One Month in COVID-19 Time: Feb 26/Mar 26

15yds4gibberish

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Dont watch it then. 

When I want updates I don’t want to see or hear what he thinks.  As an example, the big part of the newsfeed is on this Easter timeline.  A timeline that shouldn’t have been mentioned at all. Had he just stfu and let the experts talk we would have a realistic assessment of a way ahead that wasn’t muddied with his BS

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

When I want updates I don’t want to see or hear what he thinks.  As an example, the big part of the newsfeed is on this Easter timeline.  A timeline that shouldn’t have been mentioned at all. Had he just stfu and let the experts talk we would have a realistic assessment of a way ahead that wasn’t muddied with his BS

DONT watch. When Trump is talking turn down your TV. No you like to watch so you can come over here and bitch about him.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Will do Mr.

"accelerated drop in black unemployment under Trump"

"LFPR fell sharply among 25-54"

"LFPR fell the most among 25-54"

"LFPR caused Obama's unemployment rate to look better than it was"

"Unemployment rate actually increased before Trump took over"

🤡

😄

The funny thing, Andy, is that you were literally proven dead wrong on 3 of 5 of those and on another the only reason I was wrong was due to un-updated data on a particular website (and it wasn't central to the main argument either - which I won).  🤣

As mentioned, whatever is wrong with you is not a small thing.

✌️

Just now, thc6795 said:

DONT watch. When Trump is talking turn down your TV. No you like to watch so you can come over here and bitch about him.

What he says affects everybody.

His lying and misinformation affects all of us whether we watch it or not.

You should be embarrassed to be such a retard.

But people like you are usually quite proud of how stupid and ignorant they are.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

The funny thing, Andy, is that you were literally proven dead wrong on 3 of 5 of those and on another the only reason I was wrong was due to un-updated data on a particular website (and it wasn't central to the main argument either - which I won).  

None of this is true but especially the bolded part.

You said it had increased before Trump took over. This isn't about your .1% misinformation. This is about your claim that it increased before Trump took office.

The .1% to .2% stuff was later.

You can't even get this simple stuff right.

And you continue to claim that the crux of your arguments are immaterial or "not central" to your claims.

You're lying to this exact moment. You keep doing it over and over again.

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I just told you I don’t want messages muddied with his BS comments and posts like the Easter timeline that had to be massaged by Dr Fauci.  Unfortunately,  since he is president, he’s comments and thoughts are captured and a critical part of the dialogue.  I don’t have to hear or watch him directly for his thoughts to be shared...and ai dont  

Just now, Horsefly said:

I don’t watch him.  I just told you I don’t want messages muddied with his BS comments and posts like the Easter timeline that had to be massaged by Dr Fauci.  Unfortunately,  since he is president, he’s comments and thoughts are captured and a critical part of the dialogue. 

Then mute your TV or watch Biden's updates

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The last thing I do is turn on the tv to listen to trump directly.  I don’t have to hear or watch him directly for his thoughts to be shared...the media does it for me in their commentaries, etc 

The media which is at an all-time low in trust. Great job. Their commentaries are nothing but Trump bashing. So of course you listen to them. You fit right in. 

28 minutes ago, The Guru said:

None of this is true but especially the bolded part.

You said it had increased before Trump took over. This isn't about your .1% misinformation. This is about your claim that it increased before Trump took office.

The .1% to .2% stuff was later.

You can't even get this simple stuff right.

And you continue to claim that the crux of your arguments are immaterial or "not central" to your claims.

You're lying to this exact moment. You keep doing it over and over again.

No, Andy.  You scoffed at unemployment declining right after Trump took office (I believe 4 months was the time frame). I pointed out that the private sector drives employment and that they actually had from the time he won the election to plan and then react with hiring. So, instead four months, it was really 6-7 months. Common sense (which you lack).

I also pointed out that unemployment actually went up (slightly) in the last 2-3 months of Obama's presidency.  Portalseven.com had original unemployment data that shows this.  Revised BLS data shows it flat at 4.7%.  Not ending at 4.8% as per portalseven. This is one of your famous (and pathetic) reasons for accusing me of "breathtaking" lies. An honest mistake over 0.1%!  🤣

In the end, you try to poo-poo economic achievement under Trump.

1. The unemployment rate Trump inherited had dropped just 0.2% in an entire year and just 0.3% going back 16-17 months.  I scrupulously avoid using any idiom like "went nowhere") that will set you off, Andy.  After Trump took over it dropped pretty steadily until hitting what appears to be the natural unemployment rate level of about 3.5% (and the LFPR has actually increased somewhat). Employment has improved for people across the spectrum.
  2. Real incomes are growing.
  3. GDP growth is better than what Trump was handed (6 straight quarters with growth rates ranging from 0.1% to 2.3%).  This has happened while the rest of the developed world has generally lagged behind the US. I say "generally" because you'll no doubt try to find a country you claim as developed that has shown stronger growth and try to make a federal case out of it and bleat about what a liar I am. That, unfortunately, is your pathetic MO.

To an honest person, the above would qualify as prosperity. Certainly greater than was handed to him.

Queue bizarro rage and denial...

7 minutes ago, concha said:

No, Andy.  You scoffed at unemployment declining right after Trump took office (I believe 4 months was the time frame).

