Say it aint so Joe

thc6795

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I don’t need funding, bgw. It’s all free if one is willing to open their eyes and put a little effort into actually look. Sadly, I’m finding that there is a whole segments of the population that aren’t willing to put in the effort. They are mental loafers. Hence we have what we have now. 

And yeah there's a lot of "take it off the top" and run with it...

Peace.

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 9:35 AM, DarterBlue said:

I know. It is why this go around I have been way less patient and in some instances, rude, to some of them. For I realize that you can't have meaningful conversion with that kind of person. 

The greatest time is when @SOCIntellectualProperty comes in once a Quarter like Tyson on Trevor Berbick's Ass.  It is something to behold.  🤣 

• Haha 4

On 5/3/2020 at 11:50 PM, DevilDog said:

The greatest time is when @SOCIntellectualProperty comes in once a Quarter like Tyson on Trevor Berbick's Ass.  It is something to behold.  🤣 

Or beating Frank Bruno's ass so bad, Bruno was fighting scared and desperate... cheating his ass off....

Iron Mike never wavered, patiently letting Steele make up his slow ass mind to finally penalize Bruno.

Then Iron Mike did the rest.

bgw

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Is there really any more to say about hysterical, unethical, immoral, and TDS-deranged liberal Dcraps?  

NY Times op-ed ‘I believe Tara Reade. I’m voting for Joe Biden anyway’ polarizes readers

What many hear is liberal women saying they believe Biden is guilty of sexual assault.  This is not going to improve his standing with women.  Some will ignore his behavior and some won’t.  But just these women admitting this lends more credence to it in the eyes of the public.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Funny as hell after 3 frigging yrs of Russia Russia Russia. The libtards no longer want to talk about Russia? Why?

Because they got their asses handed to them...more to come with Flynn..they were in trouble come November before this...now add to the fact that marble mouth has to come out of his safe space and get your popcorn ready!

• Haha 1

I'll tell you what. If Trump did what Obama did. I'd be the first one screaming to impeach him. 

Two yrs ago I posted how they were spying on U S citizens. Fucking traitors. 

You will have fucktards like canes and bell scream there is nothing to see here. That the intelligence community was doing their job. Guess what I can believe this. Ah but....what the fuck is Samantha Powers. Ambassador to the United Nations unmasking Flynn for? Why are under secretary of the Treasury unmasking Flynn? The ambassador to Italy unmasking Flynn? Over 30 people unmasked Flynn why?

On the day that the most corrupt administration in American history was transferring power, why didn't they tell the incoming president if they really thought Flynn was a spy? Don't give me shit " they thought so was Trump". We already know now they didn't believe that. Infact Brennan had proof that Russia wanted and tried to help Killiary. So why didn't Obama do his job?

#obamagate

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I'll tell you what. If Trump did what Obama did. I'd be the first one screaming to impeach him. 

Two yrs ago I posted how they were spying on U S citizens. Fucking traitors. 

You will have fucktards like canes and bell scream there is nothing to see here. That the intelligence community was doing their job. Guess what I can believe this. Ah but....what the fuck is Samantha Powers. Ambassador to the United Nations unmasking Flynn for? Why are under secretary of the Treasury unmasking Flynn? The ambassador to Italy unmasking Flynn? Over 30 people unmasked Flynn why?

On the day that the most corrupt administration in American history was transferring power, why didn't they tell the incoming president if they really thought Flynn was a spy? Don't give me shit " they thought so was Trump". We already know now they didn't believe that. Infact Brennan had proof that Russia wanted and tried to help Killiary. So why didn't Obama do his job?

#obamagate

It was setting the basis for RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

Biden apparently doesn't remember the unmasking (or is lying) - both those positions are believable.  Former UN ambassador Power claims she doesn't remember her unmasking requests (btw, she apparently lodged such requests very often.. wtf is a UN ambassador doing ummasking people????].  Anyway,  he's unmasked and then it's leaked that his name is mentioned in a call with Kislyak.  That is dutifully reported on in a major left-wing newspaper by a left-wing shill.

And Russiagate is born...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

It was setting the basis for RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

Biden apparently doesn't remember the unmasking (or is lying) - both those positions are believable.  Former UN ambassador Power claims she doesn't remember her unmasking requests (btw, she apparently lodged such requests very often.. wtf is a UN ambassador doing ummasking people????].  Anyway,  he's unmasked and then it's leaked that his name is mentioned in a call with Kislyak.  That is dutifully reported on in a major left-wing newspaper by a left-wing shill.

And Russiagate is born...

As I was. I meant they unmasked Flynn over 30 times. NOT over 30 people unmasked Flynn. Let me clarify quickly. Before canes and Bell have a fucking fit.

• Haha 1