Say it aint so Joe

thc6795

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

You guess a lot, and are incorrect too frequently for your own good. By continually saying that I, and others on here, support what is happening, and are willing to put a man with dementia in the WH, is the behavior of a spoiled little kid. You scream out at anyone and everyone who thinks Trump is a joke, claiming we must then also want the economy to collapse, and must also be riding the Joe Biden horse. You are wrong. Get a grip on yourself.

What's your opinion on demetia Joe's situation BTW? Since that's the topic of conversation. 

44 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

What's your opinion on demetia Joe's situation BTW? Since that's the topic of conversation. 

Dementia Joe is benefiting from this virus...its keeping him from showing the country what a corrupt marble mouth fight starting girl sniffing what town are we in creep that he is.  At some point he will have to toe the line vs Trump and it will be a blood bath

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dementia Joe is benefiting from this virus...its keeping him from showing the country what a corrupt marble mouth fight starting girl sniffing what town are we in creep that he is.  At some point he will have to toe the line vs Trump and it will be a blood bath

Totally true. And what’s funny is that these clowns (apparently) claim that they’re not ok with it...hard to tell as they talk outta both sides of their mouths 🤣. They never say that they’re against how this is going down. That much is for certain. Too funny. If we like it or not, these are our two choices. And they’ll vote for D-Joe just because hatred for Trump. They’ll encourage the continued lockdown as it destroys more and more lives by the day simply because of their hatred for said Prez. They give Trump shit, but can you effing imagine what would have happened if Kill liar y or D-Joe was calling the shots on this?! I shudder. People would STILL be coming in from China. Well D-Joe wouldn’t be a calling the shots.That much we all know. If this thing was really as bad as they push (which it’s not), wed’a been fucked a long time ago with either of the aforementioned idiots in charge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Gonna follow the issues, and the election and vote according. Best Idiot wins, whether it's Trumpy the Clown or Dementia Joe....

Kinda like the last election... no way in hell Killary.

bgw

Exactly. And jeez if D-Joe wins. But if he does, I'll support him the best that I can (he's still a liberal...of sorts afterall), and hope for the best for him...like all Americans SHOULD do for their elected leader. I promise that I won't go 10-8 to apeshit (like liberals) if a man with dementia somehow makes it to the WH. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Exactly. And jeez if D-Joe wins. But if he does, I'll support him the best that I can (he's still a liberal...of sorts afterall), and hope for the best for him...like all Americans SHOULD do for their elected leader. I promise that I won't go 10-8 to apeshit (like liberals) if a man with dementia somehow makes it to the WH. 

But Bro, you’ve been apey in your own way! Lol.

Im gonna bitch, if POTUS gets an attack of the stupids. But it’ll happen here, being a dick waving signs and blocking traffic is not my thing. 

Won’t get too emotional about it, being dispassionate and factual is hard enough with all the media blasting awayyyyyy  

bgw

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

You guess a lot, and are incorrect too frequently for your own good. By continually saying that I, and others on here, support what is happening, and are willing to put a man with dementia in the WH, is the behavior of a spoiled little kid. You scream out at anyone and everyone who thinks Trump is a joke, claiming we must then also want the economy to collapse, and must also be riding the Joe Biden horse. You are wrong. Get a grip on yourself.d

Max, I hoping that you could clarify your stance on a few things for me since you think that I'm too "wrong for my own good". We already know that the dems and media have been on a 4 year witchhunt to oust the little boy, meanie, Trump (we get it), so we don't even need to discuss that. Couple of question though....

1. Do you feel that the media has been fair in terms of covering the Biden and Kav allegations? If so, why? If not, then why? If yes...why do you think that the media isn't covering it?

2. Do you think Reade is as credible as Ford considering that there's actual evidence to support Reade and none for Ford? Why or why not?

3. Do you think that  all of the women's and liberal groups and the #metoo movement have not supported Reade after supporting Ford with vigor and without question (with less evidence) for any particular reason? Yes or No...if yes than why/how.

