Say it aint so Joe

thc6795

8 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Hey can you post Michael J Sterns colum: "Why he is skeptical of Christine Blasey Ford".

►Delayed reporting … twice. Reade Christine Blasey Ford waited 27 years to publicly report her allegation that Biden Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her. I understand that victims of sexual assault often do not come forward immediately because recounting the most violent and degrading experience of their lives, to a bunch of strangers, is the proverbial insult to injury. That so many women were willing to wait in my dreary government office, as I ran to the restroom to pull myself together after listening to their stories, is a testament to their fortitude. 

28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Hey can you post Michael J Sterns colum: "Why he is skeptical of Christine Blasey Ford".

►Delayed reporting … twice. Reade Christine Blasey Ford waited 27 years to publicly report her allegation that Biden Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her. I understand that victims of sexual assault often do not come forward immediately because recounting the most violent and degrading experience of their lives, to a bunch of strangers, is the proverbial insult to injury. That so many women were willing to wait in my dreary government office, as I ran to the restroom to pull myself together after listening to their stories, is a testament to their fortitude. 

What's funny is that these guys post this stuff that questions Reade's credibility. So be it. However, they just don't seem to realize that "we don't care" about guilt or innocence at this point. Due process (remember that?) will sort through that. It's the HYPOCRISY (among a myriad of other wonderful behaviors) that is off-the-charts-disgusting. But by all means, keep cutting and pasting links that show Reade's credibility is lacking. Good grief.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Man that was such a GREAT INTERVIEW.....

giphy.gif

....I'll bet THIS was your favorite part...🍿

giphy.gif

🤣

Soooooooo ......ANY OPINION ???

or are you still strickly limited in your abilities...

...with just drive by propaganda ???

19 hours ago, thc6795 said:

According to the rent-a-cunt NO he didnt. She made it all up.

But I know how it goes. You believe her when she was trashing Trump. She is lying when she isnt. 

So Stormy was just embarrassed, couldn't feel the "bang" by Donnie?

Maybe there is something to the small hands "myth"

bgw

19 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Man, in the friendliest possible venue, that was humiliating.  Democrats have a huge problem.  But if those Delaware records haven’t been scrubbed, he is too stupid to be President.

They just refused to release them.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

They just refused to release them.

Supposedly there are some old policy positions, etc in there that could embarrass Biden.  And that is the position of his own campaign.  As if that in itself is not problematic.  If you admit to that, what the hell are you covering up?  Sure I am biased, but I don’t think that little session this morning helps people believe he is innocent.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Supposedly there are some old policy positions, etc in there that could embarrass Biden.  And that is the position of his own campaign.  As if that in itself is not problematic.  If you admit to that, what the hell are you covering up?  Sure I am biased, but I don’t think that little session this morning helps people believe he is innocent.

Not for a second. Metoo movement is just like the black lives matter movement. Fucking demoRATS only care about them during election time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

What Pol is innocent? 

LOL.

bgw

p.s. post of the day, laughing my ass off.

On 3/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, thc6795 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-211641946.html

"for a women to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumtion that at least the essance of what's she talking about is real, wether or not she forgets facts, wether or not it's been made worse or better over time"-Biden

I am sure this is going to surprise all of you, but I believe there is substance to the accusation. Joe was totally unconvincing today on Morning Joe and Tara's allegations have decent support from third parties. For the record, I also through that BK was culpable, too, not to mention someone you all support. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I am sure this is going to surprise all of you, but I believe there is substance to the accusation. Joe was totally unconvincing today on Morning Joe and Tara's allegations have decent support from third parties. For the record, I also through that BK was culpable, too, not to mention someone you all support. 

Your words are genuine but it will go ignored by the right wingers on here.  Once they label you there is no middle ground.   

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Your words are genuine but it will go ignored by the right wingers on here.  Once they label you there is no middle ground.   

I know. It is why this go around I have been way less patient and in some instances, rude, to some of them. For I realize that you can't have meaningful conversion with that kind of person. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Blue needs one of those "ticker tape" banners running with headlines....

#gofundmeBLUE

bgw

I don’t need funding, bgw. It’s all free if one is willing to open their eyes and put a little effort into actually look. Sadly, I’m finding that there is a whole segments of the population that aren’t willing to put in the effort. They are mental loafers. Hence we have what we have now. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I don’t need funding, bgw. It’s all free if one is willing to open their eyes and put a little effort into actually look. Sadly, I’m finding that there is a whole segments of the population that aren’t willing to put in the effort. They are mental loafers. Hence we have what we have now. 

Would you get serious for a moment, I haven't stopped laughing....

bgw