Say it aint so Joe

thc6795

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Hope this helps... 

image.thumb.png.70d9e912b9d951a09945f333bb420ba5.png

image.thumb.png.bb371933b55801b5267ff25a63baeda1.png

Those Krassenstein lunatics got banned from twitter for admitting they were paid to post non stop anti-trump propaganda. So this Ms Krassenstein who says she’s married which would make her MRS Krassenstein is most likely on the payroll as well.

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

A couple of swell guys :)

Were they involved here too?  

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

A couple of swell guys :)

Were they involved here too?  

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

Probably. If you watched the Kavanaugh hearings and came away like everything seemed normal then you would probably agree with them. These people just want a quick buck. It’s almost as if your behind on your bills you can just fake a story and get paid out of court. Sad. 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Probably. If you watched the Kavanaugh hearings and came away like everything seemed normal then you would probably agree with them. These people just want a quick buck. It’s almost as if your behind on your bills you can just fake a story and get paid out of court. Sad. 

Oh they’re pretty much all the same. Men in power have been raping and taking adv of women sexually for centuries. Stop the pearl clutching and hand wringing Bull.  You know it and I know it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Any tapes of Joe snorting cocaine and grabbing them by the pussy circulating??

...trump was high as a kite. We all know it. Party bus!

Adderall has been his ground and pound for years.   

I recall Mulvaney mentioning Trump’s sleep deprivation as a positive attribute. 

A psychotic drug addict vs Sleepy Joe.  49.99 on PPV.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Oh they’re pretty much all the same. Men in power have been raping and taking adv of women sexually for centuries. Stop the pearl clutching and hand wringing Bull.  You know it and I know it. 

It definitely happens, but the innocent to guilty ratio is wide enough to always raise skepticism when there is no evidence provided. I know it’s tough, and it’s a damn shame that real victims get overshadowed by money chasers. 

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Perhaps. But it ONLY dems that seem to publicly get a pass? Why isn't Biden being dragged around like Kavanaugh? Just answer that simple question. Why isn't Biden's life being ruined like Kavanaugh's? 

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Perhaps. But it ONLY dems that seem to publicly get a pass? Why isn't Biden being dragged around like Kavanaugh? Just answer that simple question. Why isn't Biden's life being ruined like Kavanaugh's? 

he’s frontline page in almost every newspaper.  

Did Kavanaugh and trump continue to receive republican support (whether media, politicians and voters) amidst their allegations?  Then why would you think Biden wouldn’t either from Democrats?  

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

he’s frontline page in almost every newspaper.  

Did Kavanaugh and trump continue to receive republican support (whether media, politicians and voters) amidst their allegations?  Then why would you think Biden wouldn’t either from Democrats?  

You are high dude. But whatever. This is what we come to expect. You’re good at what you do. That’s not necessarily a compliment. 😉

45 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You are high dude. But whatever. This is what we come to expect. You’re good at what you do. That’s not necessarily a compliment. 😉

The thing is I read, there are countless articles on the partisanship of sexual misconduct.  Here are the allegations against trump and he has been fully supported by republicans and others.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12%3famp

You don’t read enough, so your comments are based on ignorance when you think they are clever and full of wit and insight.  

happy Easter, and read more .... cheers 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The thing is I read, there are countless articles on the partisanship of sexual misconduct.  Here are the allegations against trump and he has been fully supported by republicans and others.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12%3famp

You don’t read enough, so your comments are based on ignorance when you think they are clever and full of wit and insight.  

happy Easter, and read more .... cheers 

Haha. Whatever you say. You canes and nor are just peas in a cute, little, narcissistic pod. I read plenty. I'm simply better than you at forming critical, analytical, and above all HONEST assessments of information and situations. Did you "read" the stories relating to this topic by CNN,  CBS, ABC, MSNBC, PBS, etc? No? Not surprising since there weren't any. Where are the hearings? Where's the Biden Satellite hovering in the exosphere relaying minute by minute updates to the press.  The NYT actually ran a story. Albeit a brief story, but a story nonetheless. And what did it do? Question the accuser and defend Biden. You, like your buddies are an incredibly intellectually dishonest lot. 

Happy Easter to you, brother....and take up honesty as a virtue.👍

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Haha. Whatever you say. You canes and nor are just peas in a cute, little, narcissistic pod. I read plenty. I'm simply better than you at forming critical, analytical, and above all HONEST assessments of information and situations. Did you "read" the stories relating to this topic by CNN,  CBS, ABC, MSNBC, PBS, etc? No? Not surprising since there weren't any. Where are the hearings? Where's the Biden Satellite hovering in the exosphere relaying minute by minute updates to the press.  The NYT actually ran a story. Albeit a brief story, but a story nonetheless. And what did it do? Question the accuser and defend Biden. You, like your buddies are an incredibly intellectually dishonest lot. 

You’re very obtuse and ignorant.  I’m quoting myself from this thread alone.  What does the media being biased mean to you? I don’t think know what biased means.  But yet here you are asking me why CNN is not burying one of their own. It’s the same reason Fox didn’t with trump and kavanaugh.  Slow down, and read ... 

On 4/10/2020 at 5:29 PM, Horsefly said:

His question to GSB still stands.  I expanded the question to show the hypocrisy from both sides.    

you two seem to think the “gotcha” moment only applies to the left media, but I point to the right being just as hypocritical.  

that’s why media is biased, both sides.  I’m not  naive to think this is some new phenomenon b/c trump is in office.  

Malcolm  X said this over 50 years ago. (There was no CNN)  Why do you all keep asking the same obvious questions TODAY?  History reveals so much if we learn it...

AF82EC1E-3376-4E16-983A-6C0FD5F49844.jpeg

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Frontline news. Dude is a liar man. 

But he isn't a demoRAT. Not a chance.

You’re comical, up to a few weeks ago you were confusing being apolitical with what an Independent means, and now you’re trying to use other party labels.  “DemoRAT”, did you come up with that one all by yourself?   😂 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You’re very obtuse and ignorant.  I’m quoting myself from this thread alone.  What does the media being biased mean to you? I don’t think know what biased means.  But yet here you are asking me why CNN is not burying one of their own. It’s the same reason Fox didn’t with trump and kavanaugh.  Slow down, and read ... 

19 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Malcolm  X said this over 50 years ago. (There was no CNN)  Why do you all keep asking the same obvious questions TODAY?  History reveals so much if we learn it...

AF82EC1E-3376-4E16-983A-6C0FD5F49844.jpeg

Yes everyone should slow down and read....i agree.

PS. for those who don't like books, here's a good video presentation...

somewhat long, but still better than  novel...LOL

thoughts ?

21 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Damn... add delusional to your list.

BGW

4 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes everyone should slow down and read....i agree.

PS. for those who don't like books, here's a good video presentation...

somewhat long, but still better than  novel...LOL

thoughts ?

I like the overall message, the manipulation of media but they seemed to focus on the CIA a lot and never explored the higher powers controlling the CIA.  It came across as if the CIA is a rogue agency doing this in isolation.  I’m gonna do more research on my own in this element and linking it to higher powers.  

they also veered into their own messaging about pizzagate and pedophilia.  I felt like that was their whole purpose to propagate this theory.  But IMO it should be held to the same scrutiny like any other claim.  Dint take their word for it, research on our own.  

but overall good film.  

• Like 2