus.  She can cook, sew, clean, raise our children, and handle multimillion dollar (9 digit by the way) accounts all at the same time.  To be honest, sometimes I wonder what she sees in me but I'm thankful she does.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Fred said:

Real men know the sexyist thing about a woman is between her two ears, not between her legs.  Outer beauty fades, intelligence doesn't.  I rather enjoy being able to talk to my wife, not at her.  My wife's beauty is a bonus.  She can cook, sew, clean, raise our children, and handle multimillion dollar (9 digit by the way) accounts all at the same time.  To be honest, sometimes I wonder what she sees in me but I'm thankful she does.

Bringing family into a message board? Something I would never do. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Fred said:

I was not going to fire back. But it takes the lowest form of a man to bring family especially his wife into a public forum.  But I expect no less from certain people. Anybody with any sense knows that ones that brag about issues like women are full of shit.  No real man brings his wife into smack talk/trash talk into a public message board it is a classless, tasteless, and unsavory act.  No man with an ounce of decenty does this.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I was not going to fire back. But it takes the lowest form of a man to bring family especially his wife into a public forum.  But I expect no less from certain people. Anybody with any sense knows that ones that brag about issues like women are full of shit.  No real man brings his wife into smack talk/trash talk into a public message board it is a classless, tasteless, and unsavory act.  No man with an ounce of decenty does this.

Dude, you are so full of it it is past funny, it is sad.  Your prejudices and cave man ideas about women reduce them simply to sexual objects and you are so much poorer because of it.  If I was bringing my wife into it, I would have posted a picture and a description of her job as proof.  I posted what I admired about her and your best answer is to call me the lowest form of a man for doing so?  Then you double down by posting a link to pictures of women being objectified.  That is a truly warped sense of reality.  People here have talked about their kids on this forum and you've not said a word.  You have trashed talked kids on here.  Tell me something.  I speak admiringly of my wife and what she brings to our relationship and you trash kids for their performance on the field, their choice to move to another school, and many other issues.  How is what you do admirable?  Come on now, you've thrown down the gauntlet, tell us how your actions are so much better.  We are waiting.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Dude, you are so full of it it is past funny, it is sad.  Your prejudices and cave man ideas about women reduce them simply to sexual objects and you are so much poorer because of it.  If I was bringing my wife into it, I would have posted a picture and a description of her job as proof.  I posted what I admired about her and your best answer is to call me the lowest form of a man for doing so?  Then you double down by posting a link to pictures of women being objectified.  That is a truly warped sense of reality.  People here have talked about their kids on this forum and you've not said a word.  You have trashed talked kids on here.  Tell me something.  I speak admiringly of my wife and what she brings to our relationship and you trash kids for their performance on the field, their choice to move to another school, and many other issues.  How is what you do admirable?  Come on now, you've thrown down the gauntlet, tell us how your actions are so much better.  We are waiting.

I'm not a fool to bring my family into a message board full of smack talk unlike you.  You are just pissed you look like a jackass for doing it.  I have never blasted a kid for moving only the school  or the state Association for allowing it. 

Damn right I post pics of hot women. All real men love hot women.  Only a certain type of male do not like hot women. Tell us if you do not like to look at hot women what do you like to look at? Somebody has issues even talking about posting pics of their wife.  

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm not a fool to bring my family into a message board full of smack talk unlike you.  You are just pissed you look like a jackass for doing it.  I have never blasted a kid for moving only the school  or the state Association for allowing it. 

Damn right I post pics of hot women. All real men love hot women.  Only a certain type of male do not like hot women. Tell us if you do not like to look at hot women what do you like to look at? Somebody has issues even talking about posting pics of their wife.  

You calling someone a fool is hilarious!  I think you are seriously mistaken about which one of us looks like the jackass.  While I can appreciate the beauty of God's creation in women, I am quite happy with my wife and don't have to go looking for something else.  Looks like you are due for some serious introspection.  I'm done with this foolishness.

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

You calling someone a fool is hilarious!  I think you are seriously mistaken about which one of us looks like the jackass.  While I can appreciate the beauty of God's creation in women, I am quite happy with my wife and don't have to go looking for something else.  Looks like you are due for some serious introspection.  I'm done with this foolishness.

I hope you quit responding to my every post when none of them involve you. 

Enjoying looking at hot/good looking woman does mean you are looking for something else. Every man I have known who does not glance at other women is either scared shitless of their wife/girlfriend or blind.  Good move by not posting on this subject anymore nothing worse than looking like a internet fool.