Say it aint so Joe

thc6795

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I like the overall message, the manipulation of media but they seemed to focus on the CIA a lot and never explored the higher powers controlling the CIA.  It came across as if the CIA is a rogue agency doing this in isolation.  I’m gonna do more research on my own in this element and linking it to higher powers.  

they also veered into their own messaging about pizzagate and pedophilia.  I felt like that was their whole purpose to propagate this theory.  But IMO it should be held to the same scrutiny like any other claim.  Dint take their word for it, research on our own.  

but overall good film.  

It was their entire purpose. 

They basically manipulate you in the same exact fucking way that they "intend" to open your eyes to. These conspiracy theory shits on you tube make me laugh. 

If you would notice in that part about Podesta's emails containing the word pizza, they try to make the link to pedophilia arrests that involved people using the code word. However in all the pedophilia documents there was actually more to it than just "pizza" as technically it was always "cheese pizza", but they intentionally highlighted the word pizza while shadowing the word cheese. 

I have no doubt in my mind that some people are easily manipulated by media, but, everything they say is not a lie nor is it always 100 percent true, especially in early reports on some new happening. They can't continuously or intentionally lie and get away with it like these "fake news" fools want us to think. All news is sketchy when it's breaking. All news is sensationalized by the personalities of the people reporting it. Just because it's sensationalized doesn't make it fake, however, when you intentionally highlight specific words while shadowing others to make generally very loose connections though... now I start thinking something nefarious is going on. 

I've laughed pretty good at every video that Troll has posted like this one.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I like the overall message, the manipulation of media but they seemed to focus on the CIA a lot and never explored the higher powers controlling the CIA.  It came across as if the CIA is a rogue agency doing this in isolation.  I’m gonna do more research on my own in this element and linking it to higher powers.  

they also veered into their own messaging about pizzagate and pedophilia.  I felt like that was their whole purpose to propagate this theory.  But IMO it should be held to the same scrutiny like any other claim.  Dint take their word for it, research on our own.  

but overall good film.  

I agree. 

That's pretty much exactly what I thought 😄

But did you know Billy Boy promotes it ? 🤔

https://headlineswithavoice.com/2020/04/13/guess-who-bill-gates-and-microsoft-selected-to-promo-their-hololens-tech/

BTW: Off hand quote I've heard twice now...did you know that in all the years of modern medicine fighting the Flu, that to this day, they still don't have a vaccine that even works? 

Think about that one next time someone tries to tell you they are gonna come up some magical new vaccine, for this "superflu"...

giphy.gif  

31 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Joe could murder 10 people in broad daylight in New York and these fucks wouldn't care.

It's simple really. There can only be a couple of explanations for the way these clowns look the other way. They're either so full of hypocrisy and hate that their ethics go right out of the window, and they don't care due to said hate and hypocrisy. I mean...how can they act like there's 'nothing to see here' after what they put Kavanaugh and Trump through? How are they ready to put a man with dementia in the WH...etc?  OR...they are just to fucking stupid to realize they're be led around by their ring noses by the left and media. Do they REALLY think that the media is actually journalism that reports the truth and is unbiased? LOL!🤣 I'm guessing a little (or a lot) of both. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It's simple really. There can only be a couple of explanations for the way these clowns look the other way. They're either so full of hypocrisy and hate that their ethics go right out of the window, and they don't care due to said hate and hypocrisy. I mean...how can they act like there's 'nothing to see here' after what they put Kavanaugh and Trump through? How are they ready to put a man with dementia in the WH...etc?  OR...they are just to fucking stupid to realize they're be led around by their ring noses by the left and media. Do they REALLY think that the media is actually journalism that reports the truth and is unbiased? LOL!🤣 I'm guessing a little (or a lot) of both. 

they are grasping at straws. Really pathetic for the whole country to see

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

tell that to the women Joe raped. Im sure she cant tell. 

"At least 17 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all but one coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House."  ABC news

yet here we are...

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

"At least 17 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all but one coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House."  ABC news

yet here we are...

As you would say in diversion....this isn't about Trump. 🤣 But seriously, it really isn't about whether he did it or not. We're never going to know. We both know that.  It's the discrepancy in treatment which is the issue...which we both know as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

And right on cue, here ya go being disingenuous and dishonest again. 

as always, I am being dead honest

no one in the center nor left would forgive Joe's sins as Trumpets forgive the orange slob. 

If you were honest, you would admit this. 

Trump himself has acknowledged this. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

As you would say in diversion....this isn't about Trump. 🤣 But seriously, it really isn't about whether he did it or not. We're never going to know. We both know that.  It's the discrepancy in treatment which is the issue...which we both know as well. 

trumpism, the grand cult of victimization 

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

But that’s not my issue. trump had his allegations that were well known and the country and voters turned a blind eye. Media or no media.   So why do you expect Americans to do the honorable thing now?  

there is no virtue on either side, I’m willing to admit that.   

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

But that’s not my issue. trump had his allegations that were well known and the country and voters turned a blind eye. Media or no media.   So why do you expect Americans to do the honorable thing now?  

I can appreciate that. You're right, at the end of the day it's likely pretty bad all the way around. But what's funny to me is that you will NEVER simply admit that there's a media bias against Trump/Repubs/conservatives. You'll twist, turn, and go down every avenue to avoid  rather than just simply admitting it. But I do agree...it's shitty all the way around in politics. 

32 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

yet here we are...

Wierd how not one of these women filed formal charges with the police. The lady Joe raped did.

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

as always, I am being dead honest

no one in the center nor left would forgive Joe's sins as Trumpets forgive the orange slob. 

If you were honest, you would admit this. 

Trump himself has acknowledged this. 

Funny have ot seen one post from you condeming Joe. You had plenty to say about Trump and Kavanaugh.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not asking America to do anything. I am asking that our media report the news. Not cover it up. 

58 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I can appreciate that. You're right, at the end of the day it's likely pretty bad all the way around. But what's funny to me is that you will NEVER simply admit that there's a media bias against Trump/Repubs/conservatives. You'll twist, turn, and go down every avenue to avoid  rather than just simply admitting it. But I do agree...it's shitty all the way around in politics. 

Wrong.  I’ve said the (left/right leaning ) media is biased towards their party (candidates).  I’ve said that several times.  

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Not asking America to do anything. I am asking that our media report the news. Not cover it up. 

a person would have to be sleeping under a rock to not know there are accusations against Biden 

what actions do you think would come forth from reporting of the allegations that’s not already happening?  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

a person would have to be sleeping under a rock to not know there are accusations against Biden 

what actions do you think would come forth from reporting of the allegations that’s not already happening?  

Let’s see maybe the victim here, you know the one Joe raped would be taken as seriously by America as the women that accused Trump and Biden. Instead she is being attacked.