Ladies of the 70s

DevilDog

17 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Couldn’t resist.

6E1A1726-195D-42BC-A874-4EB8B4F0E4D6.jpeg

I will try to use my old Drill Instructor skills to decipher this layout 

Back in the day BigDrop had an affair with a Nun and kept one of the Red Shoes she was wearing as a token reminder and a dominatrix was involved in a threesome.  Since getting some Nun ass is as rare as a White Buffalo he built a shrine and bows to Betty Boop since she loves Red Shoes 🤣 and gives him a constant reminder.   The bottle is labeled Fetish.   The Candle is a reflection of that night. 😎

Tell me how did I do. 🤣

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I will try to use my old Drill Instructor skills to decipher this layout 

Back in the day BigDrop had an affair with a Nun and kept one of the Red Shoes she was wearing as a token reminder and a dominatrix was involved in a threesome.  Since getting some Nun ass is as rare as a White Buffalo he built a shrine and bows to Betty Boop since she loves Red Shoes 🤣 and gives him a constant reminder.   The bottle is labeled Fetish.   The Candle is a reflection of that night. 😎

Tell me how did I do. 🤣

Fantastic!

Actually souvenirs of red light districts in Europe.  The dominatrix is a St.Pauli girl, the nun from Nice and so forth.  Fetish Shiraz is Australian.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@HawgGoneIt I'm trying to walk away but you and that old Salty Leatherneck keep throwing haymakers at me.  Now dammit WHAT 🤣 As the old Black people used to say when I was a kid "That's my Song"

#FukDaVirus!

Shit, the old white people used to say the same damn thing. "That's My Song"

👊

You right about CodBeard too. He done went and got all up in the wheel house. 

• Haha 2

I absolutely loved this lady.  One of the most Soulful White ladies ever.  

Her 1979 debut album.  Rest in Peace Teena Marie.  I love your Music Sister.   Grab a glass of wine put your heels up and listen.  

1979 I've been here before

This is her in 1981.  Wonderful music

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm not lying I have really appreciated listening to this throwback  music from the ladies.  I am not lying Collin County is shut da Fuk Down.  

#Fukdavirus

You homies got me like this right here 

Image result for head bobbing to music gif

That sucks. We aren't shut down all the way yet, but, it's coming. 

Love this gals grainy voice. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know somone that always talks about a redskin...

She got admitted to the Hospital today with Pneumonia in both lungs.  No visitors during her whole stay due to the Coronavirus pandemic.  Just texting her.  Crazy times for sure.  She's a tough Redskin though.  

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

After talking a little Music with @Blueliner I have seen a lot of music threads on here.  But none about the Ladies of the 70s.  Not bands just bad ass women that could Jam.  Since there is no sports and 24/7 CoronaVirus.  I would like to jam out to some of your favorites.  I will list 3 of mine 

To me this lady was the Best.  Etta James

Just dayam! 😎

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Truth be told sir.  She got admitted to the Hospital today with Pneumonia in both lungs.  No visitors during her whole stay due to the Coronavirus pandemic.  Just texting her.  Crazy times for sure.  

Well damn! I've got you guys in my thoughts for sure bro. I'm glad y'all can text. 

• Like 2