See what I mean?

You even lie about your lies being exposed.

On 1/30/2018 at 9:35 PM, concha said:

Trump was handed GDP growth on the downswing and unemployment that had actually increased before he took office.

concha will still lie even when quotes are put right in front of his face.

It's pathological with him.

Always has been too.

He's been lying for years and years.

9 minutes ago, concha said:

I also pointed out that unemployment actually went up (slightly) in the last 2-3 months of Obama's presidency.

It's incredible with this liar.

On 1/30/2018 at 9:35 PM, concha said:

Trump was handed GDP growth on the downswing and unemployment that had actually increased before he took office.

949096553_unemploymentchart.png.8a3983958d23141dec1422043be226c9.png

So he lies about what he said. Then he's corrected. Then he lies about it again.

🤡

19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The media which is at an all-time low in trust. Great job. Their commentaries are nothing but Trump bashing. So of course you listen to them. You fit right in. 

Nah, I listen to AP and NPR mostly.  They don’t do all that trump bashing.  

Once again, you seem to be missing the point.  When donald says that he would like to be back up and running by Easter, that will be reported.  The problem is most of what he says has to be retracted and changed later. I’d prefer he let the experts be the voice of what’s going on and the way ahead.  

but anyways I’ve got things to do.  I’ll let you guys get back to your trump hand holding 

14 minutes ago, concha said:

To an honest person, the above would qualify as prosperity. 

To an honest person the previous 7 years of growth and unemployment trends would, too.

But you were telling us how terrible everything was when, in reality, Trump just inherited a strong economy and passed a trillion dollar tax cut that netted a whole .2% in average GDP growth.

Nobody here thinks you're honest. Even your fellow travelers. That's how boldly dishonest you are in plain sight.

Just now, Horsefly said:

Nah, I listen to AP and NPR mostly.  Once again, you seem to be missing the point.  When donald says that he would like to be back up and running by Easter, that will be reported.  The problem is most of what he says has to be retracted and changed later. I’d prefer he let the experts be the voice of what’s going on and the way ahead.  

but anyways I’ve got things to do.  I’ll let you guys get back to your trump hand holding 

Yes he said he would like to be up and running by Easter. He also said that the date may very well change. He just wants the country up and running as soon as it is safe to do so.

When Dr. Fauci was asked about the Easter date on CNN he said. Look the President is being very flexible, he is listening to what our team is saying. He (Fauci) also said that the media trying to claim there is a rift between he and the President is disingenuous

• Thanks 1

In the testing...

We coulda and shoulda used the WHO tests like Korea and those other countries that managed to isolate it off before it spread across their entire country. 

We fucked around until it was widespread already before even beginning to test. Matter of fact, Colquitt County only started testing 4 or 5 days ago and have 5 positive, 15 negative and 75 outstanding. 

Mitchell County began 3 days ago and found 10 positive already. 

This thing was foretold in January. Mitchell County County started testing 3 days ago. There was a test that allowed Korea and others to test quickly and isolate their cases. 

That should be the primary issue with testing. Maybe it was the CDC that said they didn't want the WHO test or maybe someone else in the government, but, whoever it is should be brought to task on it, and ultimately it is the president where the buck stops.

This administration is at fault for nothing ever yet, except the economy. Anything bad they deflect or blame someone else. If they can't blame China, they blame Obama, if they can't blame Obama they blame Clinton. 4 years and they've never owned up to anything. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yes he said he would like to be up and running by Easter. He also said that the date may very well change. He just wants the country up and running as soon as it is safe to do so.

When Dr. Fauci was asked about the Easter date on CNN he said. Look the President is being very flexible, he is listening to what our team is saying. He (Fauci) also said that the media trying to claim there is a rift between he and the President is disingenuous

My point for the last time is a date didn’t need to be announced at all!  We had just had the surgeon general on tv saying this would be a bad week so we all needed to be focused on doing the right things now,  not dealing with unnecessary anxiety with his words.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

My point for the last time is a date didn’t need to be announced at all!  We had just had the surgeon general on tv saying this would be a bad week so we all needed to be focused on doing the right things now,  not dealing with unnecessary anxiety with his words.

Yes a date does need to be talked about. Americans want to know there is light at the end of this fucking tunnel. If you just listen to the media every fucking body is going to die. 

Americans want hope. Unless you're a DemoRAT

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

See what I mean?

You even lie about your lies being exposed.

concha will still lie even when quotes are put right in front of his face.

It's pathological with him.

Always has been too.

He's been lying for years and years.

Andy, the original unemployment data available at that time demonstrated that unemployment in January 2017 was at 4.8%.

That number was later changed to 4.7%.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02032017.pdf

What is pathological is your dishonesty in refusing to acknowledge a simple and actually honest data error.

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yes a date does need to be talked about. Americans want to know there is light at the end of this fucking tunnel. If you just listen to the media every fucking body is going to die. 

Americans want hope. Unless you're a DemoRAT

He only brought confusion and anxiety.  It’s why it’s in the news so much and Fauci needed to come behind him and talk about it and bring reason to the outlook.    

I haven’t read anything in my news sources (AP, NPR) that we are all going to die.