NFL Rookie of the Year

golfaddict1

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Congrats to Nick Bosa.   Wish the parents had one more son lol.   

He has HOF written all over him.  As long as he stays healthy he will just get better and I would lock that dude up into the longest contract I could.  Not having to worry about that position would be awesome.  Much like a Deion Sanders was at CB when he played, you never had to worry about that position or side of the field.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

He has HOF written all over him.  As long as he stays healthy he will just get better and I would lock that dude up into the longest contract I could.  Not having to worry about that position would be awesome.  Much like a Deion Sanders was at CB when he played, you never had to worry about that position or side of the field.  

Unless a running back was heading straight for Deion, dude couldn’t tackle worth a shit, but lock down a receiver no one better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We can really not give of shit about STA. 

Really, well me anyways 🖕😁

BGW

No one asked you your fucking opinion. Listen son, the only time I’ll ask for your opinion is when I’m plowing your mom and in your opinion should I have her make me a sandwich before or after I lay it down. 

Or you can save us all time and make it while I’m 43 strokes in. After the 2nd song on Pandora is over you can crack open the Mayo!!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No one asked you your fucking opinion. Listen son, the only time I’ll ask for your opinion is when I’m plowing your mom and in your opinion should I have her make me a sandwich before or after I lay it down. 

Or you can save us all time and make it while I’m 43 strokes in. After the 2nd song on Pandora is over you can crack open the Mayo!!!!

What an asshole...

Not sure what it is with these trumpers and banging other people's moms, but it probably needs to stop..

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What an asshole...

Not sure what it is with these trumpers and banging other people's moms, but it probably needs to stop..

I didn’t literally bang his mom. Come on. Im happily married. 

I figuratively banged his mom. As in I’m trying to give him the same feeling as if I did in fact bang his mom. 

Try and keep up, slappy!!

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

My mom is 80 and a local hero, rescuing a battered woman from an abusive White Supremacist who later ate a bullet when law enforcement after a week long manhunt was closing in. You find it necessary to trash mothers on a national forum involving HS football.

My dear mother is a naturalized citizen from Chihuahua, Mexico... does that bother you too? Comes from a family of ranchers... maybe you have a problem with that? Mom has kept her figure and looks great for her age, can still ride horseback if she chose to.

Was the decedent above relative of yours? I posted the news video last year... you're still pissed, I take it?

BGW

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

My mom is 80 and a local hero, rescuing a battered woman from an abusive White Supremacist who later ate a bullet when law enforcement after a week long manhunt was closing in. You find it necessary to trash mothers on a national forum involving HS football.

My dear mother is a naturalized citizen from Chihuahua, Mexico... does that bother you too? Comes from a family of ranchers... maybe you have a problem with that? Mom has kept her figure and looks great for her age, can still ride horseback if she chose to.

Was the decedent above relative of yours? I posted the news video last year... you're still pissed, I take it?

BGW

That escalated quickly. Lol 

you punks love to talk crap non stop all day every day, and when someone you don’t like tries to talk smack you fake outrage and try and act like some clown on a high horse. 

either take a joke or go F yourself. LMAO 😆 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That escalated quickly. Lol 

you punks love to talk crap non stop all day every day, and when someone you don’t like tries to talk smack you fake outrage and try and act like some clown on a high horse. 

either take a joke or go F yourself. LMAO 😆 

That's not smack talk boy, that goes beyond the pale.

You can go eff yourself, maybe get locked up and let your White Supremacist boys run a train on your weak, soft ass.

Lord knows you couldn't defend yourself from girl scouts selling cookies.

No way in Hell would I disrespect your family. Wouldn't do that to my worst enemy, not my style... everything else is fair game but family.

Good luck.

BGW

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That's not smack talk boy, that goes beyond the pale.

You can go eff yourself, maybe get locked up and let your White Supremacist boys run a train on your weak, soft ass.

Lord knows you couldn't defend yourself from girl scouts selling cookies.

No way in Hell would I disrespect your family. Wouldn't do that to my worst enemy, not my style... everything else is fair game but family.

Good luck.

BGW

Sorry about that man. I didn’t mean it for real. I won’t joke like that anymore with you. Sometimes the way people joke in life doesn’t work with everyone. I meant no disrespect. 

I’ll cool it and we can get back to bantering about sports. 

You're one of the ones @BUFORDGAWOLVES

• Like 1