4. Considering (1) extremely flawed models that have been changing daily, (2) Trump's travel ban(s), and the federal response to NY, NYC, NJ, and the rest of the US that has resulted in a fraction of the projected deaths (even many of those are debatable), and the daily biased media reporting and attacks aside, (3) would you say that Trump has done a good job or bad job with this virus? Why or why not? 

5. Now that the virus has clearly been stabilized, do you think it's bad that he has now delegated authority, under his administration's guidance of course, to the elected leaders; the governors of each respective state? Why or why not?

5. We have nearly 30 million Americans out of work. The economy is imploding by the day. People aren't going to the hospital and dying at home due to fear of a virus that kills .02% of vulnerable people infected. What's your opinion on how we should move forward from here? Not a plan just your opinion on WHAT should be done. 

6. Is Trump a big, mean, orange, meanie for trying to save our economy? Yes or No. If yes...why?

I could list about 100 more questions for you to "clarify" for me, but I'll spare you. If you feel that you need to solicit answers from your buddies, please do. Simple questions...Standing by.....

Oh...and if you have any questions for me, let me know. But I'm pretty sure that you guys all know where I stand. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But Bro, you’ve been apey in your own way! Lol.

Im gonna bitch, if POTUS gets an attack of the stupids. But it’ll happen here, being a dick waving signs and blocking traffic is not my thing. 

Won’t get too emotional about it, being dispassionate and factual is hard enough with all the media blasting awayyyyyy  

bgw

Fine. Maybe I am apey. And I agree with the rest. 👍….I guess I'm agreeing with all of it.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Max, I hoping that you could clarify your stance on a few things for me since you think that I'm too "wrong for my own good". We already know that the dems and media have been on a 4 year witchhunt to oust the little boy, meanie, Trump (we get it), so we don't even need to discuss that. Couple of question though....

1. Do you feel that the media has been fair in terms of covering the Biden and Kav allegations? If so, why? If not, then why? If yes...why do you think that the media isn't covering it?

2. Do you think Reade is as credible as Ford considering that there's actual evidence to support Reade and none for Ford? Why or why not?

3. Do you think that all of the women's and liberal groups and the #metoo movement have not supported Reade after supporting Ford with vigor and without question (with less evidence)? Yes or No...if yes than why/how.

4. Considering (1) extremely flawed models that have been changing daily, (2) Trump's travel ban(s), and the federal response to NY, NYC, NJ, and the rest of the US that has resulted in a fraction of the projected deaths (even many of those are debatable), and the daily biased media reporting and attacks aside, (3) would you say that Trump has done a good job or bad job with this virus? Why or why not? 

5. Now that the virus has clearly been stabilized, do you think it's bad that he has now delegated authority, under his administration's guidance of course, to the elected leaders; the governors of each respective state? Why or why not?

5. We have nearly 30 million Americans out of work. The economy is imploding by the day. People aren't going to the hospital and dying at home due to fear of a virus that kills .02% of vulnerable people infected. What's your opinion on how we should move forward from here? Not a plan just your opinion on WHAT should be done. 

6. Is Trump a big, mean, orange, meanie for trying to save our economy? Yes or No. If yes...why?

I could list about 100 more questions for you to "clarify" for me, but I'll spare you. If you feel that you need to solicit answers from your buddies, please do. Simple questions...Standing by.....

Oh...and if you have any questions for me, let me know. But I'm pretty sure that you guys all know where I stand. 

Fair questions...the real question is will he respond?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

3. Do you think that all of the women's and liberal groups and the #metoo movement have not supported Reade after supporting Ford with vigor and without question (with less evidence)? Yes or No...if yes than why/how.

Welp, I'll give it a whirl.

1) I can’t comment on whether or not the media has been fair in covering Biden or Kavanaugh. You see, I don’t watch any of the national news stations or scour the internet during my waking hours, getting pissed off as you do at every move made by every politician and reporter. I do see your big, bold posts about how lying, unethical, POS, etc., etc., etc. the dems and media are though. I find it a silly waste of time to argue that one was unfailingly innocent and the other just as guilty.

