Say it aint so Joe

thc6795

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Let’s see maybe the victim here, you know the one Joe raped would be taken as seriously by America as the women that accused Trump and Biden. Instead she is being attacked. 

But that happens on both sides, the bottomline is some women are personally attacked when they come forward, police report or not.  

Just now, thc6795 said:

Ask a cop what they find more credible. A women who files a formal complaint or a women that doesn’t

It doesn't matter what a cop finds more credible, some women won't file because they  are afraid and embarrassed.  

Look, it's a hodge podge on what's true or not.  Some women are lying their asses off, others aren't.  My point is not filing a report is not evidence of the former.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah the Americans dying to protect you are pussies. 

there is more than one American hero... the title is not reserved for one select group

we have now got to include healthcare workers on the list too

---------------

one group we know ARE NOT HEROES are the morons that fly a Trump banner while carrying AK's at protest during a freakin epidemic

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

there is more than one American hero... the title is not reserved for one select group

we have now got to include healthcare workers on the list too

---------------

one group we know ARE NOT HEROES are the morons that fly a Trump banner while carrying AK's at protest during a freakin epidemic

First you said they are True America heros. Meaning any other hero isn't.

How do you know those people carrying a weapon aren't hero's. They are exercising God given rights. Because you don't like these rights don't mean they are bad people. Unless you're a demoRAT. Then once again they don't think and act like you they are evil.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

First you said they are True America heros. Meaning any other hero isn't.

explain this logic? 

thc, come on dude, this logic is silly.

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

How do you know those people carrying a weapon aren't hero's.

I know they are not heroes because they are disobeying lawful authority in an egregious manner, putting others at risk too. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

explain this logic? 

thc, come on dude, this logic is silly.

I know they are not heroes because they are disobeying lawful authority in an egregious manner, putting others at risk too. 

What was unlawful? They were exercising their rights. If it was against the law why weren't they all arrested?

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Funny have ot seen one post from you condeming Joe. You had plenty to say about Trump and Kavanaugh.

THAT is what's hilarious! Guilt or innocence aside. These guys go 'round and 'round diverting and deflecting, but won't even acknowledge the fact that the discrepancy in treatment by the media and leftist among the three is as obvious as liberalism is retarded and killing America.

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Great. Still the woman Biden raped and you could care less. 

How to admit I'm shocked at how blaise about this you are. You're a girl dad. 

I'm not shocked at all. He's intellectually dishonest. Like the rest of us, I'm certain that if it were his daughter, he'd be in a rage by the mere accusation. If this were Trump he'd be in a complete tizzy, unhinged, rage...as he actually was with Kav.