Ladies of the 70s

DevilDog

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

WTF man... I played Linda and got fucking tubed meat tossed at me.. different rules for different folks around here

The song musta been loaded with some dudes. Idk. 

You made up for it for sure. 

Get you one of those Victrola players. Relatively inexpensive, plays vinyl, cd, cassette, radio and blue tooth. Looks fairly decent with an antique vibe. 

I got one. Hard to beat the sound of vinyl. 

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

She got admitted to the Hospital today with Pneumonia in both lungs.  No visitors during her whole stay due to the Coronavirus pandemic.  Just texting her.  Crazy times for sure.  She's a tough Redskin though.  

Devil Dog are you talking about your wife or girl friend?

One thing about us that have been around since the the 60's or 70's. We've lived through some fucking great music years for sure. 

Late 70's early 80's were spectacular. There was some kind of lost years for me in the late middle/late 80's really, and then the 90's hit and it was like my wheelhouse again. 

I have more trouble finding stuff I like these days really. Not that there isn't some, but, it seems like everything was good in those years past. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Annie Lennox...her and the guitar player Dave Stewart eventually became the Eurythmics

Loved this song and Annie looked pretty amazing in the vid. Come on, boys...I know I wasn't the only one of us that was curiously turned on by this crewcut chick dressed like a dude🤣😎

• Haha 1

Just now, CODBEARD said:

ohh most def.. was going to put here butthoughtt maybe more 80"s... Pat and Debbie at the top of the spank bank in 1980.. They never performed together though.. thats a shame lol

I was thinking the same thing. But then I remembered Benatar when I was in 5th grade....1979. And then pulled this up. But she definitely hit her stride in 80-83. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

My dinner tonight. 1.5 LBs of Porterhouse goodness! Came out great! Only thing missing was Pat Benatar next to me at the table. 🤣

1E059687-43B1-4B5B-B17A-1480F0E697DF.jpeg

I’m gonna be honest, when I first scrolled and seen this pic I thought the steak was on some white bed sheets. 

I was like awe shit, he’s gonna bang the steak. We gotta find a cure and fast!!!

• Haha 7