2) Again, I know nothing about the credibility of Reade or Ford. I think I have seen memes with them in them, but certainly never followed their stories. My contention is that it will be few and far between when we have national public figures not accused of previous improprieties, which I’m not interested in going back and forth on as to who did and who didn’t fuck up. I find it a silly waste of time to argue that one was unfailingly credible and the other not.

3) Again, you obviously follow the women’s and liberal and #metoo movement more than I do. I really have no idea who they support, nor do I know in which instance there was more or less evidence, but I see a number of posters on here suggesting their opinion of which scenario had more evidence is actual fact. Which I think is silly, to argue that an opinion id fact. Happens on here all the time.

4) I have been frustrated from Day 1 regarding how little anyone knew of COVID, and what we were to expect and for how long. But it is not through a lack of effort. The best and the brightest around the world are trying to get a handle on it, but obviously it ain’t a simple thing, and there is obviously not a foolproof model. I wish there was. Has Trump done a good job? Well, having a number of family members around the country in Healthcare, I have heard from them (some Democrats and some Republicans) that Trump should leave the COVID updates to the experts, and has no business throwing shit out there that “might work”, because he was grossly mistaken, and hadn’t even understood what the experts had said in the first place. Similarly, one staunch Republican brother in particular who works in the medical field, could not believe a President of the US would suggest certain states should not get PPEs due to who their Governor is and which party they are affiliated with.

5) I’ve thought from the beginning that with something of this magnitude (none of us have ever seen Stay At Home orders and dead bodies on gurneys in NYC hospitals, etc.), we would tackle it as a nation, not as individual states.

6) I’m for listening to the experts and taking their guidance. I hate the implications this has had on the economy, but I’m not going to say we need to pretend nothing has happened and all go back to our daily lives right now.

7) Stupid question. No one is a meanie for trying to save the economy. All of mankind has taken a hit.

I do have a question for you...

Why do you spend so much time being an angry retiree? Most people, when asked what they would like to do when they retire, do not generally say they want to be a grouch to strangers on the interent. Just curious if you are genuinely happy with that decision.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Fair questions...the real question is will he respond?

He said, "It sucks that you are willing to support what is happening, and that you're willing to put a man with dementia in the WH. The hypocrisy and hate knows know bounds." I told him he was incorrect about me in making those guesses. So, he decided to ask 7 additional questions, some having to do with #metoo, and some having to do with his opinion, and some having to do with Trump being a meanie. All fair questions, right, based on my telling him he was wrong about me? Engineer the conversation to something(s) else.

Well, I answered them anyway. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Welp, I'll give it a whirl.

1) I can’t comment on whether or not the media has been fair in covering Biden or Kavanaugh. You see, I don’t watch any of the national news stations or scour the internet during my waking hours, getting pissed off as you do at every move made by every politician and reporter. I do see your big, bold posts about how lying, unethical, POS, etc., etc., etc. the dems and media are though. I find it a silly waste of time to argue that one was unfailingly innocent and the other just as guilty.

2) Again, I know nothing about the credibility of Reade or Ford. I think I have seen memes with them in them, but certainly never followed their stories. My contention is that it will be few and far between when we have national public figures not accused of previous improprieties, which I’m not interested in going back and forth on as to who did and who didn’t fuck up. I find it a silly waste of time to argue that one was unfailingly credible and the other not.

3) Again, you obviously follow the women’s and liberal and #metoo movement more than I do. I really have no idea who they support, nor do I know in which instance there was more or less evidence, but I see a number of posters on here suggesting their opinion of which scenario had more evidence is actual fact. Which I think is silly, to argue that an opinion id fact. Happens on here all the time.

