Top Teams for 2017 Season

lancer3622

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

For GA:

Grayson 

Colquitt will be back they actually have a very loaded 2018,2019 and possibly 2020 class. 

Roswell 

Cartersville has another 5* QB named Tee Webb  right behind their current 5* QB Trevor Lawrence. and a few 3 and 4* Athletes. 

Lowndes has talent as well. 

And this may be odd. But expect to hear something out of Norcross next year.

I expect to see Archer & North Gwinnett back to form soon. 

Colerain returns 2 QB's, 3 WB's, 1 WR, 2 TE's, 1-2 Olinemen on offense

and 2-3 LB's, and a DE, and 1 part time DB on defense.

Should be solid.  The defense has to replace alot, especially in the secondary, but the last 5 years or so, Colerain has been churning out ridiculous secondarys.

St. Ed's should be great again next year. With the way things have been going, I'm sure Wayne will be good again next year, ....... I believe Iggy should be pretty good too. Fairfield brings alot back and has some studs coming up.

12 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Basically, DM will piss Los off for the third(maybe longer) year in a row...

I love living rent free in your mind.

I don't like fanboy homers. So basically none of the DC area schools are on my Christmas list.

9 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I love living rent free in your mind.

I don't like fanboy homers. So basically none of the DC area schools are on my Christmas list.

...and I don't like anonymous forum gnats who live and die on annoying people. Congrats on the free rent. That's huge for you. It falls directly in line with your overall beliefs.

Stop acting like you celebrate Christmas. Be honest, how many south Florida establishments have you asked to take down all religiously affiliated decorations because it disturbs your safe space?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SJR89 said:

SJR - will be very strong not year even with major losses to graduation most notably 4 starting offensive lineman ...to GSB's rankings .....SJR should be number one in preseason.,,,you have to knock out the champ..,,5 straight years winning the BNU title ....

I Think few of those years they Tied w one or more teams w best record in BNU. 

BC was 3-1 in league play in 14 and 15 like sjr and actually beat them head to head both seasons. 

Florida will have the likely suspects with the Academies and Privates getting their pick of transfers.

To be honest, we have to wait until the transfers make their picks to give a good assessment of what teams will be top 5 in Florida.

Off the bat, I would put STA and IMG at the top of the list with AHP, MC and Venice. MC has a lot to prove to get back to the playoffs but the transfers are already being talked about at Miami Central. Venice will play in the same class with STA but they do bring back a lot of their best players from this season. Should get interesting next year in 7A. Should be a preview this Friday night when STA and Venice play. We will see what Venice really has after this game.

IMG

STA

AHP

MC

Venice

1 hour ago, NicholasMalibu said:

...and I don't like anonymous forum gnats who live and die on annoying people.

Do posting facts annoy you?

If so you might have something in common with the average message board goon.

...and I don't like anonymous forum gnats who live and die on annoying people. Congrats on the free rent. That's huge for you. It falls directly in line with your overall beliefs.

Stop acting like you celebrate Christmas. Be honest, how many south Florida establishments have you asked to take down all religiously affiliated decorations because it disturbs your safe space?

BAM...MIC DROP!

You're right.

People who were raised Catholic don't celebrate Christmas.

What was I thinking?

And your attempts at humor are cute even if they're not very clever. It just reeks of subject-changing because nobody could care less about DeMatha.

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

BAM...MIC DROP!

All the usual suspects (and losers) liked his silly post.

No biggie.

People like NicholasMalibu (and you) always have to get their ink off someone else.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

You're right.

People who were raised Catholic don't celebrate Christmas.

What was I thinking?

And your attempts at humor are cute even if they're not very clever. It just reeks of subject-changing because nobody could care less about DeMatha.

I believe that you've posted that you think religion is dumb. And you celebrate Christmas? Makes all of the sense that you'd celebrate the birth of Jesus, the son of God. 

I believe that you've posted that you think religion is dumb.

And?

It only now occurs to you that non-religious celebrate the pagan elements of Christmas?

Makes all of the sense that you'd celebrate the birth of Jesus, the son of God. 

I don't.

I give gifts, eat fudge and wear crappy sweaters.

Like most Americans.

26 minutes ago, LOSer said:

And?

It only now occurs to you that non-religious celebrate the pagan elements of Christmas?

I know that you think you're some special creature and everyone else is dumb, but yea I know a bunch about the pagan side of Christmas because my catholic school education provided that for me. Personallly knowing a few, I understand that pagans don't waltz around the internet telling people that it's dumb to believe in God. They know that it's just an individual choice of belief. People that do call the belief in a God stupid almost always renounce any activity or holiday connected to religion. So yes, it's shocking that you take part in the annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth. I'll say a prayer for you at midnight mass, Carloser. Let's stick to football. My bad on this one. This seems like an internet black hole.