4) I have been frustrated from Day 1 regarding how little anyone knew of COVID, and what we were to expect and for how long. But it is not through a lack of effort. The best and the brightest around the world are trying to get a handle on it, but obviously it ain’t a simple thing, and there is obviously not a foolproof model. I wish there was. Has Trump done a good job? Well, having a number of family members around the country in Healthcare, I have heard from them (some Democrats and some Republicans) that Trump should leave the COVID updates to the experts, and has no business throwing shit out there that “might work”, because he was grossly mistaken, and hadn’t even understood what the experts had said in the first place. Similarly, one staunch Republican brother in particular who works in the medical field, could not believe a President of the US would suggest certain states should not get PPEs due to who their Governor is and which party they are affiliated with.

5) I’ve thought from the beginning that with something of this magnitude (none of us have ever seen Stay At Home orders and dead bodies on gurneys in NYC hospitals, etc.), we would tackle it as a nation, not as individual states.

6) I’m for listening to the experts and taking their guidance. I hate the implications this has had on the economy, but I’m not going to say we need to pretend nothing has happened and all go back to our daily lives right now.

7) Stupid question. No one is a meanie for trying to save the economy. All of mankind has taken a hit.

I do have a question for you...

Why do you spend so much time being an angry retiree? Most people, when asked what they would like to do when they retire, do not generally say they want to be a grouch to strangers on the interent. Just curious if you are genuinely happy with that decision.

Thanks for you responding. That request was a lot of writing.  Can't argue with anything that your said. They're your thoughts and opinions. 

Well. Honestly, I'll be the first to admit that my manner of posting on this forum has certainly taken an insidious, unexpected turn to the dark side over the past couple of years. I rarely used to come over here to the OT. We all stayed on the other side for the most part. But to answer your question, my retirement and "anger" are mutually exclusive. They just so happen to be coincidentally intersecting at this moment in time. At some point, likely fairly soon, they will pass each other and my life will go on. 

My retirement has been carefully planned for some time. Before Trump was elected...which brings me to the second part. You already know where I stand on things, so I'll just say that I have a SERIOUS issue with the way this President has been treated by the dems and media. I've always stood by the underdog. In my nature I suppose. Good, bad, or indifferent, love em hate em, there needs to be a certain level of common decency and respect shown to our Commander in Chief...no matter who it is. I've been around long enough, most of it as a card-carrying  dem, to see that this is unprecedented...and to me dangerous. For me, it is not about Trump (although I think he's doing a good job despite). It's about the RESPONSE to Trump by the left/media etc that gives me such a visceral response. 

That said, I certainly didn't retire to argue with guys on the net. So duly noted. I'm looking forward to my next chapter beginning at some point.in the near future.  B.L.

What is Joe hiding. Why are his records from 1973-2009 sealed? How many women did this pig REALLY rape?

Oh yeah...you limpsticks remember good ole Stormy Daniels? Sure you do. You lumps were here killing Trump about fucking her. Guess what? It was all lies. She said she made it all up. 

• Like 1

If you watched what happened to Trump and Kavanauh, and now are ok with Biden getting a pass. And you're a girl dad. Look her in the eye tonight and tell her not to bother you if she gets raped. Unless it was someone from the party you hate, that raped her. Then you'll care

• Like 2

LOL! We all know why they "don't care". You'd think that at some point they'd all be tired of looking like complete morons all of the time. But seriously, the clown show left has zero shame. None. Nada. Zilch. As long as the msm keeps reporting garbage and sheep are willing to follow without question, I guess they'll just keep going. Total losers. 🤣

• Like 1

Someone said that without some states holding primaries....

There won't be enough delegates/votes in his count, and that will force an open or brokered convention.

How else do you open the door for someone else to run...🤔

When the SHTF they positioned their boy bloomers, but that did not save them...

Now it just seems like a panic 🤷‍♂️

On 4/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, thc6795 said:

What is Joe hiding. Why are his records from 1973-2009 sealed? How many women did this pig REALLY rape?

Oh yeah...you limpsticks remember good ole Stormy Daniels? Sure you do. You lumps were here killing Trump about fucking her. Guess what? It was all lies. She said she made it all up. 

So Trump didn't bang that rent-a-cunt?

Is that your final answer?

bgw